PDA

View Full Version : Well, I guess I am getting married.

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Yep, I'll be among the members of the wedded bliss commitee on the 25th of this month. We will be have seperate honymoons though. :lol: I am shipping out three days later. :(

Mrs.Mosh
06-13-2006, 07:28 PM
congrats lonesome.:beer we will be shipping out 2 wedding gifts on wednesday:)from cosmic quads

Cody
06-13-2006, 07:29 PM
CONGRADULATIONS! But that bites that your shippin out, you will have to have a quick honeymoon! HAHA!

Bryan Raffa
06-13-2006, 07:30 PM
congrats man thats awsome!! was looking forward to meeting you at tf!
Sorry about your spell of bad luck, Sounds like things are all right now.

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks Mrs. Moshman.

Honeymoon? Whats that? I'll have to have one of my freinds stand in for me.

Thanks Raffa. We really wanted to be there. I am still very upset about the whole ordeal.

wheelie king
06-13-2006, 08:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, Louis and Melissa!

Glad you are finally going to tie the knot. Louis, don't tell Amy, but if you need a "pinch hitter" to take care of things- honeymoon wise- I think I know someone who can fit the bill. ;)

Just kidding. Again, Congratulations and talk to you soon.

Greg

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey, thanks man. It would not be right for Melissa to miss out on the honeymoon bliss just because I joined the Army.

Billy Golightly
06-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Congrats guys, I know the recent events have give you guys alot of grief...I hope everything ends up working out OK.

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks Billy. We have had a hard time lately.

brapp
06-14-2006, 12:58 AM
we will be shipping out 2 wedding gifts on wednesdayfrom cosmic quads

do i get a gift for my funeral. i left my girlfriend st home and she is 8+months pregnant lol but lucky me she didnt pop yet with the lil girlie lol so do i get a free gift too lmao j/k man.

Lomax
06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Congratualtions on your situation at hand, hope you have years of fun and a happy relationship together.
-Will

max
06-14-2006, 10:24 AM
She doesnt have to miss out on anything. She just has to wait a bit longer. Plan something for as soon as you get back. Congrats. I just got married 3mos ago. Its pretty wonderful.

LonesomeTriZ
06-14-2006, 10:46 AM
:lol: Brapp, you’re not right. :lol:

Thanks for the well wishing. The way we get along we will either live a long happy life together, or a short miserable one. :wondering

Very true. They say absence makes the hart grow fonder. (Along with the rest of our parts)
:naughty: :p :D

CorbinKale
06-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Grats, Lonesome! I was going to send a card, but it turns out that Hallmark doesn't make one that says," What the hell are you thinking!?" :lol:

LonesomeTriZ
06-14-2006, 03:12 PM
No, but you can get those at Spencer's.

Jeffro33
06-15-2006, 07:31 PM
My shotgun is ready so you better get married. Plous Mallisa is making me where cloths for this. I HATE WEARING STUFF TO WEDDDINGS.:lol: :lol: Oh well Good luck I will make you marry her.:beer

LonesomeTriZ
06-15-2006, 07:35 PM
You may have to be my stand in for the honey moon. No worries though, she is old and gives out early.

350x'inNY
06-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Lonesome... are you going to change your ID after the wedding? hehhehe

I got my own wedding this summer.... now how are you incorporating the trikes into the wedding? We have some ideas.... :D Got some engagement pics on my "Showgirl"... can't wait for them to get in.

I'm suppose to be on the look out for a yellow toy wheeler and a red/white toy wheeler. Cake topper! I got one of those Tonka Honda 200 ones.... just need ot find a small Yamaha 225DX toy. Anyone got one? It'll fullfil the "borrow" thing with the old borrowed blue thing???

Bruce

LonesomeTriZ
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Lonesome... are you going to change your ID after the wedding? hehhehe

I got my own wedding this summer.... now how are you incorporating the trikes into the wedding? We have some ideas.... :D Got some engagement pics on my "Showgirl"... can't wait for them to get in.

I'm suppose to be on the look out for a yellow toy wheeler and a red/white toy wheeler. Cake topper! I got one of those Tonka Honda 200 ones.... just need ot find a small Yamaha 225DX toy. Anyone got one? It'll fullfil the "borrow" thing with the old borrowed blue thing???

Bruce

We treid like hell to find toy Tri-Z's that would fit on a cake with no luck. Then we had planned on having her yellow Z and my Black one all polished up and sitting next to us. however money and time ran short and I could only get her Z done. We may still have hers sitting behind the person performing the ceromony though.

grundlegrabber
06-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Another one bites the dust......
Congrats on getting hitched. Best wishes from the grundlegrabber!

LonesomeTriZ
06-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks Grundle. The time is drawing near. I finally found the cake toppings I like.

Jeffro33
06-22-2006, 05:29 PM
What is the big deal. What is going to happen, yall are going to get to your honeymoon suite and you will see there is internet access. So you are going to be online the whole time. I figured one of yall will be calling me up to stand in for you anyways. You know I think she is really attracted to my non muscle body. LOL So it might work out. I will keep yall informed of everything. Never mind Louis will because he will be online anyways. LOL