PDA

View Full Version : Sasquach 3-wheelers!?!

PowerTrike
10-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Has anyone ever heard of a Sasquach 3-wheeler?? I went thought some old "Alaska" magasines that came from the last frontier state and i found some really neat old ads from about 1981-84ish and there it was Sasquash 3 wheelers/ I think they said they were about 240cc or some odd number. and they claimed that they were the "most matience free 3 wheelers ever made". with an enclosed belt drive. I dought anyone has heard of this brand. I have the adds to prove it and i would be happy to scan them in and donate them to the site (if your interested) when i get the time. (unfortunatly the adds are mostly b&w or with just one color added later.)

I also found some other cool ads of older atvs and lot of yamaha adds, but one that caught my eye was 5x5 wheeler! (actually just a commercially available Yamaha somehow modified with 2 extra back tires.) Also i have ads advetising fron "snow skis" for trikes. pretty cool huh?

Feedback welcome from everyone. :-D

Howdy
10-15-2002, 07:30 AM
Wow, cool find. I would be honored to put them up on this site. I will even give you credit for them. Those might even be rarer than Tiger.
Thanks

w66dyamaha225
10-15-2002, 03:25 PM
:) I was in Fairbanks, AK for 4.5 years form 89-93 and can remember seeing snowtrack dual rear and skis for the front. Wow that has ben a while. I thought it was really cool.

PowerTrike
10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
well, I got one scanned in! hope this doesn't turn out to be too big. I hope to add more later. Howdy it would be an honor to have them posted on the site!

PowerTrike
10-20-2002, 10:59 PM
:shock: SORRY. thats huge. go ahead and edit if you wish i'll get working on it. :rolleyes:

Howdy
10-21-2002, 08:11 AM
Wow, that sorta looks like a manco. hmmmmmmmm

I resized it for you. ;)
It will be added to the main site soon.
If you have more you can send them to me. I can resize as needed and upload them here.
Thanks

PowerTrike
10-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Thats great Howdy. I'll get some more stuff up when i have time, i know how to resize them now :-D

come to think of it they kinda do look like.....

oh and would you like some other older kawasaki and mabye some Yamaha ads??? that you don't have on the site? or do you have enough?