PDA

View Full Version : posting

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
04-24-2006, 10:53 PM
I made a post before vut it was closed so I will try again. Looking for meatbox owes me a ton of money sold some stuff on ebay for me and went away. Where is he??

84250r
04-24-2006, 10:59 PM
How come your not using pm's?

BigGreenMachine
04-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Agree with Jeswinehart, Gary is a longtime member and has helped me out free of charge in the past. Give him time and he'll be back on posting about that ol'purple framed Tecate. Haven't seen him on lately however.

Don't you have his phone number if he was selling parts for you?

04-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Why am I not using PM's?? To him I have been and got no response. As to Gary, no kidding Gary is a cool dude or I would have never of set it up with him. I am not making this thread to belittle him or to talk down on him, I am concerned as to his well being. Gary is not hte kind to just up and dissapear like this. He has not been on i na long time etc just wondering if he is ok and if anybody has heard from him. Hope all is well. Jesswine what is pocket money to you exactly out of courosity??

slothminx
04-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Seems the guy has just gone away for a few days. Its 4 days since when he was last active.

04-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Just gave Gary a call. All is well on his end, he bought a new camp and was up there working on it. He had sent the money and must have got lost in the mail. He is working very hard to resolve and is a great person to deal with. Relief everything is ok with him. Trike Fest 06 BABY!!