PDA

View Full Version : Look out for Ebay user footballchad2880

200xman
05-03-2006, 04:16 PM
He hit buy it now on a bike I was selling, I agreed to deliver it halfway since I was going to my inlaws in PA anyway and he never followed through. I see he is bidding on a few things from some other members on here( Grundlegrabber and Freaksfix) that I recognized so I figured I would spread the word. He was pretty good on communication and even got back to me the night before I left and said he definitely wanted it. The thing that really pissed me off is I would of been able to bring another bike to ride for myself. Good luck to anybody dealing with him and don't say you weren't warned.

freaksfix
05-05-2006, 07:56 AM
He hit buy it now on a bike I was selling, I agreed to deliver it halfway since I was going to my inlaws in PA anyway and he never followed through. I see he is bidding on a few things from some other members on here( Grundlegrabber and Freaksfix) that I recognized so I figured I would spread the word. He was pretty good on communication and even got back to me the night before I left and said he definitely wanted it. The thing that really pissed me off is I would of been able to bring another bike to ride for myself. Good luck to anybody dealing with him and don't say you weren't warned.

Yeah,,, he boned me on a dirt bike,,, he hit the buy it now,,, called me said he was coming to get it and never showed.. Real dirtbag!!