PDA

View Full Version : No More Competions At Tf?

3leggeddog
07-02-2006, 03:45 AM
so i am beside myself with anger.the one event.meant to bring us together,is tearing the site apart.i have no problem giving someone credit for having a better,faster machine then me.it's all good.but other do.whats up with the personal attacks on the otc?all because of the events,and the fact we take home most of the trophies,that we provide in the first place?WTF.somone help me out here.should we not hold any sanctioned events next year?:confused:

sandpuppi101
07-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I was kinda wondering if some stink would come,and I guess it did at sometime!! I would like to say on my own behalf,that I thought that the OTC treated me and my brother great down at TF and I had no issues at all with any of you's! We felt welcome to hang with you guy's and found everyone to be very hospitable! As far as personal attack's,I guess I am out of the loop-but the only thing I know that kinda erkked people was the constant casting of OHIO,at the award's ceremony!! I did hear some comments from people on that matter but,I personally had no issues with the OTC or anybody from Ohio,as far as that goes,and I am from MI.. I look forward to hanging with the OTC in the future,and as far as personal attack's on everyone,we just need to remember that we go to these events to unite,and have a good time amongst eachother,not to argue and attack one another!! Competition has always been part of my life ,and there is only 1 ,1st place-the OTC as well as all others are always invited to ride with this Michigan boy, and I personally, am wanting to unite the 3-wheeled community,not seperate it. I see no reason for attacking one another!!!Just my 2 cents!!! Sandpuppi

Dammit!
07-02-2006, 10:26 AM
I haven't seen any OTC bashing. Where is this coming from?

OldSchoolin86
07-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I like everybody from the OTC, you guys are good people. The whole presence was very strong but I personally thought that if you guys were grouping together in a big camp and busting out a banner then you guys were welcoming some good competition. So far all I've seen is a little spark lit that is going to make TF totally nuts next year. That's a good thing and as an added bonus we can now all spell OHIO. :lol:

As a representive of the WTC ( j/k ;) ) I can say that any rubbing, joshing or simple joking is all in good fun. After all, we have too much beer and brats in WI to actually be mean.

Bryan Raffa
07-02-2006, 10:51 AM
I like everybody from the OTC, you guys are good people. The whole presence was very strong but I personally thought that if you guys were grouping together in a big camp and busting out a banner then you guys were welcoming some good competition. So far all I've seen is a little spark lit that is going to make TF totally nuts next year. That's a good thing and as an added bonus we can now all spell OHIO. :lol:

As a representive of the WTC ( j/k ;) ) I can say that any rubbing, joshing or simple joking is all in good fun. After all, we have too much beer and brats in WI to actually be mean.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!:beer

Billy Golightly
07-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Brandon, Derrick, Rick, all of you OTC are good people that are cool to hang with. Anything that has been said is just joking with you guys. I havent meant to say or do anything in an un-sportsmanship like towards ya'll. I don't have any interest in saying stuff to hurt or piss you guys off. If I did, I'm sorry :(

seadoo650
07-02-2006, 11:13 AM
After reading the whole thread about this subject me and the miss's know it's all in good competitive fun. No harm, no foul.

B, buddy the ribbin is good. Keeps us on our toes. You going through ridin' withdrawal? Hang in there buddy Craig's in two weeks. It'll all be cool.

Louis Mielke
07-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Yah man, no real hard feelings. just funnin. Talk some trash about other people and you'll feel better.

I know one thing that louis mielke guy...he's full of himself, and that stupid 500 he built, like a freakn train wreck. Have you seen him start it? He looks like a dang monkey on there...can't even keeop the coolant in the rads...some trike builder he is...jeezee...

he can't type either...lol

350Xhilaration
07-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I've been hanging back and waiting to see how this all played out.

I think that some folks were irritated by the awards ceremony spelling bee. It might have been a bit much looking back. It didn't seem like it from the "inside". There's a proud bunch of guys that have a certain amount of right to be as proud as they are, like it or not.

They ride hard all year at hare scrambles, flat track, MX, and all put a great deal of effort into TF06. There were folks this year that were too busy or too hurt to do as much as they usually do (but they all still did a TON with the Tshirts, flyers, coozies, etc.) and the OTC picked up some of the slack. At least one OTC rider was involved with organizing or running every event at this year's TF. I think it was probably at least 2, but it doesn't really matter. They didn't do it for the recognition. They did it so that everyone could have a good time and help TF grow. Who knows if another group of guys/gals would have stepped up if the OTC didn't, but they all deserve a good bit of thanks instead of a good bit of BS that they've been getting.

