PDA

View Full Version : Negate the Boycott

smokinwrench
04-27-2006, 10:58 PM
As you may know, on May 1st, a large nationwide boycott is being planned by Mexicans both legal and illegal; plus those
sympathetic to their cause. The plan is to not work, to not go to school, to not purchase from *Edited*.S. businesses to show the
financial loss to the *Edited*.S. economy, thus showing the "power" these several million have to Congress and our Government.

It is the purpose of this E-mail to rally America to negate these proposed "losses" by doing all of our purchases on that day,
May 1st. Go to work, go to school, and hire LEGAL *Edited*.S. citizens to do the work these protesters would have done . So, put
off buying gas, food, and any purchases or hired workers until May 1st if at all possible. Do your own lawn, sweep your own
driveway, wash your own dishes, clean your own house or business, or hire a legal American citizen to do it. It's time for
America to wake up and send a message of our own to those who think they have the power to change our country to suit
their needs and wants. Majority rules, and makes the rules. We just want the rules followed...by everyone! It's time again for
the "Silent Majority" to be silent no longer. NEGATE THE BOYCOTT ON MAY 1, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum".

Please E-mail this to 10 ( or more ) of your friends and relatives. It's URGENT!!

PLEASE EMAIL: COPY AND PAST THIS TO EVERY FORUM YOU FREQUENT!!!!

ATC crazy
04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
I'll just shoot every illegal *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* I see....a $0.07 bullet is much cheaper...hehehehe!!

crackshot
04-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah and employers are getting fed up with all this protesting.
My employer has a stack of pink slips ready to go and will fire them on the spot.
They also went to employment dept. and ready to hire people that actually need jobs and want to work.
So yet again the people that need to work and support families have to carry the lazy mexicans that feel they can call a day off any time they want.

Wickedfinger
04-28-2006, 10:56 PM
The plan is to not workLOL ... like thats different from any other day!.

OldSchoolin86
04-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Not gonna happen because the ones that do it will get fired and replaced with more illegals.

Rm250RF900R
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Well, atleast we will have more jobs...

OldSchoolin86
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, atleast we will have more jobs...
We've got plenty of them already, they typically work the ones we won't.

MTS
04-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Crap, i hope they dont all come up here next........theres nuff lazy ass's as is here.....LOL

Jeffro33
04-29-2006, 09:59 AM
We were told anybody and everybody who takes this Monday off will be fired when they return. Inless they are already approved for vacation or have a doctors note that will be verified with a phone call to the doctor. That is just one construction site. They will be a lot of illegals out of work come Tuesday. My feeling on it is let them protest the Border Patrol is watching who they are and then BYE BYE.