PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest??

Tri-Z_Jim
03-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Just wondering how many peeps are definately going.

Trikeaholic
03-27-2003, 10:07 PM
well, I am planning on going still. I didnt get the job that would have interfered with my attending, but lo and behold, I got a second chance at a part time weekend and evening opportunity with the same organization ( they suggested I do this for some more experience while im on the waiting list) and guess when it starts?? end of may! We will see what happens. Im planning on bringing MIK6, DYNOFOX, probably the FREAK, and who ever else.

200xer
03-27-2003, 11:02 PM
I'm planning on going but it's not even close to definite. Depends what the trike and money situation looks like when it gets closer.

Billy Golightly
03-28-2003, 12:34 AM
I'm planning on going but it's not even close to definite. Depends what the trike and money situation looks like when it gets closer.

This is about the same situation I'm in...Right now I don't even have a trike to ride (All I have is my TRX R) But I bought a frame off of ebay for a 350X and I'm gonna be peicing one together when I get it (I have all the parts that I need but rings, all I gotta do is a get a cyl bored. Already got a wiseco piston) But I think if I get a running 350X, I might either ride up by myself, or carpool with some freinds of mine that have quads. Depends on what their doing, or if I can even go. I'm gonna try and make it though.

kimmer250r
03-28-2003, 12:58 PM
Well, I have the time off for it, but the trike is still down. I've emailed esr 3 times for info on sending them my 310 kit to get bored and a new piston. Appearently they don't want the business. I also noticed a lot of paint missing off my frame and a bolt broke off in the frame. I also need new fork seals..... :shock: HOPEFULLY, I get it apart and back together again in time. Otherwise, I'll be the fat guy pushing the 250r on the trails when you go by. Just waive and roost me.. I might have another person coming with me, he is still debating.

als250
03-28-2003, 01:17 PM
I'll be there! Will be bringing 2 other guys for sure, maybe 1 more. 2 trikes and 1 or 2 golfcarts. We plan on coming down Fri. Hope it's a big turn-out. See you there! ;)

Al

GreenBoy
03-29-2003, 06:39 PM
C U guys there.As far as I know I will dogger will pick me up at Philadelphia airport.I hope his memory is better than mine and he will not forget :-)

freaksfix
04-11-2003, 02:04 AM
Me, my brother, and two of our friends will be there Thru. night, we all have the time off and cant wait. I will be taking my 350X and my R if there is room? My brother will be on his 250sx if its done in time, if not a 200x. And our two friends will be on 500 HO's. If we bring the big trailer I will be bringing the Beer Wagon too..

Since I've talked these guys into going, my brother bought a 250sx instead of a quad, and one of the other guys got rid of one of his quads for a 200x. THEY'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

Bill X_R
04-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Add one more Go Cart to the total....sorry, You guys can fun whoopin' up and roosten' me LOL