PDA

View Full Version : ATTN This Hondaline Seller is a JOKE!! Parksdalestuff

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 06:25 PM
OK here we go.... I spend several hundred dollars with this seller over the course of several transactions and PAY on time. I buy an NOS red Hondaline headlight guard and win...While it is in transit I win this speedo...I get the Headlight guard the day I am going to pay for the speedo....Headlight guard comes in in an OVERSIZED box with no remnents of being wrapped or stuffing put in of any kind...box is caved in because of one piece of tape on the bottom...Red paint rubbed on the inside of the box from the end of the guard rubbing it.

I email them saying I would like assurance that the $250 speedo will be packed better. I say that Stuffing not only protects a vintage part but helps prevent a box from caving in...I say when I get assurance I will pay.

Today I get an email saying ""forget it. You have been banned!!! Yet another problem with this speedo ""(two other transactions have fallen through I guess)

I was going to pay All I wanted was I'm sorry, yes we will pack this one well..I guess some people cant admit they are wrong. I guess I 'll have retalitory feedbacks coming because I am leaving some here

Here my link....and it is now relisted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4647186268

200xman
06-14-2006, 07:23 PM
I can really sympathize with you. I received 2 boxes today that just had the parts thrown in them and 1 was a 250R headlight that I'm really suprised didn't break. I've seen this a lot latley though. It makes you wonder if the people shipping this stuff have ever had anything sent to them. I know that if I order something from a store it comes well packaged with peanuts, crumpled paper, air bags or some other form of protectant.

Lomax
06-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Perhaps you should attempt to say something to Ebay before the seller leaves you a negative hit for something. There's no sence it not taking 30 seconds of your life to at least wad up some newspaper and throw around everything. My .02
-Will

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
06-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Take pictures and report to ebay. Save your email from him and yours and forward them to ebay in a dispute for not recieving the item "speedo"!! Report the case to paypal for the gaurd with pictures as well. they will definately help you greatly with your case.

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
This really has my blood boiling...I have to wait for a while to report it not received...I am not letting this one go on principle..I have left him a phone message and just emailed him again...When I leave feedback it will be directing people to this thread on this board!!

ClayW
06-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This guy is a cock $ucker. Look at the YOUR BANNED crap he put in his auction. I actually went after that also. You beat me too it. I hate people like this. BS.

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 08:14 PM
As most of you Know I always pay and I am very reputable...Flood this guy with emails from your ebay account...stick it to him

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Clay Where is the your banned..I looked and didnt see it

06-14-2006, 08:21 PM
Clay Where is the your banned..I looked and didnt see it

YES THIS WILL NOW BE THE FOURTH TIME WE HAVE LISTED THIS SAME ODOMETER. NO "BUY IT NOW" ON THIS ITEM, NO OFFERS. THE LAST 3 PEOPLE WHO DID THIS FOR THIS ITEM NEVER PAID BECAME A PROBLEM OR BECAME "NON REGISTERED USERS" WITH WHOM I CANNOT COMMUNICATE> THEY WISH TO 'BUY IT NOW' AND THEY DON'T PAY UP, OR THEY SIMPLY DON'T PAY UP. APARENTLY OTHER SELLERS ARE TRYING TO GET THIS AUCTION OFF EBAY ALL THE TIME TO COMPETE OR MESS WITH OUR AUCTION LISTINGS or PEOPLE BID AND THEN CAN'T COME UP WITH THE MONEY. NO CHECKS FOR THIS ITEM, PAYPAL ONLY. IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PAY THEN DON'T BID. NO OFFERS/ NO OFFERS/ NO OFFERS/ NO OFFERS/ NO OFFERS. IF YOU WANT THIS ITEM, BID AND THEN PAY AND THEN RECIEVE IT IN THE MAIL.

ITEM WILL BE CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM OUR AUCTIONS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THIS ODOMETER. AND NO YOU CAN'T PICK IT UP EITHER.

This item will be packed in a PRIORITY MAIL box, filled with styrofoam packing peanuts and insured and have a delivery confirmation number from the USPS. You will be able to track the package via USPS.

what type of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* is this guy smoking

ScottZJ
06-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Post his email addy and his phone number on here and lets give him a shout to see whats up. Also when you post your negative put his number on it too and tell people to call haha.

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 08:31 PM
parkdalestuff@yahoo.com

Invoice read

Gloria Brown (maybe that explains it)
231-723-7575

06-14-2006, 08:37 PM
parkdalestuff@yahoo.com

Invoice read

Gloria Brown (maybe that explains it)
231-723-7575

Please email me at parkdalestuff@yahoo.com if you have any questions. LOL

Gloria Brown
777 E. Parkdale Ave.
Manistee, MI 49660
United States
(231) 723-7575

wheelie king
06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Sounds like some people just never learned to "stuff a box".......didn't you go to the prom? THat's when I perfected it.

That is a joke.

Moral of the story:

Seller: Pack your stuff right and ship it proptly.
Buyer: Pay for it in a timely fashion.

I know you paid for it straight up (and quick) and that sux that he is jerking you around. What a poop-head.

.:rolleyes:

Orangecnty250r
06-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Look at the date ...I won it on Monday, Emailed Him Tues..Banned Wed ..No wires crossed here(you changed the post:D )....He is unprofessional period. I didnt pay I just told him I wanted assurance he would pack it properly then I would pay

ChrisD
06-14-2006, 09:37 PM
I think the speedo is defective. It only reads to 70 mph. What good is that?

Actually, it sucks that they won't work it out with you. That isn't fair. I would do the same as you right now. I'd be pissed.

wheelie king
06-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Orangecty-

I had misunderstood the earlier post, and Yes, you are correct. No excuse for him to treat you like a punk. All you can do is trust these people to do the right thing, but unfortunately, he left you hanging. I don't think that your request was unfair at all.

Nobody should deal with this guy! Spread the word!

ScottZJ
06-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Well he doesnt seem to answer his phone either as I tried to call him around 0500 this morning :twisted: . hehehe

LonesomeTriZ
06-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Is there a list of sellers that should not be dealt with here on the forums? If not there should be.

Orangecnty250r
06-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Is there a list of sellers that should not be dealt with here on the forums? If not there should be.

Well I guess it would be strictly personal experience...and mine with this guy turned bad....I have not received a return phone call or email as of now

LonesomeTriZ
06-15-2006, 01:43 PM
I just started a thread about it in the ebay forum. i could not find any mention of a warning list any where. I think it would be a good tool for those of us who buy and sell on ebay.

Teeksoffroad
06-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Of course this guy's a scumbag look at his feedback received compared to left. That tells you right there he's an ignorant *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* and he also has 3 negs. I stay away from those jerks and I don't let people like that bid on my auctions.

Orangecnty250r
06-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Well a formal complaint has been filed with ebay and I informed ebay that the speedo that has been relisted is legally mine to purchase

Orangecnty250r
06-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Well I received a response back from ebay saying the investigation was completed and that they can't discuss action taken with another members case. ebay went on to say that the action could have taken the form of a warning, or suspension. Well the item that I legally won sold for 225.00. He has since listed another with a whole new "Terms" Fine print in his auctions. It once again show his arrogance and disregard saying he will ban people for making offers and cancel transactions if they do so....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Hondaline-ATC-Speedometer-Odometer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQihZ020Q QitemZ300000921895QQrdZ1

He makes his own rules and cant cancel transactions!!!!! so once again he will be reported