PDA

View Full Version : TF Poker Run Volunteers... Anyone?

Derrick Adams
05-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm looking for 4 to 6 volunteers to help me with the poker run. To qualify you will need to be 100% sure you will be at TrikeFest.

You can either contact me via p.m. or contact me at TF on thursday. I'm looking for people to run each ticket location on the coarse and good camera skills are a must.

All volunteers will receive a limited edition TF gift from me for their help!:w00t:

atctim
05-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Is it possible to run in the poker run and help out too? I am really looking forward to riding in the poker run (I love poker runs), but feel obligated to help somehow too! Let me know if there is any way do do both and I'd love to help!

I don't know anything about the coarse, but If I can get a jump start maybe I could be a spotter on some rough terrain or something? Will we need spotters?

dizasterzrfun69
05-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Is it possible to run in the poker run and help out too? I am really looking forward to riding in the poker run (I love poker runs), but feel obligated to help somehow too! Let me know if there is any way do do both and I'd love to help!

I don't know anything about the coarse, but If I can get a jump start maybe I could be a spotter on some rough terrain or something? Will we need spotters?

same here

Kevin

Tri-ZNate
05-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah i'll help ya.

Derrick Adams
05-11-2006, 07:20 PM

Unfortunately, it wouldn't work out to be able to run the course and work one of the ticket areas. However, your more than welcome to go along with us on Thursday when we mark it out.

Howdy
05-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Unfortunately, it wouldn't work out to be able to run the course and work one of the ticket areas. However, your more than welcome to go along with us on Thursday when we mark it out.

It may work out if we have enough helpers. I will PM you possible ways tomorrow. ;)
Howdy

Kintore
05-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Well if I can run it too, im all in!

thefox
05-11-2006, 10:08 PM
What do you mean by "good" camera skills? lol

3leggeddog
05-11-2006, 10:19 PM
well you know i will help

thefox
05-14-2006, 11:06 PM
I can help out, won't have a trike there so I won't be riding in the poker run anyways.