PDA

View Full Version : TrikeFest Poker Run information

Derrick Adams
05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
This is the first year for this event, so I would appreciate input after the ride on how you liked it, or whether to continue it again next year.

Derrick

TrikeFest 2006 Poker Run

Rules:
1) To be eligible to compete in the “Poker Run” you must be a registered TrikeFest attendee.
2) All riders must be present at the pavilion for the start of the run at 9:00 am Friday.
3) All riders must stay on the designated course.
4) All riders must keep in their possession their earned course tickets/cards until the end of the run.

For best chances at winning the run all riders are encouraged to stop at all designated locations to pick up tickets/cards.

Various prizes will be given out for the winners of the “Poker Run” at the official TrikeFest awards ceremony on Saturday Night.

This “Poker Run is designed to be a 1.5 to 2hr ride thru the vast trails of Haspin Acres for everyone to enjoy. The course will route you thru-out the park and by many of the well known areas of interest. There may be strategically difficult areas of the coarse, but alternate routes will be provided if necessary.

max
05-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Everybody........ Just follow me!!!!

Derrick Adams
05-05-2006, 02:13 PM
LMAO. 5 minutes after the run starts you'll be gone and no-one will see you again until the end!

ScottZJ
05-05-2006, 02:42 PM
How long is the poker run? I mean if I ride a 110 will I make it back before dark? HAHA You know taking all those pit stops to pick up willie from off the ground hahaha.:beer

Howdy
05-05-2006, 02:54 PM
How long is the poker run? I mean if I ride a 110 will I make it back before dark? HAHA You know taking all those pit stops to pick up willie from off the ground hahaha.:beer

We are going to set up the trail so that kids on a ATC70 can make it through the whole trail in a timely fashion. Heck we are taking john Swinehart along to help plot the course. I am sure we will include some tough sections with ways around them. This way riders like max can have fun, and so can kids like jeswinehart. lol j/k
Howdy

350Xhilaration
05-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Will there be any problems with buddies on quads riding along...not for prizes, just to ride along...I wouldn't imagine it would be a problem, but would like to make sure ahead of time.

Bryan Raffa
05-05-2006, 10:43 PM
thats cool because the oladys a newbe I wouldnt want to have to tell her that shes got to ride up devils backbone, Or something crazy like that! LOL

Kintore
05-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Great Idea! and p.s howdy im still in for running a station if you want, BUT I want to try and beat some of you old timers! lol So I want to ride and giver too. Is that ok?

And Derrick, sounds great to me. TF just keeps getting better and better!

Howdy
05-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Will there be any problems with buddies on quads riding along...not for prizes, just to ride along...I wouldn't imagine it would be a problem, but would like to make sure ahead of time.

I don't see a problem with this.
Howdy

350Xhilaration
05-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Cool. Sounds like it's going to be fun.

200xcellent
05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Everybody........ Just follow me!!!!

Not! One rule brandon told me at wellsville was dont follow max!

girlsride2
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
LOL at Howdy + Scott :)

This will be my very first competitive type compition so I can check out my highly honed skills at going real slow ,,,,

john

Ha Ha Don't worry John if you look behind ya, I'll be there to keep you company. This would be my first competitive type ordeal too. Try not to leave me behind! LOL

max
05-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Not! One rule brandon told me at wellsville was dont follow max!

Charles, dude thats funny. But im pretty sure you can hang now. Dont you think?

200xcellent
05-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Charles, dude thats funny. But im pretty sure you can hang now. Dont you think?

I can try. Maybe b will let me take the 250sx on this poker run if its not in use.

I_ride_on_3
05-11-2006, 04:50 PM
I'd like to do the poker run as well. will there be groups or will there just be everyone line up and start at the same time? never ran one before, was asking cause i'd help out with a station if we had like 2 groups.
just wondering.

Chevy200s
06-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi guys, I had a question. One of my friends that is comming with me is going to be riding a cr 125 dirtbike, will he be allowed to ride this with us too? He rides slow and respectably (sp?) and is a fellow triker. He doesnt care if he isnt allowed to get the prize, he just wants to ride with us. Just wanted to make sure it was ok before we left with the bike on the trailer. Thanks guys!