PDA

View Full Version : TF Awards Ceremony Information

Derrick Adams
05-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Just thought I would start a post for this so that everyone has an idea of how TrikeFest is evolving.

For those of you that were there last year, you know we had an Awards Ceremony at the pavilion on Saturday evening. That's were we presented all the plaques & trophys, and gave away all our door prizes.

So here's a little summary of how it will be working this year.

First of all, we had some issues of being able to hear outside last year, so this year we will be moving the Awards Ceremony inside the main house, in the large meeting room.

We will first be handing out tickets for the door prizes that will be distributed later in the evening. These tickets are earned by:

1 ticket = TrikeFest Registration (your name must be on the registration sheet at the front desk to receive this ticket!)
1 ticket = MX participation; any class (taken from sign up sheet)
1 ticket = MX flagging or scoring (taken from sign up sheet)
1 ticket = Poker run participation (taken from sign up sheet)
1 ticket = Poker run volunteer (taken from sign up sheet)
1 ticket = Drag race run-off participant (taken from sign up sheet)
1 ticket = Drag race flagger or scoring (taken from memory)
1 ticket = Hill Climb participant (taken from memory)
1 ticket = Hill Climb flagger or scoring (taken from memory)

**(there may also be other tickets for exeptional things)**

All these tickets are drawn from for the door prizes. The more you have the more stuff you could win!

After the tickets are handed out we're going to nominate people for different awards that could have been earned thru-out the weekend. Majority rules on the nomination for the winner! The special awards this year are:

1- Farthest Distance
2- Coolest "Old School Trike"
3- Coolest "New Age Trike"
4- Most Original Trike
5- Most Entertaining
6- Best Sportsmanship
7- Best Hillclimber

**(Anyone can win these!!)**

Next we'll be giving anyone one last opportunity to buy tickets for the raffle trike. Also we will be having a 50/50 drawing again this year to earn money for the site. $10 goes along ways guys, so try to participate in these two contests!

After that we will be presenting our trophys for MX races, Drag races, and a plaque to the Poker run winner.

Then we will begin all the drawings for the door prizes, 50/50 drawing, and Trike Raffle!

Exact time is TBD. It will be announced and posted at the pavilion by Saturday morning.

farmerc
05-14-2006, 04:39 AM
How about a award for the uglest trike.Just a idea

Aussieduner
05-14-2006, 07:04 AM
Unless someone is traveling more than 10,000 miles im looking real good..LOL
I spoke to LonesomeTRIZ the other day to organise our pickup so the plan is coming together,i cant wait !

Aussie

Yamahondaman
05-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Just Some Stuff Billy Talked About Adding To The Table.........

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-16-2006, 05:31 PM
wow! look at the mirror, you given them away, i want one of them, and the battery too!:lol:

Yamahondaman
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM
I FORGOT A FEW MORE ITEM'S !!!! it figured you would see the Battery Nathan!
i'll bring the other items to TF06 !!!

freaksfix
05-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I will bring what I have left for the trophy toppers...

Yamahondaman
05-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey Freaksfix...... Keep em Cold Brother !!! might have to put out another fire !!

freaksfix
06-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Hey Freaksfix...... Keep em Cold Brother !!! might have to put out another fire !!

I sure as he!! hope so!!!!!!:beer :beer :w00t:

Yamahondaman
06-03-2006, 04:45 PM
i got (SEVEN) Cases of the 16 oz. Plastic Bottles Coming !!!!!