PDA

View Full Version : Collecter metal race cars

Huffa
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
I just aquired 6 cars in the box like this one and all are in excellent shape.

Very detailed and quite heavy as they are all metal and I think all of them are banks.. I don't know a thing about these as far as value so any info would be helpful.

They are 8" long by 3" wide.

I have two of the Steve Parks #1 like in picture and have.........

Terry Labonte #5 - Friut loops job

Mike Skinner #31 Lowes

Bobby Hamilton #4 Kodak

Ron Hornaday #16 Napa Chevy Race truck

All these names mean nothing to me ???

Have no idea if some are worth more then others or all are worth more as a group or what :confused: :wondering

RichinMO
05-06-2006, 05:48 PM
All those cars are from 1998-99. They went for about $40 new but are not worth much now. Park drove for Dale Earnhardt Inc. but was injured in 2001 or 2002 and hasn't drove Cup since. Labonte is retired and Skinner and Hornaday are racing trucks. Might get $10 max for each on ebay if lucky. I used to have a lot of those but got out about 2 years ago. Only cars worth anything now are Earnhardt (killed at Daytona in 2001), Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon (kind of), and a few others.

chris200x
05-06-2006, 05:53 PM
The ones made by ACTION are more valuable ones Those are the heavier and more detailed ones than say winners circle makes. I've tried several times to sell some of my more valuable cars on ebay but never meet reserve. I collect Gordon and Earnhardt cars for about the last 7 06 8 years.

Huffa
05-06-2006, 06:28 PM
The ones made by ACTION are more valuable ones Those are the heavier and more detailed ones than say winners circle makes. I've tried several times to sell some of my more valuable cars on ebay but never meet reserve. I collect Gordon and Earnhardt cars for about the last 7 06 8 years.

These ARE the ones made by Action!! They are super detailed.

ride_red_95
05-06-2006, 09:09 PM
i like how the monte carlo in last pic it shows the highly detailed engine and the frame