I don't believe anyone has any truly hard feelings toward anyone else and some feathers are getting ruffled over the internet.

Smack will be talked, and when it comes time to put up or shut up, those that don't put up need to shut up. Those that did put up have the braggin rights til next year. Until then it's all smack. Wing clippers, Z-kickers, whatever...build up and do it again.

Everybody pull their skirts down and move on.

Yamahondaman
07-02-2006, 04:15 PM
TRIKEFEST will NEVER Die !!!
i think this Thread will not go too far............
TOO Much reading makes "us OLD" People Sleepy ......
Normally when some people make themselves ..."GO GET IT " or"GIT IT"
they win !!! HOW BOUT IT BILLY ???? :beer
In the Future i plan on SPENDING ANOTHER 1200.00 DOLLARS to go to......
TRIKEFEST !!!!
AND............................................... .......HAVE FUN !!!!! :cool:
ALSO................
Bring MORE "BLING" to the Table ......YES !!! i contribute Brother ........

TimSr
07-02-2006, 06:06 PM
I cant believe what Im reading in this thread. Maybe the whole world needs to lose its sense of humour and replace it with sensitivity training. So Ohio brings its own cheering section, and thats a problem? I sure wont apologise for encouraging and egging it on. Im not going to say Im sorry that Ohio was overrepresented. I wish that there was a huge PA group, a huge FL group, a huge MI group, etc , etc, and each with its own huge cheering section for some good clean sportsmanlike regional rivalries, and all making as much noise as the Ohio guys. Maybe a group from .org cheering their people as well! Most of the Ohio rivalries are within the Ohio group, and we find these friendly rivalries both fun and motivating. Smack talk is for the purpose of laughter and fun between friends. I had hoped and believed we were all friends brought together by this Trikefest. I cant believe what I am reading. If the guys I ride with do well, Im going to make some OHIO noise. If a big group comes in again from NY (like they used to) and dominates everything, nothing will make me happier than a bunch of screaming New Yorkers. The Ohio noise should be taken as friendly challenge for you to get a group to band together from YOUR state to make some noise. It was intended as an invitation and a challenge, not as an insult.
I think maybe the world needs to lighten up a little bit, learn to laugh at smack, and learn to joke with their friends before, during, and after the competitions they are about to engage in. Youll have to take my word for it that it makes the competitions more enjoyable, and that placement isnt even a factor. Its pretty pathetic what shiny piece of plastic can do to friends. Hopefully nobody was offended by that Yamaha vs Honda ribbing.

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-02-2006, 06:24 PM
well said tim, just think if someone had one a class with one of them "ulgy green things":lol: then where would we stand??:wondering

3leggeddog
07-02-2006, 07:48 PM
well maybe i am taking things a little personal!??it just struck the wrong cord with me last night.if i ran my mouth all year,and then got smoked,i wouldn't get back on here,and talk more trash.and to call my ohio brothers,or the otc out in a group,was insulting.

last year,i thought tri-z jim was the man to beat.i wanted him so bad.but i never,ever called him out.it's just not sportsman like.show up,ride hard,go home proud.thats me.i am very proud of my click.it's grown so much,we had to call it something.so the otc was born.it's not meant to segregate us form the rest of the world,just meant to represent where we are from,and what we stand for.that way everyone knows,if the bikes got an otc sticker,you better belive it's gonna be ridden,and ridden hard.i also will not appoligize for being proud of this.the otc is not just ohio guys,it's international.aussie duner is a great friend,and he proudly wears his otc sticker.

i just thought there would be alittle more respect for us after we show up,and ride hard,put on a good event,and have a good time with anyone,and everyone.i don't want there to not be any compitons at tf next year.but if they are gonna cause people to dislike another group of people,i want nothing to do with it.i am up for fun,and smack talking.but some of it seemed pretty outta line,and uncalled.maybe i need some sleep.it's been a very long week,81 hours at work,and i may be grumpy.

the point of this thread......are the compitions at tf gonna ruin friend ships,and cause general dis respect from one camp to another?if so,we need to do away with them.if not,then lets carry on,but remember we are ther for fun,and fun only.i love the mx races at tf.mainly because it's the only time we get to race with anyone outside of ohio.i belive the best of the best should come to tf to settle such arguments as yamaha vs. honda.not ohio vs. flordia,or new york.i will always be proud of where i am from,and i will yell it every chance i get!!!!!!!!!!

:TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-02-2006, 07:52 PM
well said brandon, maybe all that was said will be forgotten...

Dammit!
07-02-2006, 07:53 PM
I guess me and 3razors are just going to have to bring a couple more riders out next year and kick all your arses on borrowed trikes. :twisted: :lol:

Seriously though, this seems really silly. I didn't notice anything while I was there. I've seen some ribbing posted on the boards but nothing too serious. I missed the awards ceremony though (can someone explain what happened there?). If anybody is getting seriously upset about the OTC winning some events and having a large presence, that's just sad. I'm hoping it's just your run of the mill misunderstood internet comments problem and not sour grapes. Either way, if I make it out again next year I'll be sure to fan the flames and get some people riled up just to make things interesting. Maybe I'll make some signs like you'd see at a pro ball game and pass them out during the MX races or go streaking across the track with OTC written in red paint on my arse. ;)

P.S. I just realized Arizona Trike Crew's initials would be A.T.C. :D

girlsride2
07-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Ok, I'll try to explain the awards the way I remember them. Although, It's just my rendition, others may remember more details .

I believe it started with an Ohio guy getting called to the front for a trophy or maybe even a door prize. Either way, it went something like this. Tim would call the guys up, say their names and where they were from. (and you know our group, we are PROUD of where we are from). I remember hearing give me an "O"(I am not ashamed to say I belive this was Rick who started it) And it seemed almost everyone there gave it back to him! Give me an "H", crowd gave it back to him!...you get the idea.

This is only how it started, the rest of the awards seem to follow this way. This chant was given another time or two along with just a general O-H-I-O. Even Tim got in on the fun by calling a guy to the front, saying his name, turning to the crowd and yelling "where's he from?" Of couse we HAD to respond OHIO!!!!!(Tim did this with another state or two I believe) We were never out to upset anyone. We are just extremely proud of our group and the people in it. (you already knew that didn't you?)

It was all just good clean fun, and harmless rivalry. It's just to get the crowd going and keep people excited. We love this website and the opportunity to be a part of it and TF. I firmly believe that this group is never out to attack others, we just boast about Ohio because we are proud. Truth is we are proud of anyone who goes out and rides,regardless of trophies. In general we are proud of the whole website and the people in it. Where else are you gonna find this many trike enthusists?

Can't we all just get along? LOL! I mean come on guys, you know a couple of other states names got hollered out at the awards as well! You guys are all proud of where you are from and you should be. SHOUT it out! To me it just makes it more fun!

In the long run we are all united by that one thing, the love of these old machines that we do everything we can to keep them going. We ALL, have this in common!

So, I know it's coming from a girl but, really doesn't that make us a "family"?
Disfunctional perhaps but a family of sorts none-the-less. We need to remember to stick together so it doesn't all fall apart.

Trikeaholic
07-03-2006, 08:40 AM
I wasnt there, so I dont know what you guys are talking about, but it sounds like what happened is that the first clique formed within the 3WW community rubbed some people the wrong way. Thats what happens when cliques form, remember high school? Its pretty simple social studies. cliques alienate people and make some people very self concious. Most peoples first reaction to a clique that they do not feel welcome in is anger, and as such they will try to convince others that that particular clique is "this or that" in order to form or preserve their own cliques.

Tim has a good point, and people will always associate together around a common denominator, like being from the same geographic area. I am sure that nobody expected a seperate clique to form within a group of dinosaur riding, 3 wheeled outlaws, and that is pretty unusual, actually.

sandpuppi101
07-03-2006, 09:13 AM
OK, I was'nt going to reply anymore to this thread anymore,but I think trikeaholic brought up a good point!! With not being there,standing outside looking in,he can see that a clique was developed !! And Dawn brought up,the fact that we are a Family,disfunctional perhaps-but a family of sorts none-the-less!! Both excellent points,I feel ! We all obviously go to events for the chance to hang,ride and have a good time with one another!! The OHIO thing ,I'm over it ! The OTC clique,I'm over it,and next year I will be at Trikefest still proudly representing MI.-but mostly representing the unity of the 3-whelled community with my brothers and sisters!! That being said B,I got harped on for getting my arse kicked by a little zinger ridden by young MR Hall in the unsuspended MX races LOL,but all I have to say is that ,that was one of the highlights of the week for me to see the little guy gettin it' and next year the little guy is going DOWN,LOL !!! That being said,I am done with this thread and I am not in support of replying to something that only causes conflict amongst us!!!

