PDA

View Full Version : A Cajun Love Story

Dave223
05-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Boudreaux was fall in love with Marie and ax her to marry him.

Now, Marie was very naive and uninformed about the birds and the bees. Boudreaux was a poor fisherman and could not afford to take time off for a honeymoon. So, that night that they were married, they retired to his little shack on the bayou.
When Boudreaux was undressing Marie said, "Oh Boudreaux, what dat is ?"
Boudreaux being very quick thinking and sensitive to Marie's naivety said, "Marie, my love, I am the only man in the world wit one of these."
And, then, he proceeded to show her what it was for,.... and Marie was happy, her!
The next morning Boudreaux went off to fish as usual, him. When he returned home that evening, Marie was on the front porch obviously upset about something. "Boudreaux, you told me that you were the only man in the world with one of those, and I saw Thibodeaux, our friend changing his clothes behind the fish shed, and he had one, too."
Thinking fast, Boudreaux said, "Oh, Marie, darling. Thibodeaux is my very best friend. I had two of dem things, so I gave him one. He is the only other man in the world with one of dosz."
Marie being very naive, accepted his answer and they did their thing again that night.
Boudreaux went off to fish again, the next morning, and when he returned home, Marie was very upset, and stamping her foot on the porch.
Boudreaux said, "Marie, what is the matter now?"
"Boudreaux, you gave Thibodeaux de bes' one!!"

:lol: :lol:

82300R
05-04-2006, 11:40 PM
do you think they know who boudreaux and thibodeaux are?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffro33
05-06-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't think they know who Boudreaux and Tibodeaux is. But being a fellow coonass I know who they are and I think they are always funny.

Boudreaux and Marie was out fishing one day and Marie fell off da boat. Boudreaux started hollorin for her wit now answer. Den Tibodeaux came up and told Boudreaux to go back to da house and he will find her for him. A couple of hours wen buy. Tibodeaux came by told Boudreaux I got good news and bad news. Boudreaux being so up set told Tibodeaux well den give me da bad news first. Da bad news is we found Marie's body dead all covered wit blue crabs. Boudreaux said wit all of dat bad news how can dey be good news. Tibodeaux said well the good news is in bout an hour we are going to drag her again to see how many more blue crabs we can get. LMAO Now Dat is funny I don't care who you is.

Dave223
05-06-2006, 06:27 PM
One day when Boudreaux and Clotile were courting (before they got married), Boudreaux went to visit Clotile at her house.

Boudreaux and Clotile were sitting in the living room talking. Boudreaux was on his best behavior -- trying to make a good impression on Clotile.

When Clotile left the living room for a while, Boudreaux was looking around the room and noticed there was an old Hammond Organ in the corner. Boudreaux noticed that there was a fish bowl filled with water on top of the organ with something floating on the surface of the water. Boudreaux walked over to get a closer look and noticed that the object floating in the fish bowl was a condom. Puzzled, Boudreaux went back to his seat.

When Clotile returned to the living room, Boudreaux and Clotile continued their conversation -- but all the time Boudreaux kept thinking about that thing in the fish bowl.

After much of the evening passed, Boudreaux's curiosity got the best of him and he asked Clotile, "Mais, Clotile, whats dat ting doin in dat fish bowl up dere?"

Clotile replied, "Mais Boudreaux, let me tell you about dat. One day I was walking down de road down by de bayou and I found dat ting on de side of de road. Mais, you know I picked it up and brought it home. I read the writing on de package and it said 'For prevention of disease - put it on your organ and keep it wet.'. So I put it up dere and you know, Boudreaux it really works yea -- I haven't had a cold in over a year now!"

Jeffro33
05-07-2006, 08:35 AM
LMAO now Dat is funny. I never heard dat one before. Got to love it.