PDA

View Full Version : East Coast ATV

whyzee
05-31-2006, 06:28 AM
anybody know what happned to east coast atv on ebay? I was bidding on some of his stuff and I woke up this morning to find all the auctions cancelled and that person suspended?

r00sty
05-31-2006, 06:35 AM
Holy quadrupple post Batman, I just noticed the same thing, no idea, but obviously something isn't right.

slothminx
05-31-2006, 08:16 AM
I think this was rangerover.

chris200x
05-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Maybe he should find a diffrent line of work. :rolleyes:

RichinMO
05-31-2006, 08:49 AM
if it was east_coast_atv_llc, that was rangerover.

dreadhed
05-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Range Rover was East Coast ATV LLC. If that's what you are talking about. He sure hasn't had much luck with ebay. Mabey some one will have to sale for him again.

wanta86r
05-31-2006, 09:33 AM
well i just won an item and sent payment yesterday, so i hope he isnt gonna screw me

Rm250RF900R
05-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Yeah If I was him I would just give up on Ebay.

cragster
05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
That is some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro B-S! Rangerover never did anything to anyone. Ive talked to him on the phoe and thru Pms hes a real good guy. WTF Ebay. Is there anyway to talk to ebay on the phone and tell them WTH. I think he should sue there sorry butts.

dreadhed
05-31-2006, 10:14 AM
well i just won an item and sent payment yesterday, so i hope he isnt gonna screw me
No he won't. The same thing happened to me the first time his account got closed. I got my item. Just make sure he has you info.

3peeler
05-31-2006, 10:32 AM
i just checked on egay and its him i dont get it no neg feedback or anything and ive delt with him personally and he is a stand up guy and he has alot of great stuff to offer us for our machines WHAT A BUNCH OF BS well maybe he will explain it for us

69HemiGTX
05-31-2006, 10:35 AM
I imagine it had something to do witht the fact that there already is a company called East Coast ATV that has been around for years. They usually sell under the name hummer06h3, but it's the East Coast ATV in Pennsylvania, and they have been in business for over a decade. I can't image he has never heard of them or thought that his name wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Orangecnty250r
05-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Geez....is this ever going to end with Range and ebay

wanta86r
05-31-2006, 12:40 PM
cool, im glad you guys have the answers, and sorry rangerover if i offended you

Meat-BoX
05-31-2006, 02:46 PM
He should say screw E-Gay and make his own auction site. With alot of us listing on E-Bay we should have a link to his site for most of the Other ATV related items we and him have for sale. Im sure if he had enough people doing that he would pull alot of business off of E-Bay and to his site. Ive noticed E-Bays prices have gone up and that alot of people are complaining about their BS they put on people. Its time for a new auction site that caters to the Off Road enthuisists without the hassle and BS.:w00t:

Orangecnty250r
05-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah, Range Rover aka name of the month on ebay, should have known better than to use the name of a real company. East Coast ATV is a great company in PA and he was just milking their name.

Interesting post for the first one:rolleyes: Hmmm ...anyways.... I think its people who hate the fact that he starts auctions out at .99 that do him in not the ebay name..He takes the business away from them and they just dont like it when hurts hurts their auctions...they are the cramp in his side and probably go to ebay...once again Range had nothing but good feedback..just my two cents....Range needs a nice vacation from dealing with this crap

Orangecnty250r
05-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Not what I said......I'm saying your post seems personal

ATCwithdrawals
05-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Interesting post for the first one:rolleyes: Hmmm ...anyways.... I think its people who hate the fact that he starts auctions out at .99 that do him in not the ebay name..He takes the business away from them and they just dont like it when hurts hurts their auctions...they are the cramp in his side and probably go to ebay...once again Range had nothing but good feedback..just my two cents....Range needs a nice vacation from dealing with this crap

You might be onto something OC,

seadoo650
05-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, Range Rover aka name of the month on ebay, should have known better than to use the name of a real company. East Coast ATV is a great company in PA and he was just milking their name.

