PDA

View Full Version : When to leave feedback?

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Ok, so forgive me for not searching for hours to find it. Rick told me you guys have discussed this in here before. Can you help me out? Sorry if I'm making you guys repeat yourselves.

So, here's the deal. I have two different no pays I've been waiting over a month on. Very little communtication from either one. Just a couple of empty promises of the money is on it's way. Blah, Blah, Blah, Lies, Lies, Lies. One even had 3 different excuses. (Working 12 hours a day, computer went down, lost your address) oh ya, and the other guy says he had a heart attack. Don't get me wrong he may have, but he said money was on it's way. That was 3 weeks ago, still nothing.

Anyway enough rambiling, heres my question. When leaving negative feedback is there certain timing that can be used? How long are you able to leave feedback for someone. I know I must be careful here. Don't need someone to retaliate with neagative feedback when we've done nothing wrong. Rick said that there is a way to leave feedback at last minute when it will be too late for them to leave feedback. Anyone confused yet??:lol:

You guys have any suggestions?

Howdy
06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
First thing I do is file a non-paying bidder alert via ebay. Then you wait 7-10 days if they don't reply to it or pay, then you get you final valuation fee credit and they get a strike. It's then that I leave the negative feedback. I'm 99% sure If they didn't reply to the non paying alert , but they do give you negative feedback, ebay will remove it. ;)
Howdy

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Trying not to highjack Lonesometriz's thread. Gonna redirect my questions back where they belong. Sorry about that lonesome.

Over in that thread I am being told to wait till last minute to leave feedback so I can totally avoid even receiving negative feedback. How long is that? 60 days? 90 days?

Mrs.Mosh
06-16-2006, 12:18 PM
You can leave feedback up to 90 days. I think after 60 days it won't show under your "sold" items so write down the item #.

girlsride2
06-16-2006, 12:22 PM
You can leave feedback up to 90 days. I think after 60 days it won't show under your "sold" items so write down the item #.

Thanks Tammy. this is the info. I have been looking for.

ScottZJ
06-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Well if you are wanting to leave negative feedback to someone without them leaving you nagative then you have to: Wait 89 days, 23 hours, 59 mins and 59 secs before you leave it, so then he won't have a chance to notice it in time! hehehe Or I would atleast give you a minute so that you have time to leave it and by the time it shows up, its too late. You just have to set a reminder on that date, so you dont forget.

phreakboy
06-16-2006, 11:08 PM
yep everyone is right on the timing and the 90 days, Howdy is also right as to where if you file for an unpaid item, even if they try to leave you a neg ebay will remove it right away since they lost that privalege by not paying for it.