PDA

View Full Version : Best wife award?????

going4broketecate85
05-19-2006, 04:20 AM
I think that my wife deserves a best wife award! She's not that much into 3-wheelers but last weekend she went out to a couple of garage sales and saw a couple of 3-wheeling magazines and instead of telling me about them later the next week she bought them for me! She said the thing that caught her eye was the Kawi. Green one on one of the covers!(Like the one you got she said!!!!)

Well come to find out she bought four 3-wheeling magazines:Sept, 83 and Oct, 83 and Apr 84 and Oct 84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she paid .25 cents a peice for them!! I think that she needs to go to alot more garage sales and from now on I will not complain when she does!!:beer :beer

Aussieduner
05-19-2006, 05:47 AM
I think my wife is up for an award to,she is allowing me to travel to the US for 3 weeks to ride trikes and travel around,doesnt get any better than that !

Aussie

ScottZJ
05-19-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah my wife is totally awesome too. Just like you guys, she isnt into 3 wheeling tons (she might hop on one everyonce in a bit). But when it comes to me buying one she knows thats what I enjoy and usually never says much about it. Heck I am cutting my vacation to Fla off alittle early so I can get home in time to get packed for trikefest. Now thats an awesome woman! Cheers to all the great wives out there.:beer

mywifeknowseverything
05-19-2006, 08:53 AM
My wife is Right up there with you Guys....She isnt into it much and will ride one every now and then...But she always goes on the Trike rides and will Travel whatever the Distance with no Problems...Oh yeah,,,,And for the Last 3 yrs.....She has Said NOTHING about this thing in the Bedroom and Always Dusts it when needed:w00t: :TrikesOwn

http://images1.snapfish.com/346%3B278%3A%3A%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A%3B3%3E87 3%3EWSNRCG%3D323375%3B87%3B695nu0mrj

crackshot
05-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I have you all beat.
My wife bought me a new ham radio, a new Toro wheel horse riding mower and a GPS all in 2 months!

max
05-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Im a newlly wed. So im sure you guys have years on me. Im pretty much in the same boat also. Shes not too much into trikes. But respects my obsessions. She usually comes on rides with me when we camp for the weekend. If she doesnt ride on the back she stays behind and cooks everyone lunch. I told her I bought a six pack rack for my 86r, and she went out 2 days later and bought me a six pack cooler. I guess you can say I have her trained pretty well. Shes awesome!!!!!!!!

I have to say though, there is nothing hotter that a chick who rides and is into riding just as much as you are. Rob, you lucky *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*.:lol:

Howdy
05-19-2006, 02:22 PM
My wife is Great as well. I couldn't possibly list every sacrifice she has given to help me with ATV's. I wouldn't trade her for the world.
Howdy

blue27
05-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Well,mine is not a wife yet but in November we will be getting married, but she into riding some, has no problem with what I drag home(sometimes she finds the good deals), and as an added bounus she is the Parts Dept. Manager at the Kawasaki shop so I just tell her what I need and she orders it and brings it home! Oh and she is just awsome in general. I do feel lucky to have her. Now I just need to get a Kawasaki!!!

Yamahondaman
05-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Been with my Wife since 1980 and she STILL Bring's my Coffee to the Bed side Nite Stand before i get up EVERY Morning !!! My Son's are now 15 and 18 Year's old ......... i changed ( THREE ) Diaper's My WHOLE Life !!!!!!!!!!! she did the rest ......

atctim
05-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, she's not my wife yet, but my girlfriend owns 3 trikes - not bad for a female!! She is not into them as much as I am, but she loves ridin' em and wrenchin' em and even just lookin' at 'em. She somehow always finds killer deals on them as well!!!

Mosh
05-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Im a newlly wed. So im sure you guys have years on me. Im pretty much in the same boat also. Shes not too much into trikes. But respects my obsessions. She usually comes on rides with me when we camp for the weekend. If she doesnt ride on the back she stays behind and cooks everyone lunch. I told her I bought a six pack rack for my 86r, and she went out 2 days later and bought me a six pack cooler. I guess you can say I have her trained pretty well. Shes awesome!!!!!!!!

I have to say though, there is nothing hotter that a chick who rides and is into riding just as much as you are. Rob, you lucky *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*.:lol:
yes i have to say i am lucky.tammy has been on a bike as long as i have.she has ridden dirtbikes trikes and all kindsa of quads. she never complains about what, or where she rides.she just wants to ride. i wont get into details,but she had a mishap on a XR80 just hours before a wellsville trip. she burnt her leg bad.2-3 degree burns. we took here to the hospital and sunday morning we woke up,she said,lets ride. so we went to a local spot and she rode the whole day and had fun. she is more into riding than me sometimes,and i find myself holding her back. she wants to and CAN hit the hard stuff. after 13 years of riding she has only had 2 get-offs on a bike or quad or trike( tim sr gave her a big hand on that one) .that is way less than me:lol: .and this is great,she is my best friend ,kids mother,and everything that love represents in a woman.heck, she even,works on her bike,bearings, chains, brakes every thing but engine work.she can do it on her own. so i am VERY lucky and very thankful to have her.

82300R
05-20-2006, 12:27 AM
my wife is not into atv's but she supports me 100% with my love of three wheelers. i'm constantly buying crap on ebay for my rides, she never has a word to say about it. when i found a 82 r on ebay with 300 kit i showed her and said i would sure like to get that if only it wasn't so far away. i come home from work to find that SHE bid on it and won it without asking any questions. this atc was over a thousand miles away. when i want to go riding with my buddy, no complaining. whenever i get some jigamojo part that i really want, when i'm telling her about it she really tries to act like she really is impressed at how rare it is. so i know iv'e got a really good one. cause i tell you what, i have seen some selfish bitches in my day and my wife is definatly not one. she is one in a million for sure.:)

Aussieduner
05-20-2006, 03:07 AM
Yeah my wife is totally awesome too. Just like you guys, she isnt into 3 wheeling tons (she might hop on one everyonce in a bit). But when it comes to me buying one she knows thats what I enjoy and usually never says much about it. Heck I am cutting my vacation to Fla off alittle early so I can get home in time to get packed for trikefest. Now thats an awesome woman! Cheers to all the great wives out there.:beer

Hey Scott
Not long now buddy and you and i will on the beers,im hang'in to meet you,its going to be awesome fun !

Aussie:beer

random-strike
05-29-2006, 03:41 AM
my gf rode trikes before me :)

her father always had one