Then maybe they should have used that as their Ebay name! Mine is seadoo650 but since seadoo's allready existed does that mean I am in the wrong? Ebay user names are first come first serve. So:banned: back at ya.

seadoo650
05-31-2006, 09:44 PM

This jokers join date is 03/05/06 and Rangerovers last post about being booted off Ebay was on 03/07/06. So you have been on here for almost 3 months and this is the first thing you post about. I smell a RAT.

whyzee
05-31-2006, 09:49 PM
wasn't Range Rover also Trike_stuff a little while back and aslo had all his auctions cancelled? I bought a bunch of stuff from trike stuff and the service was awesome. Isn't this america and free markets and competiton what we are about? So some other ebay sellers are crying foul that he is selling brand new stuff. What is the problem then ?
Rover's service, quality and availability of hard to find products is that much better than the other sellers that they collude to get him kicked off?
So now the rest of us suffer???? Please reveal yourself other sellers so I can decide for myself.
PM me with your nos parts you have for sale. I need a ton of stuff and now I don't really know where to get it from..:beer

grundlegrabber
06-01-2006, 12:38 AM
In my opinion East Coast ATV has anything but a stellar reputation. Back in the olden days when he was small, he seemed like a good guy and helped me out with some parts for a good price. However, when the guy got big that was it. I've not had one good experience with them in the last 10 years, and I've talked with many others who have been burned by them. They've sold me garbage parts. I had a few bottom ends done by them, and they all had nothing but problems since. One time it took them 6 weeks to bore a 200x cylinder! I'd avoid them. East Coast is not a good company to deal with unless you're a hardcore racer with huge bucks behind you.

Sucks about Adam's troubles with ebay. Ebay has become a huge pain in the ass for sellers aanymore. They are so concerned with losing a few measly cents here and there on people trying to get around fees that they are making it almost impossible to sell certtain things.

82300R
06-01-2006, 01:44 AM
i was seein east coast llc on ebay and found it strange someone would take that name. when there is also east coast atv. sad another account got closed, seems to be doing good deals. i don't understand why ebay would close your account when you have good feedback. if it is someone jacking with range and not another reason, they sure do hold one hell of a grudge. but this crap has been going on as long as iv'e been around . makes you wonder wtf.:wondering

Teeksoffroad
06-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Are you guy's talking about East Coast Atv in Coopersburgh PA ? They sell on eBay under ecaparts. I wouldn't do busness with them agan. I bought a 1982 250r from them. It is real nice but when I talked to the guy on the phone he made it out like it was showroom new. He has a ALT 125 on eBay right now and I almost bought that too, He say's it's like new but I have personally seen it and it is just in good shape. Not nearly like they described to me on the phone and I saw the way they treated an employee. I would have smacked him.

girlsride2
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
This jokers join date is 03/05/06 and Rangerovers last post about being booted off Ebay was on 03/07/06. So you have been on here for almost 3 months and this is the first thing you post about. I smell a RAT.

Where did his posts go??? You mentioned this and now all posts are missing except the one quoted by others. Hmmm. I think this guy must have felt OWNED!

Orangecnty250r
06-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Hmmm even shadier he deleted all of his posts I see!!!

Orangecnty250r
06-01-2006, 05:20 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-ATC350X-Tank-Shrouds-Air-Guides-Pair-OEM-NOS-NEW_W0QQitemZ4645633668QQcategoryZ43971QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

This seller is from Kansas City....Could this be the mysterious Dgould?? who hails from Kansas City also .......he listed these 350x shrouds yesterday after range was booted ..I could be pissing at the wind here but usually my instincts are pretty good.

whyzee
06-01-2006, 05:33 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-ATC350X-Tank-Shrouds-Air-Guides-Pair-OEM-NOS-NEW_W0QQitemZ4645633668QQcategoryZ43971QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

This seller is from Kansas City....Could this be the mysterious Dgould?? who hails from Kansas City also .......he listed these 350x shrouds yesterday after range was booted ..I could be pissing at the wind here but usually my instincts are pretty good.
OC I think you are dead on!!!!

seadoo650
06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
I knew that bastid was a rat. He was on here last night for hours. Did'nt post a word but just watched this thread. You figure if he is or was a registered user then someone should have his info.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
06-01-2006, 09:11 PM
On May 30, 2006 Range Rover was going to his shop to deliver the pilot and noticed his brand new 12' enclosed trailer with the pilot inside was stolen. Gave police report and then was arrested for an old warrant in another state. Something to do with a driving under suspension ticket. Out $10,000 between trailer and pilot, stuck in jail, lost e-bay account. That was my Tuesday.

