PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Riders

kafka193
10-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Anybody live in Batimore, MD that wants to get together to go riding. I ride at Rt.40 trails but like to go to PA also. Either Tower City or Breezewood. I have a trailer that could fit another 3 wheeler.

skippy
10-14-2002, 11:14 PM
shoot me an email.. i live outside of baltimore.. and going to tower city on the 27th... skip

ChrisD
10-20-2002, 07:59 PM
where do you ride near rt 40? Are there any cops? I pretty much stopped riding in Maryland because I kept running into the law.

kafka193
10-22-2002, 10:43 AM
It's on rt. 40 heading toward the Co. Past Ebeniser rd. and just before the 95 junction. It's right across from a cement factory. It's just a pull-off area on the road that has big rocks and trash around it. There's a trail that you have to go over this little hill that leads back to the spot. I can get my car back there and a truck is no problem. It hides you back in there so the cops can't see you. We don't have to much trouble with the cops, but when dumb @ss people start parking along side the street, they bother us. You can leave your car and nobody really bothers it. If you want we can get together and go riding. The guy that first replied, I'm going riding with him up PA at Tower City this Sunday. I only have Sunday off, right now, so I haven't been riding alot :( Talk to you later, Joe :)

KingTecate
10-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Dang its good to hear from some people around rt 40. I think i know the place that your talking about across from the cement place. Is it in Baltimore County? because i know of one there. Also i've heard that there is a track up in jarritsville in Harford county that is open up to anyone that wants to ride. Im going to check it out this weekend. and ill let you all know what i find out.