PDA

View Full Version : It's started

J.D.
03-20-2003, 12:47 AM
Well I'm sure y'all know by know but the war has started. Let's all pray for a swift and successful victory, and not a long, drawn out, high-casualty war. I took a few minutes of my time to say a prayer for all out men and women over seas...I have family over there....let's hope the praying does good.

America -- In God We Trust!

als250
03-20-2003, 01:18 AM
Amen.........

Al

J.D.
03-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Well boys and girls it sounds to me like we're gonna be in this for the long haul. I was just watching the news and they showed Saddam talking, I only came in on the last of it, but they said he said that America is the evil ones and he is going to be defeating the U.S. :?

NOS_350X
03-20-2003, 02:04 AM
pray lol (i'm an athiest) so all i say is i dont think its going to be as easy as everyone thinks. rember sadam is psyco he will do anything to kill inniocent people

Tweeked
03-20-2003, 10:49 AM
Suddam has problems---serious problems...To where he points his finger at America and says BAD GUYS. Yeah right, its him who's the BAD GUY, he lied...He kills his own people. What a phsyco :evil: !

REDMAN225
03-20-2003, 05:42 PM
AMEN!

ATC crazy
03-20-2003, 06:28 PM
pray lol (i'm an athiest)

SAME HERE

They said that this is just the beginning. When they really start bombing there will be around 3,000 bombs droped a day. :shock:
Everyone stand back and watch the show (hopefully no allies get hurt)

PowerTrike
03-20-2003, 07:49 PM
I was just watching the news and they showed Saddam talking, I only came in on the last of it, but they said he said that America is the evil ones and he is going to be defeating the U.S. :?

I think thats is obvious that the "Sadam" that has been publicly speaking (or at least the one that i saw) is a fake lookalik. Yeah they're all a bunch of crazy physcos in my opionion. I "prey" that the military will kick their sorry arses as soon as possible :twisted: .

HemiChallenger71
03-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Wars aren't fought on the ground anymore really, troops are really only there to occupy and clear tetorry anymore. In the Gulf war more casualties were from friendly fire than enemy killings. As for how long this will, be who knows probably long at the rate their going. I doubt there will be many casualties also, they just push buttons and send bombs over! We had the first Gulf War because the U.S. wanted to test all their new weapons, and I'm sure that's why their having this war also besides wanting to kill sadam.

NOS_350X
03-21-2003, 01:51 AM
ATC crazy lov the paintball thing on the bottom i love paitnball i just bought another gun that raises my pb gun count to 7