PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Door Prizes

TimSr
05-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Last year through Derrick's hard work we were able to score a bunch of CT racing goodies, and magazines and other stuff for Door Prizes along with many donated items, from a Dad's bearing kit to Trikefest media items and other stuff. Anyone who came got one ticket, and then we gave away other tickets for different activities and for help, then we drew tickets one at a time, with each winner picking something from the door prize table until all were gone.
This year we dont have nearly as many things to give away, as CT Racing was cleaned out last year. If any member would like to bring something to donate to be given away as door prize, we would gladly welcome it. Especially if you happen to be taking a lot of stuff to sell, and end up doing well, it would be nice if you could donate a small item to be given away. Ill also mention that last year we didnt have much for kids who won a lot of the prizes, so if somebody has some offroad diecast toys or similar items, that would be great.
Ill donate a dozen 13 oz bottles of Blue Marble oil again to start with.

Billy Golightly
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Tim, Ronnie (Yamahondaman) and I have been talking and he's making up some special Billet stuff to put on the table. I'm working on something I might put up there too. I dont think we'll have any issues with it being empty this year.

With that being said if anyone else has something to donate and throw out there I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

MIK6
05-11-2006, 10:06 PM
I'll throw in a hand ful of coozies. I'll pay for them out of my pocket and the site will still get %100 of the profit.

MIK6 / Mike

350Xhilaration
05-12-2006, 08:40 AM
I'll throw in a new aftermarket chrome 350X brake resevoir guard. I just need to remember to bring it.;)

Derrick Adams
05-13-2006, 09:21 AM
I'll go out over the next couple weeks and drum up some cool stuff!

sandpuppi101
05-13-2006, 09:43 AM
I am sure I will bring some items for the Table !! I feel like it is the least I could doo !!

seadoo650
05-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm sure I can come up with a few things off the truck.

Yamahondaman
05-15-2006, 10:43 PM
More Bling on the Way for the Table !!!

ScottZJ
05-24-2006, 07:39 AM
I got a few cool items I will be adding up on the table. Hondaline kids jersery, NOS hondaline tripmeter, and a NOS set of fork/disc guards for the 86-87 200x. If I find more I am sure I will add those items too.

erectordale
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
I will check and see I should have some stuff as well

freaksfix
05-24-2006, 08:24 AM
I have a few headlight gaurds a brake guard, some NOS Hondaline mud flaps plus whatever else I can dig up... Freaks

3leggeddog
05-25-2006, 08:25 PM
i picked up 2 nos tank cover the other day for the table,ones a 250sx.and the other i belive is a big red,not sure.also some cool old school answer gloves.

not sure if we should give these aways as door prizes,or bid them off for a donation to the site?any thought on what is better?