3leggeddog
07-03-2006, 09:57 AM
thats my point guys.the otc was not formed to seperate anyone.just to represent a group of people that ride with each other on a regular basis.everyone is welcome to the hang out,ride with,or join in with the otc.this was never,ever meant to segregate.if the awards shouting is the reason a few are lashing out at us,then thats even more silly.i thought the shots were taking because of the competive aspect of the human nature.everyone wants to be the best,thats understandable.i guess i took the comments to personal,and i thought in all revolved around the fact that the otc/ohio guys,and gals took home alot of awards,and trophies.

this thread was not intended to further ruffle feathers,or cause more drama.i just wanted some other thoughts on the situation.i don't want the competitive nature to cause problems in our community.the otc is my family,and any remarks are personal to me.i help start the stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*,and now would like to end it on this remark.

anyone,and everyone is welcome to my camp,my home,and my heart.i have met alot of great people from this site,and don't want any problems with anyone.i thought tf was great this year,and i want it bigger,and better next year.i hope we can leave some of this behind us,and relize it was a internet misunderstanding.it's hard to feel emotion through a keyboard screen.sometimes you read things different then if you were talking in person.if you wanna run me in the ground,go ahead,i guess it's my competitive nature gettin the best of me:beer :beer :beer

Yamahondaman
07-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Well said INDEAD Guy's !! HECK you all know we're gonna shake hands,laugh and what not when we see each other next Year...
I Bet i won't even make it around the MX Track once before i crash or get tucker'd out...I HOPE I DON'T CRASH !! old Bones don't heal that good !! :lol:

Mosh
07-03-2006, 04:02 PM
i saw some of the posts that ruffeled some feathers.i had some lude remarks to make back,but i witheld them.i am not on here to make anyone mad.but some of the posts were,just plain out ruanchy and hateful in nature..now in one sense,i am motivated to build a drag trike NO-ONE and i mean NO-ONE CAN BEAT.i have the parts on hand and ready to go.in another sense,some of the comments made by others were just poor tasteless forms of trash talk.i am all about cutting up, for some friendly words of motovation,but some of those comments were just too much. so i can relate to brandons anger.we are not a bunch of rednecks up here that say yall, and marry our sisters or whatever comments people want to imply. i found this website thru tim.sr and was encouraged to join by tim.i rode with tim for a number of years. i met derrick,brandon,max and so-on thru this site.and all of the otc guys have helped me in some way or another.not too mention people from all over the site that i have had good relations with.. i cant help the fact that i was born and raised in OHIO.THAT IS JUST WHERE I AM FROM.so it does not matter to me where anyone is from..if you dont have something nice to say or truthfull to say,dont say anything at all.if you type it and you know it is going to hurt someones feelings,dont hit the post button.now, as far as being in the otc group,i was never formerly inducted:wondering .just brandon came up and gave me a sticker,rick and dawn and derrick,etc ,etc invited us up and made us feel at home.it could have been any other group of people.it is up to everyone else,to form their own clique.all i know is there were a lot of people from ohio actually riding.if ya want to win and have bragging rights,you cant win if you dont play.just play nice.

[quote=3leggeddog]

show up,ride hard,go home proud.thats me.i am very proud of my click.it's grown so much,we had to call it something.so the otc was born.it's not meant to segregate us form the rest of the world,just meant to represent where we are from,and what we stand for.that way everyone knows,if the bikes got an otc sticker,you better belive it's gonna be ridden,and ridden hard.i also will not appoligize for being proud of this.

as far as this statement,i have ridden hard ever since i got on a bike.just got back from a 3 day weekend at wellsville,and i have to go out and unload the camping gear,wash the trike and get ready to go to smith road tomorrow for some racing.i dont need any sticker to make me ride or any endorsements.but i do ride and ride hard and yes, i do have the sticker on my trike.does the sticker make me ride harder or more often?nope.am i proud to represent a bunch of trike lovers from OHIO?you bet.gotta go the gate drops in t-minus 16 hours:D

MIK6
07-03-2006, 04:13 PM
I have been to all the TFs at HASPIN. I will be attending every TF for as long as I can. I have met a few of the OTC guys befor TF06. Here is my take on them... THE OTC IS A BUNCH OF HARD RIDING, HARD DRINKING, FRIENDLY, GREAT GROUP OF TRIKERS!!!!! With that said NY had a huge showing the last few years and I was a bit bumed by the low turn out this year, I know I said NY was coming for the OTC. If I "OTC bashed" it was not ment to be anything but ribbing and goofing around w/ another "hard riding, hard drinking, friendly, great group of trikers". I know most of the NY guys can't keep up w/ the OTC on the track, I was shooting for the OTC in the fun/ camping/ drinking part of TF!! LOL I wandered in and out of the OTC camp as if it was my own, I was welcomed by everyone. KEEP UP WHAT YOUR DOING OTC, its great for trikes and the site!! Thats my 2 cents.

SEE YOU AT TF07
MIK6 / Mike

Dammit!
07-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I was shooting for the OTC in the fun/ camping/ drinking part of TF!!

SEE YOU AT TF07
MIK6 / Mike

Now we're talking. To hell with all this trike nonsense. Who can outdrink who? Should make for some good pictures. Somebody get a trophy made with a little beer keg at the top. Do this right and even the OTC won't be able to spell Ohio at the awards ceremony! :lol: :beer

MyMistress86R
07-03-2006, 05:49 PM
With all that said and done...

Brandon, if you have any extra, would you please bring me a couple of OTC sticks to put on my trike for Smith Road tomorrow?

LOL

Derrick Adams
07-03-2006, 11:42 PM
NO WAY can I hang with Mik6 in the drinking arena!

Howdy
07-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Here is the way I look at this whole thread / conversation: For years NY has ruled the attendance at TF. It was point out by most everyone during and after. This year Ohio had the biggest turn out. So yes, we are proud of that! It probably would have been very close had all the NY's from years past showed up.

To point out the one person that probably has the most bragging rights is TriZ Jim Yamaha Jim. 2 years ago at TF he competed in many mx classes. Not only did he race, but if memory serves me correctly he won every one he was in. He even did this on borrowed machines for some classes. I won't even go into detail about the way he can trail ride. But I do know not many people get in front of him. Wild Child!!
Howdy

freaksfix
07-07-2006, 09:05 PM
I wasnt there, so I dont know what you guys are talking about, but it sounds like what happened is that the first clique formed within the 3WW community rubbed some people the wrong way. Thats what happens when cliques form, remember high school? Its pretty simple social studies. cliques alienate people and make some people very self concious. Most peoples first reaction to a clique that they do not feel welcome in is anger, and as such they will try to convince others that that particular clique is "this or that" in order to form or preserve their own cliques.

Tim has a good point, and people will always associate together around a common denominator, like being from the same geographic area. I am sure that nobody expected a seperate clique to form within a group of dinosaur riding, 3 wheeled outlaws, and that is pretty unusual, actually.

WHERE THE HE11 DID COME FROM!!!!! Dude you been reading books??? I thought you were a Wal-Mart renta cop,,,, you sound more like a shrink...LOL>...... We REALLY need to get together and do some riding,, or maybe take that boat out and do some camping with the fam's.. Freaks

kb200x
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
After reading through this whole thread and not seeing the post that ruffled the panties of the OTC guys. I have to say that the KTC (Kentucky Trike Crew) at TF 06 made every joke we could about the OTC. We even have decided to Get a BIG KTC banner for trikefest next year. The jokes and the Banner idea was nothing against the Ohio guys. Everyone we met from the OTC was more than nice and welcomed us with open arms. I have to give the OTC major props. I think the issue here is nothing more than good clean fun. The OTC showed up at TF 06. They cleaned up in the events. They showed up in numbers. There trikes are centerfold porn quality. They are Trikers plain and simple. As an example of what I am trying to say. Lets look at collage basketball. Kentucky is known for having a very good team. The wildcats have more wins than any other team. Everyone is gunning for Kentucky. Every time we play its a big game for the other team. The OTC has set the bar high. The otc has the bulls eye on there back. Everyone is gunning for you guys? Not because we dont like the OTC. Its because you are respected! ..........
Then again I could be wrong :lol: .

