PDA

View Full Version : where is Collegeville,PA ??

Ddw350
04-20-2006, 10:31 PM
i know it must be in collegeville...PA...how far off the pa turnpike is it? im going to see a friend of mines band there on may 5th[or 4th,whatever that friday is] im coming from like mid maryland.up 15north to the pa turnpike.the place is junos sports bar and grille...if you ever haerd of it ,give me a shout...thanks

Vealmonkey
04-21-2006, 12:47 AM
I looked it up on mapquest and the address is 50 W. Third Street. It looks like you would have to exit at "King of Prussia" and double back to rte422 and go north, which would take you right past Third Street, where you would have to make a right hand turn to head toward 50 W. Third Street.

knsmodels
04-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Been in that area a few times.....sounds like Vealmonkey has it right.......:beer

Ddw350
04-22-2006, 12:29 AM
sounds right,i looked it up finally,why does everything in pa seem to take 3 hrs to get to?thats a long hike to see a show,but they only play a few times a year and have know them a long time,1 of them since we could walk! good guys really...im gonna ask a afew friends to see if they will ride along,dont feel like driving 3 hrs myself! thanks guys