PDA

View Full Version : animal wacking

topoortorideon4
04-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Anyone ever hit any animals, i kill 2 rabbits, and possum.

85ytz250n
04-28-2006, 09:39 PM
You mean with a vehicle?

Barry

Wickedfinger
04-28-2006, 10:52 PM
I think he means "Bare knuckle" as in brawl. lol.

Somekindofjerk
04-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Why hit em with a vehicle and not pick them up to see how much damage you did when you can turn em inside out with a high calliber rifle?

erectordale
04-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Just watch out for the beavers they might bite your nipple off (Jeff Foxworthy)

atctim
04-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Have youno shame or feelings man? Killing animals forfun is barbarack!

ATC crazy
04-29-2006, 11:27 AM
I've hit 2 deer with my truck (the first one went under the truck) and the second did no damage.

I cant count the number of squirrels and rabbits....they are pretty retarted around here...

And I've hit 4 birds...I love it because the huge puff of feathers is awesome! :lol:

BigGreenMachine
04-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Squirrel and a bunny on my list and a bird on motorcycle. Hate hitting an animal like a rabbit, you can hear the bones scrunch under the tire and it goes rite through me. lol

edog
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't like cats at all.

grundlegrabber
04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
A good friend of mine was out on his Yamaha R1 a few weeks ago. A huge hawk flew out and hit him right in the windshield. Broke the fairing stay and shield, dented the tank, damaged the cluster! He managed to not crash the thing somehow, but he had blood and feathers all over him.

dizasterzrfun69
04-29-2006, 10:22 PM
A good friend of mine was out on his Yamaha R1 a few weeks ago. A huge hawk flew out and hit him right in the windshield. Broke the fairing stay and shield, dented the tank, damaged the cluster! He managed to not crash the thing somehow, but he had blood and feathers all over him.

:lol: :lol: I bet that was one hell of a ride.

Kevin

Dammit!
04-29-2006, 11:33 PM
I accidentally ran over the neighbors cat on a dirtbike right in the front of the father and two kids. The cat survived but the reaction was pretty priceless (that particular neighbor and I didn't get along so I thought it was hillarious).

travis712
04-29-2006, 11:45 PM
I accidentally ran over the neighbors cat on a dirtbike right in the front of the father and two kids. The cat survived but the reaction was pretty priceless (that particular neighbor and I didn't get along so I thought it was hillarious).

LMAO:w00t: sweet revenge eh?

NewOldSchool
04-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Ive hit the jackrabbits before (capn crunch) i ussually aim for the toads after a good rain......*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*....when is it gonna rain here?hasn't rained in 3 months.....:Bounce

dreadhed
04-30-2006, 01:16 AM
I don't try to but I have hit a few animals. I just shot my neighbors dog not to long ago. Dam thing tried to eat one of my lady's cats. Now it's being eaten by bugs under ground. And the jerk had to pay out pet bill too. He's luck I didn't kill both of them. Best part is he was made at me so he called to Sheriff & they told him he was at fault & to pay the bill.

hondaxr100
04-30-2006, 07:14 PM
My boyfriend ran over a snake before on his dirtbike!:D But he told me he did it on purpose because he was a little coo-coo that night, he got pissed off at his brother so he felt like killing something.:crazy:

85hondaatc125m
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
My boyfriend ran over a snake before on his dirtbike!:D But he told me he did it on purpose because he was a little coo-coo that night, he got pissed off at his brother so he felt like killing something.:crazy:
well, lets just be happy it was only a snake, oh, and I pray to god your a chick, right?

travis712
04-30-2006, 10:00 PM
well, lets just be happy it was only a snake, oh, and I pray to god your a chick, right?

lmao, im guessing/hoping so.

85ytz250n
04-30-2006, 11:31 PM

What is really barbaric is your spelling:lol: .

I have hit several smaller animal, fox, dogs, cats, possums, piglets, armoreddillo's, and the like. The best one though was a cow, did a number on my '79 Ford, and the cow wasnt pretty either. I was in a rush to get to school, and didnt even see the cow till it was to late, those older trucks wont stop on a dime.

