PDA

View Full Version : All Trikefest MX Racers Please Read

TimSr
05-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I had this in another thread but not sure everybody saw it. This is a flyer with all the MX rules and information. Please look it over so you can be prepared. It is in .doc format.
I will add that if you do forget a number plate, that they will be selling them from the parts trailer at Haspin. They should have a dozen or so on hand. http://home.neo.rr.com/timtim/TF2006MX.doc

Tri-ZNate
05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
just two little things, you have a 250ex quad listed under mid sized suspended class and the more inportant thing is are we going to be putting the 185cc solid frames in with the 70s, 90s, and 110cc trikes? I'm just thinking it might be more fair to put them in with the 200s and 200m trikes

I reread it a little more throughly and I believe thats what your intending right?

Bryan Raffa
05-11-2006, 09:05 PM
thanks tim.

TimSr
05-11-2006, 09:27 PM
just two little things, you have a 250ex quad listed under mid sized suspended class and the more inportant thing is are we going to be putting the 185cc solid frames in with the 70s, 90s, and 110cc trikes? I'm just thinking it might be more fair to put them in with the 200s and 200m trikes

I reread it a little more throughly and I believe thats what your intending right?

That 250EX was a typo. I was probably thinking 250SX and ES at the same time. Thanks. Its been corrected.

The unsuspended class is 125cc and under. We've not had a 185S enter, but yes, they would closer fit the semisuspended class. For that matter, we have never run a semisuspended class for lack of entries. Hopefully this year will be the first.

Also, unrelated, but you need to downsize your signature picture. Youll notice your picture pulls the entire thread wider making everyone have to scroll back and forth to read each post in the thread. Thanks.

Tri-ZNate
05-11-2006, 09:33 PM
sorry bout that I run 1024x768 screen so i didnt notice thanks for tellin me. I have a new one going up tonight anyway

How bout this Tim?