PDA

View Full Version : Getting my lisence today!

250r'en +TCB
06-15-2006, 06:19 AM
:w00t: Yeah today at around 9am after finals are done I'm heading striat to the DMV! In NH it's a 20 question multiple choice test (1 of five) and you can only get 4 wrong max. Then there's the on-road test where your judged on a points system. 21points is the max there.....
Wish me luck! I should be on the road this weekend!!!:w00t: :beer
-Devin

ScottZJ
06-15-2006, 07:17 AM
Good luck on the testing. And remeber to keep both hands on the wheel during the driving test, dont be messing with the radio or cell phone....ROFL:lol:

Cody
06-15-2006, 07:55 AM
Sweet dude, I get my permit soon.

Chrisbroeders
06-15-2006, 12:12 PM
i get my lisence on the 19th... its gonna be awsome

250r'en +TCB
06-15-2006, 06:01 PM
GOT IT!!!! Test both road and written were easy! It's so awsome just being able to go somewhere and not need a ride!!!

ScottZJ, it's funny you should mention that cell phone thing..... The tester told me about 2 years ago he was testing with some girl, the phone rang and she answered it and talked to her friend say how she was in the middle of the driving test and she'd call her back! They tester was speechless for a minute and then finally said "I'm sorry I have to fail you...... it is ilegal to talk on the phone and drive in NH....." The girl was almost in tears!!! she had to come back the next day and take it agian LMAO!!!

Maine_Triker
06-16-2006, 06:46 PM
GOT IT!!!! Test both road and written were easy! It's so awsome just being able to go somewhere and not need a ride!!!

ScottZJ, it's funny you should mention that cell phone thing..... The tester told me about 2 years ago he was testing with some girl, the phone rang and she answered it and talked to her friend say how she was in the middle of the driving test and she'd call her back! They tester was speechless for a minute and then finally said "I'm sorry I have to fail you...... it is ilegal to talk on the phone and drive in NH....." The girl was almost in tears!!! she had to come back the next day and take it agian LMAO!!!
Hmmm.... sounds like something some certain person in my drivers ed class would do.... lol

I myself just got my permit... 6 months before I can test for my licence.

Chrisbroeders
06-17-2006, 09:22 PM
i get mine on monday... i have to go down to the drivers testing place and take the road test.. i heard its easy as all hell though... its gonna be different that ridin the trike or my 250x everywhere i go..

trikes4life
06-21-2006, 11:23 AM
I still have my permit is been three years. Still have to take a 5 hour class and the driving course.

ATC crazy
06-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Congratulations!!

Everyone else: STAY OFF THE ROADS!!!!

Just kiddin with ya'll. Down here in VA, you have to complete 7hrs of behind the wheel training. 1hr a day, 7 days of the week (the last day is your final driving test though)

I've had my license for 3.5 years now...