Barry

cole2676
05-01-2006, 12:21 PM

That was the funniest thing I ever heard. Im still LMFAO. and I was thinking the same thing, but as i read on you beat me to the punch. Now thats funny, I dont care who you are.

foster
05-03-2006, 12:24 AM
I hit a pheasant on a superhighway at 100 mph one day.
Let's just say that if you take a pillow, and cut it wide open, and hang it out the driver's side window at 100 mph, it won't make any more feathers than that pheasant did on that day.
WOW!
It was like a snowstorm.
P.S. you guys who hit animals on purpose should invest in therapy. Just m.h.o.

wanta250r
05-03-2006, 01:15 AM
I've hit a rabbit, dog, and a quail or two(Not on purpose). I've tried to get some squirls but they always get away, I hate it when you run over something and they miss the tires and get away with out a scratch. Cause i've got a truck thats high up off the ground and sometimes you just go right over them and don't hit them.

Mosh
05-03-2006, 07:37 AM
I am sorry, but hitting animals for fun is just sick! I'm not against hunting nor am i a tree hugger, but when you are driving down the road and you aim for them WTF!?!? I think we have all hit an animal while driving...life goes on. Don't do it on purpose. Just my 2 cents

85hondaatc125m
05-03-2006, 10:08 AM
I am sorry, but hitting animals for fun is just sick! I'm not against hunting nor am i a tree hugger, but when you are driving down the road and you aim for them WTF!?!? I think we have all hit an animal while driving...life goes on. Don't do it on purpose. Just my 2 cents
I agree with that, but there is one exeption, gophers, nobody needs gophers for anyhting, I have hit a few of em on my quad and trike and we sometimes hit them on the highway with a vehicle.

firehart
05-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I have never hit an animal on purpose. I did run over one of my own cats when the kids were watching. It was sleeping behind a rear tire on the car. When I pushed on the clutch to start it up it rolled back over the cat. I'm not against hunting either. I just think its a waste to kill something for nothing. Now, when it comes to that SOB that's in prison for abusing my grandchilden that's another story.

My rides
85 200x
06 Rancher

Yamahauler
05-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Ive hit 3 rabbits, one in a car, one on the sled, and one in my truck (I diffed him)

Meat-BoX
05-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I hit a Turkey on my Quad once. Damn thing flew out ond hit me in the Shoulder at about 40 mph. I allso whacked two Turkeys this morning with my 12 gauge and one is in the oven right now:beer
I had a deer run accross the trail once and missed it by about 2 feet on my Quad. Scary that was. As for killing animals for fun, thats lame. If you want to kill for fun play a 1st person shooter game. Its definatly something I wouldnt brag about. It shows that your a sicko and an abuser, and if I saw that I might run you down for fun. At least the animal was innocent and underserving, anyone who does that on purpose is cruel. If your going to kill an animal it should be for food or to defend yourself.
I hit a road rager once when he got out of his car and came at me. I just took off but when I looked back I saw him lying in the road holding his leg. I didnt meen to, it was an accident but I guess he got what he deserved and hopefully learned a lesson. I wasnt getting killed by some psyco for reasons I still have no idea what his deal was:crazy: . I would rather run than get in a fight.

kb200x
05-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Christmas night 2am OVhonda and I had drank a bottle of Makers Mark and the last thing my girlfriend said before going to bed was NO RIDING THREE WHEELERS YOU TWO CANT WALK DONT DO IT! so of course 5 minutes later I was on his 250r and he jumped on my 350x and we were gone. Yes yes yes I know it was not a good thing and I am not bragging about it. It was stupid and I caught hell over it trust me. Any way we get out in the middle of a field and see 10 to 15 deer. Of course the wiskey was telling me I could catch them and hop on one for a ride or at least catch one. You know like the rodeo, ride up beside them like on a horse and hop on there back and ride it down to the ground. We let me tell you a deer is as fast as a 86 250r if it wants to be. I did get all up in the middle of the pack but the high speed must have sobered me up enough to realize jumping of the trike at 60 + miles an hour onto a deer was a bad idea. Honsetly I do remeber thinking the trike would get trashed if I hopped off and it was OVhondas trike. It never accured to me that i would probably kill my self. Anyway thats my animal story. The moral to this is let them live in peace and dont drink and ride!