(written by his girlfriend)

ps OC isn't mindy mart's cow crap store and more in Kansas as well?? Funny how this happens.

POTATOES

Billy Golightly
06-01-2006, 09:24 PM
ps OC isn't mindy mart's cow crap store and more in Kansas as well??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funniest thing I've read here in a while.

chris200x
06-01-2006, 09:30 PM
On May 30, 2006 Range Rover was going to his shop to deliver the pilot and noticed his brand new 12' enclosed trailer with the pilot inside was stolen. Gave police report and then was arrested for an old warrant in another state. Something to do with a driving under suspension ticket. Out $10,000 between trailer and pilot, stuck in jail, lost e-bay account. That was my Tuesday.

(written by his girlfriend)

ps OC isn't mindy mart's cow crap store and more in Kansas as well?? Funny how this happens.

POTATOES

Are you serious? :wondering

Orangecnty250r
06-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Oh man !!!! sorry to hear that..hope it all works out somehow...give adam my best wishes.....Both you guys need vacation

petesatc
06-02-2006, 03:46 AM
GEEE's Adam don't get any luck at all....just seems to be one thing after another....

Troll 2
06-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Hmmm even shadier he deleted all of his posts I see!!!

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/member.php?*Edited*=6605 .............................:wondering

*Edited* Is "You" or the letter inbetween t and v...................lol

Sqirtster
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Well Rangerover, the good news is that bad luck comes in three's, so it should be smooth sailing from here!!!! Anyways, VERY sorry to hear of your loss. If you make it to trike fest I think we should pass the hat and take up a beer and money collection. Or maybe award you a trophy for "Shittiest Luck 2006". Take care and all the best. Tracy

seadoo650
06-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Adam, you back yet? What's your take on this? Also, are you still going to TF?

wanta86r
06-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey Adam, you back yet? What's your take on this? Also, are you still going to TF?

yea, im wondering if your back too, i am hoping you havent misplaced the rear brake rotor i won on 5/29

seadoo650
06-06-2006, 11:24 AM
yea, im wondering if your back too, i am hoping you havent misplaced the rear brake rotor i won on 5/29

I would'nt worry about it. Adam's a stand up guy. Might take a little while with being in the pokey and all. I'd say be patient and it will come.

Lomax
06-06-2006, 01:52 PM

No you dont, Dgould joined when me and him got all that 250r stuff that I posted a while back. He joined for the purpose of selling it on here and just never has. There are issues with Rangerover that are not going to be disclosed. I have already talked with accosiates with EastCoastATV and they were not happy about the like-minded use of there name. Likley the reason he got banned THIS time.
-Will

ScottZJ
06-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately Adam is going to be away for a 5 or so months dealing with old issues. His character is a hard working man, a bit high strung, but never the less a good person just trying to make a living. He has made enemies by selling NOS stuff at good prices and theres nothing you can do about that or people that are jealious of what he has. I hope he makes it back soon.

seadoo650
06-06-2006, 04:47 PM
No you dont, Dgould joined when me and him got all that 250r stuff that I posted a while back. He joined for the purpose of selling it on here and just never has. There are issues with Rangerover that are not going to be disclosed. I have already talked with accosiates with EastCoastATV and they were not happy about the like-minded use of there name. Likley the reason he got banned THIS time.
-Will

Just a hunch considering this "dgould"'s first post seems awful personal like OC said. He obviously knows rangerover. And he obviously does not care for him. Plus the fact of him deleting his posts seems shady in itself. And if he has no personal gain from rangerover being booted off ebay why does'nt he just respond?

xd 200x
06-06-2006, 09:21 PM
dont drop the soap

06-08-2006, 08:32 AM
dont drop the soap

Must be from past experience?? :idea: :idea:

