PDA

View Full Version : 250r Madness!! WHYZEE!!

1DEADPRESIDENT
06-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Here we go again. :w00t:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-ATC-250R-THREE-WHEELER-ALMOST-NEW-NOT-CRF-TRX-450_W0QQitemZ250002163950QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6724QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Orangecnty250r
06-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Hopefully for him better than this one...I almost went after...cleaned up would be the same

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4653935249&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

whyzee
06-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Hopefully for him better than this one...I almost went after...cleaned up would be the same

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4653935249&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
If i didn't have 4 of these in my garage like that one I would have bought it. :w00t: Lets see if there is any more $$ out there guys!!:beer

whyzee
06-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Sold locally!!! Get this ...the kid wanted my DG grab bar instead of the oem one:crazy: . I tried to get him to take a set of turf tamers instead of the pro vectors but he didn't go for it.:lol:
Wait till you see my next one . Auction is up tonight. I would post a link but rules are rules:rolleyes: :beer

chris200x
06-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Did you ever sell that sweet ass TRX you posted a while back?

whyzee
06-29-2006, 10:19 PM
no its still my albatross:wondering

Orangecnty250r
06-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Auctions still not up yet...I'm checking

whyzee
06-29-2006, 11:01 PM
yea it's going on about 4 hours now ebay is slow..

Orangecnty250r
07-01-2006, 10:00 PM
On the new one listed....Did you raise your BIN?? I cant figure out what you did with the pricing on it...something looks different

whyzee
07-01-2006, 11:31 PM
On the new one listed....Did you raise your BIN?? I cant figure out what you did with the pricing on it...something looks different
I raised the reserve verbally in the auction so ebay cancelled it saying I was trying to get around fees. Also they cancelled it because of the keywords I used in my title. I was trying to attract people who had forgotten all about these machines with off base keywords, I guess that is not allowwed. Yes I raised the Buy it now on this one. There has got to be some big money people out there for one in this shape. I sold my other one on monday locally for $5900. keep in mind though these machines are sweet. it may take a while to sell it but I know I will get what I want for it . they just dont make these anymore and as we all know they are fast and fun as all hell to ride.:beer

chris200x
07-01-2006, 11:48 PM
I raised the reserve verbally in the auction so ebay cancelled it saying I was trying to get around fees. Also they cancelled it because of the keywords I used in my title. I was trying to attract people who had forgotten all about these machines with off base keywords, I guess that is not allowwed. Yes I raised the Buy it now on this one. There has got to be some big money people out there for one in this shape. I sold my other one on monday locally for $5900. keep in mind though these machines are sweet. it may take a while to sell it but I know I will get what I want for it . they just dont make these anymore and as we all know they are fast and fun as all hell to ride.

So your just into trikes to make money then? Lets see some pics of you riding some of these machines? :rolleyes: :lol:

Orangecnty250r
07-02-2006, 07:26 AM
I saw the Key words and thought to myself that was very SMART marketing and would attract someone who may have never been looking for one.

200x Basket
07-02-2006, 10:21 AM
So your just into trikes to make money then? Lets see some pics of you riding some of these machines? :rolleyes: :lol:

so, they are HIS to do as he pleases :welcome:

whyzee
07-02-2006, 10:48 AM
I saw the Key words and thought to myself that was very SMART marketing and would attract someone who may have never been looking for one.
Thanks, I thought it was a pretty good idea also but ebay didn't like it, now i am stuck with the same buyers as everyone else who is only looking for an atc 250r. I was hoping to find some NEW money.
It was working great. I had about 6 emails from people who said they had one when they were 16 years old and were buying a hummer now and had all but forgotten about their 3 wheeler. They actually thanked me for bringing back some awesome memories.:beer

dickieg89
07-02-2006, 10:50 AM
too bad we didn't cross paths while I was living in CT, I could have used a partner when I rode at the higganum resivour

200x Basket
07-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks, I thought it was a pretty good idea also but ebay didn't like it, now i am stuck with the same buyers as everyone else who is only looking for an atc 250r. I was hoping to find some NEW money.
It was working great. I had about 6 emails from people who said they had one when they were 16 years old and were buying a hummer now and had all but forgotten about their 3 wheeler. They actually thanked me for bringing back some awesome memories.:beer

here is what you do.

put all the key words in the title and then list then in the listing say you will also include an autographed (by you) picture of all those rides. just make a compulation pic and send if the buyer request it!!!!

it is sneaky and bends the rules but it works.:w00t:

Orangecnty250r
07-02-2006, 01:04 PM
here is what you do.

put all the key words in the title and then list then in the listing say you will also include an autographed (by you) picture of all those rides. just make a compulation pic and send if the buyer request it!!!!

it is sneaky and bends the rules but it works.:w00t:

Youre right, I did something similar using other machines in the title of one of my auctions.... I included COPIES of the brochures of those other machines to the winning bidder.

or go Wal mart buy a matchbox car of the Hummer and Jeep and include them in your auction with a picture of them as well.;)

whyzee
07-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Youre right, I did something similar using other machines in the title of one of my auctions.... I included COPIES of the brochures of those other machines to the winning bidder.

or go Wal mart buy a matchbox car of the Hummer and Jeep and include them in your auction with a picture of them as well.;)
:lol: :lol: ebay would probably kick me off.
some good ideas though. we need to get a 3 wheeler in a new movie or a rap/ rock video. Everybody with hummers and escalades would want one.
we just keep selling to the same people most of the time. So don't make fun of me if you see my 250R on ebay for quite along time. I know it will go for that price or more to somebody someday. :beer