Kintore
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
My dad when he used to drive bus to school, ran over my best friends dog! lol

Ive hit a turtle, a fox and a cat. And almost got a squirrel the other day!

BigGreenMachine
05-03-2006, 04:19 PM
I did get all up in the middle of the pack but the high speed must have sobered me up enough to realize jumping of the trike at 60 + miles an hour onto a deer was a bad idea.

:lol: Oh man I'm here dying laughing reading that. Good story!

cole2676
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
once I hit a pheasant, well no actually he committed suicide, I was just driving to work and out of nowhere this bird runs out of the ditch and smacks into my driver side tire. like it was just waiting for me or something. I just don't understand sometimes. I think its like a little bird game that they play. to see who can fly the closest to the cars w/o getting hit.

kb200x
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
:lol: Oh man I'm here dying laughing reading that. Good story!

Yea it was alot of fun till the next morning! My better half was way pissed off and thats not good at christmas. The part I left out was we happened to be riding in a different farmers field prior to seeing the deer. We where seeing who could roost who the most and who could do the best donuts. it was raining and muddy! A month later the farmer caught us just passing threw to the trails and said someone had tore his field all to hell. Luckly he let us go with a warning not to ride in his fields. But theres not a much better way to spend christmas than with 50 pounds of mud caked to you sitting with your best friend on your trikes watching for santa. Good times! :beer

OldManDM
05-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Killing animals forfun is barbarack!

What the hell is barbarack?:crazy: ....is that a new thing the military has come up with so that personnel can drink themselves into a stupor and then pass out without having to drive back or be hauled physically back to their sleeping quarters?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffro33
05-03-2006, 07:31 PM
The best one I have was a couple of years back. Me and some of my friends were driving anouth friend of mine to Fort Bragg so he could leave to go to Germany. We were driving north on I75 doing about 90 mph. I heard a loud thump. So we pulled over to see what it was. It looked to me as a large chicken with a wing span of about 6 feet. :w00t: It was dark so we decide to pull into the next truck stop to see what it messed up on the car. While looking at it a trucker came up to us and told us it was an owl and if the cops found out about it, it would be a big fine. So of course we all freaked out. I took it off the car and threw it into a field them we hauled butt out of there.:w00t: :Bounce What luck we had driving down the interstate and an owl crashes into our car. The grill to the car was smashed so we just threw that away. That was the only thing messed up on the car. We got real lucky.

firehart
05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
The worst thing that hit me was drunk crossing the freeway. I did not see him till his body hit my windsheild. He hit the car on the right front fender. The police said he may have done it to commit suicide. It was pitch black outside and I was driving down the center lane on a three lane section. I hope no one else ever has to experience what I went through. The police were great and no one ever tried to sue me. It was just a horrible site to see.

My rides
85 200x
06 Rancher

Russell 350X
05-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Well damn, that sucks I'm sorry to hear that.

Anyways, does hitting my own dog count? lol She is fine, but I dont know how. I've ran her over with the trike several times with all 3 tires, not on purpose. I've hit her with the truck, again it was a accident. And how she survied the next one I have no clue, I was on my old sled, doing near 80 across the field, and the snow next to the path was near 2ft, so I never saw her until she popped up and I wacked her with a ski, I thought she was screwed. But just like every other time, she got up and continued to chase me. If any of you saw the vid of me doing broadies in my lawn or even saw the pics, you may understand lol. :beer

cole2676
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
god man I hope you dont have any kids. if you do, they must have to were rubber suits. LOL j/k

3 weelin geezer
05-12-2006, 02:53 AM

Barbarack? Like a soldier with a gun? I got one that was sitting in the middle of the trail with its honey but instead of running to the side of the road like the other smart one, it ran away from me and got squished. I would have had it on the bbq but they have parasites and worms inside and all that. :confused: