PDA

View Full Version : value of this X game push scooter ?

Huffa
04-30-2006, 05:50 PM
I have no idea if this type model is made any more or where to find one. I searched the internet and only see ones with much smaller wheels or larger wheels with spokes but none like this one with plastic mags.

It's a X Game Scooter and I got it at a gararage sale for $2.50. It's almost like new. My sister (that's her kid on it) insist they are around a $100 new. Is that so?

nouseforaname90
04-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Me and my brother each had one exactly like that.. an X Games scooter. His was silver and mine was red. We got them at Wal Mart when I was about 10, so it was 5 years ago. They sold new for $55 plus tax.. I remember because it was the best deal when we were shopping around for scooters. We ended up riding them a handful of times and throwing them in the shed.. then we sold them last summer to one of my dads friends kids.

New2ATC
04-30-2006, 11:50 PM
I had one too, but I threw a leafblower engine on it.. Yeah it was pretty quick..

yyz4208@aol.com
05-01-2006, 01:32 PM
its worth about $10 in a garage sale if its in mint shape

Huffa
05-01-2006, 07:20 PM
its worth about $10 in a garage sale if its in mint shape

Well I know the garage sale value of them as I said what I paid for it.

nouseforaname90
05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
They're not bad little things. I outgrew mine way too fast tho:lol:
Do the brakes work on yours?? Atleast one of the brakes (front or back) broke on me and my brother's right away. They just kind of froze up. I had no brakes on mine, and only my brother's front brakes worked..

Huffa
05-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Me and my brother each had one exactly like that.. an X Games scooter. His was silver and mine was red. We got them at Wal Mart when I was about 10, so it was 5 years ago. They sold new for $55 plus tax.. I remember because it was the best deal when we were shopping around for scooters. We ended up riding them a handful of times and throwing them in the shed.. then we sold them last summer to one of my dads friends kids.

Thanks!! :beer

Huffa
05-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I had one too, but I threw a leafblower engine on it.. Yeah it was pretty quick..

Got a pic of it?

Huffa
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
They're not bad little things. I outgrew mine way too fast tho:lol:
Do the brakes work on yours?? Atleast one of the brakes (front or back) broke on me and my brother's right away. They just kind of froze up. I had no brakes on mine, and only my brother's front brakes worked..

Everything works perfect. It was some rich kid that had it that hardly used it.

New2ATC
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
I wish I had a pic of it, better yet still had it, had a 62cc chainsaw engine that I was oing to throw on it.. All I know is the engine was on a home made stand like a foot over the rear tire, and the throttle cable was on the frame to be foot operated (cable was too short)