PDA

View Full Version : Going To War....

PowerTrike
03-19-2003, 06:21 PM
Well they say that it will probably start tommorow. My cousin is somewhere in Kuwait right now. I am confident that the U.S. will kick Sadam's arse. :twisted: I really hope that this thing is as quick as possible, although i kind of dought it will be. Mabye then the economy will go up and hopefully the gas will go down. I sort of believe that Mr. Bush was a little quick on the trigger, but the decision has been made so I guess I'm in.

...someone had to start this post......

ATC crazy
03-19-2003, 06:30 PM
My cousin is also around there on an Aircraft carrier. (big one too) Hopefully we will kick some ass. ;)

Tweeked
03-19-2003, 06:32 PM
...Lets just hope it stays on the other side of the pond...And doesn't come over here, not by tanks, planes, or guns, but by biological stuff, and no one can prevent that mess :x .

HemiChallenger71
03-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Well said Tweeked, but I don't think Sadam really possess the missles to send the boilogical weapon's over here but you never know. I'll bet he's not even in Iraq right now anyway, so I don't know what they hope to accomplish. Even if they do find his body it's probably one of his look-alikes. But as long as they nutralize all the weapon's he had we should be good, but I know those trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro camel's will set all the oil on fire and that's what scares me. They think it does something for them but it really just pollutes REALLY BAD, and we will kick their arse anyway like we did last time.

tony_250r
03-19-2003, 07:39 PM
Two of my neighbors are on the front, one is a Captain and the other one is a Sgt., and one of my good friends, Corporal Sadawski, all Marines. I pray to God that everything goes our way, and I wish them Gods speed.

Muddy200x
03-19-2003, 07:47 PM
This is probably what Bush and Powell are doing right now.
http://www.funforwards.com/flash/september02/saddam.swf
Time to open that BIG can of WHOOPASS :twisted:

Tweeked
03-19-2003, 08:25 PM
I don't believe they would send the missles here...If anything happends over here as far as the biological stuff goes, Its probly already here. They couldn't get a missle anywhere near this country...It would have to of been made here and just be waiting for the call. But I doubt thats going on. That would really suck if that was the case. Its unfortunate they can't coaporate with us and unarm, little B*stards.

LMAO---Thats a funny cartoon of Bush and Powell :D .

ATCkrazy
03-20-2003, 07:42 AM
The thing that SUCKS is that gas prices are gonna go through the roof, my chevy 4x4 pickup gets like 8-10mpg, good thing the farm I work at is 2 miles from my place, and at least the wheelers get good mpg.

TimSr
03-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Muddy200X - I think I woke the household up laughing at that !!!

On Tuesday it was reported that gas prices were falling in anticipation of a speedy and successful war. The long term effects of this war are likely to be lower gas prices, since instability in the region is the biggest factor in fluctuating gas prices.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-20-2003, 06:32 PM
Biological stuff is already here.It was smuggled in to the US long before the war started.A pen can hold enough germs to kill 50,000 people.How many of you walked through airport security before 9-11 and had the pen in your shirt pocket checked for boilogical warfare? Saddam had lots of time to move his weapons around behind the UN's back. Our "enemies" know they cant beat our military,so they try to work around it.
While Saddam has our attention,I wouldnt be surprised if Al Qaida tries something on us again.Last I heard Al qaida still had members loose in the USA(most living within 100 miles of NYcity).While we kill 8 or 10 iraqi soldiers,a terrorist could easily wipe out most of NY city.
ANyways,,,,We blew up saddams house...Ya think he would be sittin home watchin TV when Uncle Sam is looking for him.
I updated this with a pic of Saddam Hussein....

ATC crazy
03-20-2003, 06:40 PM
I say we take over the oil fields and bring down the prices to around $.60 like 2 years ago. ;) But noooo...we won't do that. Oh well. I hope we kill that SOB

PowerTrike
03-20-2003, 07:43 PM
D@mN now those bass turds are lighting some of the oil fields on fire. :shock: I'm very afraid that gas is gonna skyrocket.

:) nice pic Tri-Z Jim

Tweeked
03-20-2003, 10:58 PM
They're WHAT?! Lighing the OIL ON FIRE? What the HELL ARE THOSE B*STARDS DOING???!

Rod
03-21-2003, 12:01 AM
That tells you how smart he has to be. He's wiping out the only real good thing that the country has going for it money wise.

ATCkrazy
03-21-2003, 07:31 AM
makes sense to me, dont let yer enamy get there hands on it, shows how much he cares about his people, I tell ya gas is gonna skyrocket, probably $2.50-3.00 a gallon I'd bet, this phucking sucks.

PowerTrike
03-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Good news: for now gas insn't gonna go up, its gonna go down! I guess they say its because most of the oilfields in Iraq are now safe and in contol by the U.S. The Brits kind of exagerated on how many oilfields were actually set on fire. Only about 9 where, instead of the claimed 30. Otherwise I hope that we can finish the war as fast as possible. Did ya guys see the bombing of Bagdad on Friday. Pretty "awesome".

Kilborg
03-23-2003, 12:01 AM
Well, here is what i heard...

a couple supertankers are either on their way here loaded or going to pickup some go juice. So prices should be dropping as much as 10 cents. If we get into a war with anyone else, it may go back up, but that is yet to be seen.

PowerTrike
04-08-2003, 12:51 AM
Well I'm happy to say that with this update that Iraq is getting its arse whipped real bad :Beerchug The U.S. has just bombed an apartment with "significant insight" about Saddam being inside.....we'll see.....

Iraqs casulties - thousands (leaders still claim that they are winning :rolleyes:
Coalition Forces- about 100 now

I hope that this "war" will end soon so that our troops can come back and so that i don't have to hear about it every time I turn on the news.

Ivan T
04-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Three things,

Could one of the those supertankers drop by here first, we need a reduction in fuel prices. Nearly upto £4 a gallon.

Half the coalition forces casualities are from american bullets. Not sure whether its being reported correctly but you arent making many friends over here at the moment.

Where have saddams elite troops gone? run away or didnt exist?

ATC crazy
04-08-2003, 05:00 PM
There will always be accidental bombings during war...you can't aviod it. As for Saddam and his sons...I sure hope that they were in that building when it was bombed. Kill those bastards :evil: