PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Cannondale no more!!!!???

Bill X_R
03-21-2003, 10:50 PM
Well I'm picking up a new cannondale early next week. I was going to buy one under the pretence that there motorsports division would be bought and get back to manufacturing ATV's again. Well they were bought, but the company that bought them is only interested in the bike division (WTF). The only thing they said about the ATV's is "We are not interested in starting the Motorsports again). Sniff.... I already have a down payment that I will surley loose if I dont follow though.

What do you guys think?????

HemiChallenger71
03-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Well the bikes use the same motor. I would go through with the deal and just take care of the thing and don't break it. In a few year's time they will probably be worth a lot of money.

ATCRYDER
03-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Makes sense to me that the bikes would be the only thing the buyers wanted. Looks like you need to go get that Down payment back and put it on a Raptor or Predator. :(

J.D.
03-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Bill, my professional opinion is to go ahead and buy it. Like Hemi said, it'll be worth the money's in due time, just take care of it.

skippy
03-22-2003, 08:33 PM
they are also in the racing market.. so alot of companies did and will make replacement parts for them! i was thking of dumping my 400ex and grabbing one up.. they are going for around $4500 around here!

Bill X_R
03-22-2003, 09:19 PM
Thanks for all the input fellas, but I've decided to bow out. I found a awesome deal on a DS650 Baja and couldt pass it up...Wine anyone????