PDA

View Full Version : I got a question about ebay and paypal..

chris200x
06-23-2006, 06:17 AM
I have never seen this before and was wondering if it was a scam

I used the buy it now option and I went to use my paypal and its asking for credit card numbers. this is the first time thhis has happened. I was hesitiant to send any info but this is what it said.

Your information is incomplete or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again:

* You have entered an invalid or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again.
* Expiration Date: Please enter a valid card expiration date.
* Card Verification Number: Please enter a valid verification number. The verification number is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your card. For American Express cards, the verification number is a 4-digit number printed on the front of your card.
* Please select a credit card type.

I always use paypal and never had a problem like this before. :wondering This came up when I clicked on the pay now button and logged into paypal.

Mrs.Mosh
06-23-2006, 07:47 AM
I have never gotten that one before either? If i was you, I would go directly to my Paypal acct and look up my credit card info. If everything is correct in there i would contact Paypal and ask them about it. They will be able to tell you if it is legit or not.

Dammit!
06-23-2006, 10:28 AM
Bad very bad. If you typed all your info in when it asked, go to paypal now and change your password and report it.

chris200x
06-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Well I just emailed this guy and explained to him I wasn't confortable sending a money order to him due to his recent feedback. I got a quick reply back and we came to an agreement were I would just pay his listing fees. I guess he's not so bad after all. But this was totally my fault for not looking at the feedback before using the buy it now. Next time I will know better.

Can this guy still hit me with a negative feedback now?