Mindy_Marts cow crap store and more now has a store:crazy: Twista*s Honda:crazy: . Maybe a translation for they got a new manure spreader over there. I am writing to say a few things about the Brull family. Please watch and veiw their auctions now, for now being a Ebay store owner she has no originality at all. Everything that she does is a direct copy from what I do. I start posting auctions she stops and watches and see's what new parts I found and watches to see what goes for good money. She then orders it and finds a way to link me to my old suspended acount and has Ebay shut me down then all of a sudden there she is again. I start selling speedometers with orange ring weeks and a half later she does. I put white back drop behind my auctions next week she does. Three weeks ago I sold her husband Keith_Mart a pair of Ohtsu ATC250R rear tires on Ebay. I have sold him many things before, like 13 of the ATC250R switches that you can now buy from them on Ebay. He paid more for them from me on ebay using buy it nows than you can buy them from service Honda for.:crazy: To add that is where they buy all of their Honda parts. I told him since I did not have paypal up at the time that he could pay with a money order after he got the tires. He then agreed that he would like 3 pair total. So I send them over there cost me the cost of the tires plus 74 dollars in shipping. Now not a word from him at all. I have left them emails and messages on their home phone 1-785-650-0609. Very interesting answering machine you all should call and listen to it LOL. This just really shows the type of people that they are. I have had advice from many in the last week including lawyers on how to go about ending this headache with Ebay and the now Twista* Honda.:lol:

As far as East Coast ATV in what ever state the yare in they had nothing to do with getting my account shut down to the best of my knowledge. I personally do not care how long they have been around or how much he wats to cry about it. I am a corperation registered in Ohio with the name of East Coast ATV LLC. Thats my name I paid for it I own it nothing he can do at all. He probably should be careful because he never probably registered it with his state and could lose it. Also if he is such a big business man and is so worried about his name on ebay because he sells on there why does he not have a name with his business name in it???? :crazy:

Enter seller's User ID

The user ID you entered was not found. Please check the User ID and try again.

Just wanted to do a little typing this morning. enjoy

3peeler
06-08-2006, 11:03 AM
welcome back!!

petesatc
06-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Is Adam out??????

06-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Is Adam out??????

yes he is I am right here hello all

grundlegrabber
06-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Hope all's well dude. F da police. They find your trailer yet?

06-08-2006, 10:34 PM
No trailer mindy mart probably stole it alone with my ebay business, whore

xd 200x
06-09-2006, 01:28 AM
What did you get busted for? Adam if you want to screw with mindi mart call from skype its free and no number shows up except 1234 and you can call from any where there is an open wifi.

petesatc
06-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey Adam
good to have you back bro..........are you off to TF?????

Pete

Lomax
06-09-2006, 11:01 AM
No trailer mindy mart probably stole it alone with my ebay business, whore

Does it have EAstCoastATV painted on the side of it? Also, is it black?

dreadhed
06-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Does it have EAstCoastATV painted on the side of it? Also, is it black?
Why did you just get a good deal? lol Just messing with ya.:beer

Lomax
06-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Why did you just get a good deal? lol Just messing with ya.:beer

IT WAS A STEAL!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my distributors is freinds with one of the guys at EastCoastATV and he told me they had a call from a trucking company asking him why there trailer was setting in there parking lot or something like that. They said it had that painted on the side of it so they figured it was his. He didnt know what they were talking about so if its not his then it stands a good chance of being yours.

06-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Yea it is black, with white outlined with red in the center lettering all the way around it on all four sides. East Coast ATV LLC. Call me please if you know of something 440 864 4766 adam

06-12-2006, 08:30 AM
IT WAS A STEAL!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my distributors is freinds with one of the guys at EastCoastATV and he told me they had a call from a trucking company asking him why there trailer was setting in there parking lot or something like that. They said it had that painted on the side of it so they figured it was his. He didnt know what they were talking about so if its not his then it stands a good chance of being yours.

Where did ya go Lomax help me out.

Lomax
06-12-2006, 10:41 AM
That was the information that I know, you can call EAstCoastATV and see what they can tell you. I was told that they got a call about a trailer with the discription I gave you from a trucking company about it setting in there parking area or something to that effect. Call them and they might can help you. When I call back to my sources I will try and get the guys name

06-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Ya I called and the guys was kinda in a bad mood or something. He was really no help at all just said somebody called and asked and that was it.