PDA

View Full Version : How to combat bad seller/buyers on eBay???

LonesomeTriZ
06-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I am not sure if this has been brought up or not. I could not find any other thread suggesting it. If it does exist, I must have missed it. Can we have a bad sellers list here in this forum? It can also include buyers. But usually bad buyers are removed from eBay any way. But bad sellers never seem to get what they deserve. Can we set up a simple form of exposure so our fellow trikers will not get bit by these pieces of eBay garbage? Just a thought.

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
I like this idea. I am currently trying to figure out how to deal with 2 no pays. It has been over a month on both of them. AARRGGHH!!!!

dreadhed
06-16-2006, 11:01 AM
I like this idea. I am currently trying to figure out how to deal with 2 no pays. It has been over a month on both of them. AARRGGHH!!!!
File non payment against them. You only have so long so you need to hurry & do it. You will get your fees back from ebay. 45 days(if I rember right) They buyer will get kicked off ebay for not paying if they do it to often. I waited to long once & lost my money for the fees.

LonesomeTriZ
06-16-2006, 11:22 AM
That is the only way to settle it through ebay. But it would also be nice to have a waring system as well. Let's say you get a buyer with low feed back and you are not sure if they are worth the trouble. You do a search in this thread or forum and they come up. Samehting with a seller. You will know from other experiances if you should deal with them. Who knows, maybe a good sellers thread would be a good idea as well. But I think most of them are members here any way.

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 11:35 AM
File non payment against them. You only have so long so you need to hurry & do it. You will get your fees back from ebay. 45 days(if I rember right) They buyer will get kicked off ebay for not paying if they do it to often. I waited to long once & lost my money for the fees.

Actually I had already done this with one buyer. After you posted this I went ahead and reported the other and in turn closed the dispute on the other. They are getting a strike, and we are getting our fees back. Thanks for the advice.

Now, I started another thread on this question but, I'll ask anyway. Should I go ahead and leave negative feedback?

LonesomeTriZ
06-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Wait until the last minute to do so. If not, they will also leave some for you whether you deserve it or not.

3peeler
06-16-2006, 12:09 PM
i would like to share a bad experiance i had with ATVSALVAGE1 on ebay i bought a set of used tires and wheels from the guy ,inthe discription it says they are in very good cond , but when i recieve them they are dry craked BAD so i try comm with him , he offers to refund 20.00 of the 90.00 total i paid him to keep the useless pieces of junk so nothing got settled and i leave him neg feedback like i told him i was going to if it didnt get resolved and the he leaves me neg feedback and says im a scammer and that i just want a free ride BULL *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* i dont mind spending money i just prefer to be getting something in return for what i payed what a jerk 0ff just watch out for him

LonesomeTriZ
06-16-2006, 12:12 PM
That is the kind of thing I am talking about. If I can be made aware of that kind of crap, I would stay clear of that seller.

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm just gonna write them down as you guys list them. I'll list the non paying buyers I'm dealing with shortly. Hope they aren't members here. If so I guess they should have payed up.

BTY Lonesome, I've redirected my questions back to my own thread so as not to highjack yours. Sorry about that.

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Our current nonpaying buyers. It's been 40 days since auction end on both of them.

8756dennis
jnmc_atc

Orangecnty250r
06-16-2006, 06:28 PM
he leaves me neg feedback and says im a scammer and that i just want a free ride BULL *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* i dont mind spending money i just prefer to be getting something in return for what i payed what a jerk 0ff just watch out for him

You can leave a response under his bad feedback...choose your words wisely
Like "Retalitory Feedback this seller was a crook"!!!

LonesomeTriZ
06-17-2006, 06:06 PM
The only bad thing about the comments are they do not count for anything. your rating is still effected.

girlsride2
06-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Our current nonpaying buyers. It's been 40 days since auction end on both of them.

8756dennis
jnmc_atc

I filed a dispute againt 2nd person listed here and "POOF" just like majic they are no longer a registered user. Reminds me of something right out of the Little Rascales (sp?) And I quote: REEE-MARK-ABLE!!!

Howdy
06-21-2006, 10:41 AM
I filed a dispute againt 2nd person listed here and "POOF" just like majic they are no longer a registered user. Reminds me of something right out of the Little Rascales (sp?) And I quote: REEE-MARK-ABLE!!!

I have had that a couple times. It ticks me off because you can't leave feedback then.
Howdy

crd00
06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
I am not sure if this has been brought up or not. I could not find any other thread suggesting it. If it does exist, I must have missed it. Can we have a bad sellers list here in this forum? It can also include buyers. But usually bad buyers are removed from eBay any way. But bad sellers never seem to get what they deserve. Can we set up a simple form of exposure so our fellow trikers will not get bit by these pieces of eBay garbage? Just a thought.

This would be a perfect idea for people who dont be on ebay that much. If we had a list of bad sellers, there would be less people getting ripped off and there would be a cut down on bad sellers too because they would know eventually that there is a list of them on this forum. This would be a very good mod for the site:w00t:

sandpuppi101
06-21-2006, 02:41 PM
I have too agree,this is a very good thread that should be monitored often,if you ask me!! I have actually been held hostage ,in a sense ,with the feedback thing from a non paying e-bayer!! I personally would like to have this thread continue so ,I myself can monitor bad dealings,that you all have had,and I will list my bad dealings as well.That way we could all have a heads up on potential bad deals!!

LonesomeTriZ
06-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Tha was the idea. Hopefully we can have a simple list under this forum. Then all you would have to do is a search and thier neame may or may not pop up.

82300R
06-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Tha was the idea. Hopefully we can have a simple list under this forum. Then all you would have to do is a search and thier neame may or may not pop up.
i have a perfect canidate.:twisted: