PDA

View Full Version : Looking for all NY TF People to dial in the departure times

Meat-BoX
05-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Check it out so we can all dial in our times and get a Convoy of Trike Laden trucks going cross country. Im doing this because I have a few others that want to cruise together. Plus theres Mik6's crew and hes been to every fest. It could be a 15-20 Truck caravan laden full of Trikes:w00t:

Please post when your leaving, where you would like to meet and whatever I havnt thought of. I think it would be best if we all cruised together and its a good way to meet Trike Fiends from NY 1st off.

I would like to leave Wed morning so as to get there before Dark. Mik6 and his crew has gone to all the Fests so I feel comforatable following him. Plus that would ad some more green to the scene. Im in Syracuse and I guess I will go west on the NYS Thruway? I will meet anyone at any rest stop on the Thruway. To be honest I have no clue whats past Buffalo.:crazy:

Now of course im sure everyone will want to leave at different times:( But lets try to dial in a good timeframe.:w00t:

Bryan Raffa
05-24-2006, 10:56 PM
wensday moring is when i planed time is up in the air right now I can meet you at the lehigh station thruway exit in rochester you can get off and then turn around and not have to pay, and we'll be on our way!!! Im shure ill be the only car haulin trikes in the parking lot...head west into the land of trikes!!:w00t:

farmerc
05-25-2006, 01:41 AM
I would like to travel wiht the NY crew but it looks like everyones leaving on wed,I plan on leaving tuesday night and drive straight though night,less traffic and traveling with the tractor-trailers having a CB and being a truck driver I'm used to driving at night. I can make better time that way and get there by wed morning.So if anyone is intrested get a hold of me to work out the details.

MIK6
05-26-2006, 07:29 PM
It looks like my group is not as big as I thought. My truck will be loaded on Sunday for an early Monday morning departure, we are setting up camp on Monday and talking about going to Badlands on Tuesday (i have never been there). My friend Mike who has been to the last 2 TFs is leaving here on Tuesday mid morning going to HASPIN. Sam (2 TFs too) is looking at a Wed afternoon leave driving all nite, He is still up in the air about TF, his copilot is not able to go now.
I am sure you guys will have no trouble gettin to HASPIN, from Syracuse its about 11 hours each way. I can give directions in a few days, its crunch time and I am NOT READY!!!!

MIK6 / Mike

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM
looks like me and you meat box! follow me! LOL

Chevy200s
05-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey everyone, I have said this in a few other posts but I definitly want to be included in this convoy. My group has 2 vehicles leaving on wednesday morning at whatever time everyone else is going, and we really like to ride along with a few other NY'ers. Just throwing out an idea for a meeting spot, has anyone ever been to Phantom fireworks at the Erie exit in PA just outside NY? easy to see and get too, just an idea let me know what you think. My cell number is 585-955-3044, let me know whats going on. Thanks!

-Pete

Bryan Raffa
05-27-2006, 12:42 AM
were takeing the throughway 90 out to buffalo so thats possible or i could meet you at lehigh with meat box and go from there. what time you leaveing??wed.

Chevy200s
05-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Basically, we can leave anytime that gets us there before it gets dark, so just let me know when you guys are leaving and we can meet you where ever. as far as the location of meeting up, doesnt matter to me as long as its along I-90 just let me know where and we and we will be there. By the way, Im bringing along my gps so thats kinda cool. only a few days away:Bounce :Bounce

Bryan Raffa
05-28-2006, 12:47 AM
ya thats cool, I want to get there before sun down also to set up camp..

Chevy200s
05-29-2006, 01:19 AM
good idea same here. i gotta say this whole trike convoy thing is sounding pretty sweet

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2006, 10:31 AM
cool pm meat box and you guys set a time to meet and then let me know so i can be in rochester at a according time.
Thought about camping down by otc..as there will be plenty of room down there.

ANYONE ELSE GETTING ON THE WAGON??????????????

Meat-BoX
05-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Just let me know where to meet and what time and I will be there. Mik6 leaving on monday has me thinking of putting in the long haul week. But Thats to long for my crippled body. Unless I have my pills andf lots of beer which I dont really drink. That kills the pain but jams up my riding schedule.:D

heres a link to the rest stops. We can do Rochester or ones close to the PA border
http://www.nysthruway.gov/travel_plazas/tp-412w.html

"Rochester area"
Ontario Travel Plaza
Mile post 376 Westbound
Zip Code LeRoy, NY 14482
Which exits
is it between? 46 (Rochester) & 47 (Leroy)
Fuel Mobil

OR

Clarence Travel Plaza
Mile post 412 Westbound
Zip Code Clarence, NY 14031
Which exits
is it between? 48A (Pembroke) & 49 (Depew)
Fuel Sunoco
Restaurants Burger King1, Pizza Hut, Cinnabon
Other Services Gift Shop, Tourism Information, Farm Market2, Family Assist Restroom, ATM, TDD

These are the clostest from Rochester. And easy for me to find. If you want to meet in PA just give me the info and I will mapquest it. I just dont want to miss you guys or be late. I can be in the Rochester area of the thruway within 2 hours easy. Let me know and pick a final meeting spot that is good for all.:beer

Meat-BoX
05-31-2006, 07:59 PM
The more I think about it the more Monday sounds good. Im thinking if I leave wed I will be useless on Thursday. I want to get as much bang for my buck. Anyone interested in having the best camping spots and having the park to yourselvs. Allso a trip to the badlands is in the works. It could turn out to be really cool.:w00t: :beer

Chevy200s
05-31-2006, 11:11 PM
hey, sorry its been a while since I lasted posted up. Monday does sound like it would be cool, my biggest problem is the lack of cash for gas. As it is right now Im working from tomorrow until tuesday of next week to get my truck and my friend's car out to haspen and back.

