PDA

View Full Version : Business Card progs.. anyone ?

bigredhead
05-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Well..

Looks like i'm going into business building / converting bikes to electric :w00t:

I made a few pages and posted them at work and local shops to start with and am getting some good feedback.. and at this point i need some business cards as i'm asked for them daily.

Anyone out there making their own ? what software do you use ?

suggestions welcome.

I need to register a business name too....

either:

" Custom Electric Cycles "

" Power Wheels " taken.. i know.

" Lightning Bolts "

etc....

Howdy
05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
We had Buisness cards made for the shop years ago. They only cost us around $15-$20 for 1000 of them. The did all the lay out and stuff. In todays dollars I would say they might cost $35-$50. To me it's not worth my time at that cost.
Howdy

bigredhead
05-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Well that's kind of the problem as i really don't want 1000 of them.. a few dozen will do for now until i finalize the company name/ profile / etc...

Once i have my website built and company name and tax number registered then 1000 will be fine.

OldSchoolin86
05-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Vistaprint.com will give you cards for free!

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/bcfree.aspx?xnav=TsrItem&xnid=aFreeBusinessCardsBusinessCardsIdentity

They're good cards too! The only catch is they put their web addy in fine print on the back. It's real small and tasteful. I highly recommend going that route because home made cards always look a little chessy and are far from cost effective. Good luck with everything.

bigredhead
05-08-2006, 08:57 PM
hey.. that's awsome !!!

Thanks man ! !