PDA

View Full Version : When are you getting to TF and where? and a question for Howdy

Kintore
05-01-2006, 03:32 PM
When are you getting there?

Where are ya camping?

Im personally leaving my place at 6 pm monday night, get there at like 2 am'ish and wait till they open on tuesday. Better for traffic says the father unit. Dont bother me! Im also of thinking of camping down by the pond area, last year we had a slight mishap with the clay and our hill past the pavillion:lol:

And howdy, how early with Haspin have the names list? I dont want to enter and say im not on the list:eek:

Thanks, now post up!

350Xhilaration
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Haeding out from PA no later than noon on Thursday. Not sure where I'll be camped. With Speedbump and the OTC most likely.

dizasterzrfun69
05-01-2006, 05:38 PM
i'll be there sometime monday probablly josh. I also had the same question for howdy. Maybe howdy could send me the list and i could bring it if i'm going to be the first one there!? I was hoping to camp up by the building where swiney was last year. If you could get up on top of that hill it wouldnt be as bad as it was down at the bottom last year :lol:

Kevin

thefox
05-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Right now it looks like I will be getting there Friday morning, maybe Thursday night. How late is the office open to check in?

Billy Golightly
05-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Its either gonna be Tuesday afternoon, or real early Wednesday morning. One of the two. I guess I'm gonna camp down by the pavillion like I always do. Would be kind of nice to be up by that old house but if it rains theres no way my truck would get out from there heh

Billy Golightly
05-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Office closes around 8-9 I think but the gates are open all night. Just go up in the morning and sign in and get your armband.

Kintore
05-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh thanks Billy! I didnt know that, makes my life easier:Bounce

3leggeddog
05-01-2006, 09:07 PM
we are leaving ohio at noon on weds. should be there by 5 weds. night,and ready to celebrate with a coulpe frosty friends

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
ill be camping up at the cooks tent!:lol:
i should be there wednesday around 6pm, its a 9 hr drive for me

Howdy
05-02-2006, 08:02 AM
I will know more after this weekends trip to Haspin. But I am going to try and give Pete a "initial" List. I will bring the Main copy with me. My arrival time has yet to be set. I am having work load issues that is preventing me from getting everything ready.
Howdy

ScottZJ
05-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Well if I make it, I will be leaving wed afternoon and getting there late that night or early thursday AM like usual.

Kintore
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Howdy are you having Ball Caps made?

Howdy
05-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Howdy are you having Ball Caps made?

How ironic you mention this. I just got back from my visiting Mike ( the guy I use for Shirts, Hats, Ect ). I have placed a tenitive order for some www.3wheelerworld.com hats.
These will be Black with White embroidered 3WW logo ( I will try to find a picture of one ). I am holding the price on these at last years prices ( $15 each ). He sells hats like these in his store for $19.95 each. I buy in bulk so I can get them cheaper, thus I pass this along to you guys.
These will be Flexi-Fit style. They will come in 2 sizes L-XL and S-M. As it stands now I am getting 35 hats made up ( 25 L-XL and 10 S-M ). Do you think this will be enough?

FYI, Mike said that he can do a little better on orders of 50 or more hats. I figure 35 hats will be pushing it, but if enough people want one I can bump up the amount ( I have 3-4 days to update the order ).

Howdy

200xcellent
05-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I would buy a hat and 15 dollars is a very good price!

dizasterzrfun69
05-03-2006, 12:46 AM
well i know the old man wants 2 hats, my girlfriend and i would both want one, maybe 2, so theres 4-5 of the L-xl ball caps right there. $15 isnt bad at all. with the raffle tickets, t-shirts, and ball caps i think 3wheelerworld will be making a little bit of money off of people like me this year. It's all to a great cause though! :w00t:

Kevin

TimSr
05-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Im not a T-shirt guy but Im in for a hat!

Ill be there Wednesday evening, probably after 9 or 10 pm and will camp in my spot by the pond across from teh pavillion unless someone is already in it.

Tim

Kintore
05-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Ill definetly buy a Hat howdy!

Howdy
05-04-2006, 09:15 AM
well i know the old man wants 2 hats, my girlfriend and i would both want one, maybe 2, so theres 4-5 of the L-xl ball caps right there. $15 isnt bad at all. with the raffle tickets, t-shirts, and ball caps i think 3wheelerworld will be making a little bit of money off of people like me this year. It's all to a great cause though! :w00t:

Kevin

When you figure in all the cost involved, the web site don't really make that much off of the shirts and hats. What has helped the most is donations and the sales of TF media.
Howdy

max
05-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Ill Take One Howdy.