If you do end up leaving on monday though if its at all possible and if not dont worry about it, would you maybe be able to save a spot to camp at near you? We will be bringing a few things that you might be able to use, and of course this offer goes to all 3ww members as well, such as extra tarps, firewood, drinks, hehe, stuff like that.

If anyone is planning on leaving wednesday, I can meet at any stop along
I-90, just let me know when and were and I can make it happen. Or give me a call 585-955-3044 and we can set up a time or something, I like both the leroy exit and the phantom fireworks exit in PA, but I'm open to anything. Thanks!

-pete

Bryan Raffa
06-01-2006, 07:02 PM
pete im still leaveing wensday! might hook up with roosty I cant take anymore time off eather!

Meat-BoX
06-01-2006, 08:32 PM
A group of us are leaving Monday Morning. We shouuld be set up pretty good and will definatly be Camping Large monday night. Looks like there might be some Trailer hookups so we will be bringing Trikes and Quads.:w00t:
:beer takes up the rest of the trailers and all other small areas in the bed of the Trucks:w00t:

Hey Chevy if your down for monday let us know soon. I think the 1st few days will be alot of fun and less hectic. After that it will be pure joyfull chaos.:beer :w00t:

Chevy200s
06-02-2006, 08:13 AM
meat box, thanks for the offer I would love to leave early but with work theres no way I can do it. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun though. I'll have to hook up with all you guys on wednesday, meet some of the members

Brian raffa, if your still leaving wednesday morning I can meet up with you anytime thats good for you. Also if you need any supplies hauled I might have some extra room, were bringing my truck and trailer and my friend is driving his car so we should have extra room for stuff if needed. We can meet up at any exit or stop along I-90 that is good for you, or if there is anywhere else let me know.

Only 5 days away:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Bryan Raffa
06-02-2006, 06:10 PM
ya Ill meet you at the leroy rest stop at 9:00am on wensday. my cell is 585-520-5580 you can call me if you need. I will be leaveing my house no later than 8:00 so that gives me a hour to get there, that should be plenty of time..shouldnt need any help haulin things...Ill be in a blue buick with a trailer with my two tri zs, Ill stay out twards the road so you can find me easy!!
Call if you need!

Chevy200s
06-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Alright that sounds good, I'll be there at 9:00 AM. I'll be driving a dark green chevy S-10 with a trailer behind it and I'll have a white 4 door cavailer with me. My number is 585-955-3044, give me a call if you need anything, I'll probably give you a ring on monday or tuesday just make sure all is good. Thanks for getting back to me, and I'll see you on wednesday! :w00t: :TrikesOwn Peace dude

Bryan Raffa
06-02-2006, 11:51 PM
ok man sounds good!!!

Chevy200s
06-05-2006, 01:04 AM
wow, only 2 more days till we leave, dude Im starting to get way to excited about trikefest, lol. I spent most of today going through my truck to make sure it was up for the trip and the rest of the day on the R. Im gonna try and make some kind of sign or banner that says trikefest or 3ww too, if anyone has any ideas post up! cant wait to hear the sounds of 2 stroke:Bounce :beer

Chevy200s
06-05-2006, 01:05 AM
accidentally posted twice, please delete! Thanks!

Bryan Raffa
06-05-2006, 06:55 AM
LMAO! YA! it was a little hard to get to sleep last night myself, thoughts of 3 wheelers running through my head..........

Bryan Raffa
06-05-2006, 09:47 PM
pete: All loaded and tarped.....only thing left is get clothes,cooler,bathroomstuff and sleeping stuff together!!!!!

Meat-BoX
06-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Im not tired and still looking for my riding pants:twisted:

Chevy200s
06-06-2006, 12:01 AM
bryan: awesome dude, your ahead of me. I just got my buddies quad and parts unloaded at my house and my friend phil got all the cooking and camping gear together. By the way were gonna have some good food if you want any your welcome to it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the rental place to pick up the trailer I reserved, and Im gonna spend most of the day getting that all loaded up and ready for the trip. Its gonna be crazy, I'm cramming a 4 wheeler and 2 dirtbikes all on a 5x8 trailer, lol, but I think it can be done with some creativity. Then my 250R goes in the truck with the coolers, and all the other stuff goes in Klondike1020's cavalier.

Meatbox, that sucks about the riding pants I hope you find them dude. I actually just found my riding gear yesterday, keep at it you'll find it.

This is a long post but I only got a few more things to say, lol. I found a huge whip mount antenna that has to be like 15 feet tall, Im gonna make some kind of 3ww or TF 06 flag to put on it, should look cool.

I dont know how Im supposed to work tomorrow, I cant stop thinking about TRIKE FEST!!!!!!!!!!:Bounce :beer :Bounce :beer :Bounce :beer

Bryan Raffa
06-06-2006, 07:28 AM
ha ha ha I knew i should have never got on this site before work.... now im late and dont want to go.LOL