Its all in fun OTC but you have to expect to get the heat if your going to be the big dog!

drinking contest in 07 ???? :Bounce my money is on mik6

Chevy200s
07-16-2006, 11:14 AM
I was a little suprised by seeing this thread too, I think the otc is awesome. For doing so much organizing and running of the events and everything at TF you guys rock. Even before I met most of you at trikefest I was actually a little jealous of how big and committed of a group you are. lol, I even made a big NYTC banner and drew a 250R on it and hung it from our tent for a few days just because I thought it was cool to be in a group like that. I think its all good competition, there were a few states that seemed well represented, especially new york, michigan, pa, and florida. I want to see the NY group even bigger next year, just to have more friendly competition with the otc.

as far as yelling OHIO at the awards ceremony, I thought that was cool too. And I remember when I went up to get my tank cover (thanks again man!), timsr asked where I was from, and when I said NY he yelled out NY and a lot of people cheered, so I thought it was cool that we all cheered regardless of where they were from. whether its otc, nytc, mtc, the only really thing we should be worried about is making sure there is a "tc" on the end :TrikesOwn

So yeah, I guess I agree with what everyone else said, dont stop having events, they make trikefest what it is. Keep the otc what it is, if people are jealous let them start one for their own state.

thanks again for all the work you guys did this year, me and my group had a great time!:)

wheelie king
07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I cannot believe this went so far........

OTC is a wonderful group of folks, and I enjoy the company and atmosphere of the reason we ALL GATHER together for the event:

Fun
Food (and drink- just ask Mik6)
and RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Competition, and good healthy competition, is ALL part of it. We Florida boys thought it was great. It is awesome to represent where you are from, and enjoy the COMPANY as well as the clean COMPETION that a gathering such as TF brings. Keep it up, and see you all next year.

Don't let a few of the pee-pants'ers ruin it for the rest of us.

GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Right Ronnie???????

cragster
07-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Whats it take to be in the OTC. I meen, im in ohio and have 2 trikes and i have had others too.

Howdy
07-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Whats it take to be in the OTC. I meen, im in ohio and have 2 trikes and i have had others too.
Ride / race with the OTC crew. They told me that is how I became a member.
Howdy

cragster
07-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Ill ride with them and i might try to race but i probably wouldnt win :) LOL

3leggeddog
07-17-2006, 10:30 PM
winning has nothing to do with it.come to a ride,hang out,and have fun.next time we post up a ride,get in on it,you'll have fun,and meet some great people,i promise you that.thats the way you are initiated.just cause you live in ohio,doesn't gurantee you a spot.the idea is to get as many together for a ride as possible,so come on out of the cave,and lets kick!!!!!i'll give you some stickers at the ride!

Kintore
07-17-2006, 10:55 PM
I got hooked up and I aint even OTC! Best group of people I know, shirt of thier backs to help you out!

But then again I do live in Ontario, Ontario Trike Crew??????

See ya at 07 OTC! :)

SpeedBump
07-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Now we're talking. To hell with all this trike nonsense. Who can outdrink who? Should make for some good pictures. Somebody get a trophy made with a little beer keg at the top. Do this right and even the OTC won't be able to spell Ohio at the awards ceremony! :lol: :beer

:beer I think the OTC is up for this one as well!!! :w00t:

***Note*** SpeedBump will NOT be competing in this or ANY future "DRINKING" competitions....he is soft and weak.

Yamahondaman
07-18-2006, 07:46 AM
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Right Ronnie???????
:beer .......... :naughty:

3leggeddog
07-18-2006, 06:35 PM
i think we would come in a close second to mik6.that dude can throw em back.i am always up for the challenge though.

gentlemen,find your barf bags!!!

chris200x
07-19-2006, 11:38 AM
TRIKEFEST will NEVER Die !!!
i think this Thread will not go too far............
TOO Much reading makes "us OLD" People Sleepy ......
Normally when some people make themselves ..."GO GET IT " or"GIT IT"
they win !!! HOW BOUT IT BILLY ???? :beer
In the Future i plan on SPENDING ANOTHER 1200.00 DOLLARS to go to......
TRIKEFEST !!!!
AND............................................... .......HAVE FUN !!!!! :cool:
ALSO................
Bring MORE "BLING" to the Table ......YES !!! i contribute Brother ........

Yamahondaman, Who is that in the pic you posted? Kinda reminds me of the truck driver dude on Smokey and the Bandit. :lol:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/225dx-wheelie.jpg

TimSr
07-19-2006, 04:08 PM
i think we would come in a close second to mik6.that dude can throw em back.i am always up for the challenge though.

gentlemen,find your barf bags!!!

As well qualified as you gentlemen are to compete, Im sorry that I cant support OTC or even USA in this competition. I have bet the entire estate on Hagan!!!!! His idea of a mug is a keg with a handle on it. A few rounds with Hagan and you guys will surrender like frightened Frenchmen!

Yamahondaman
07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Yamahondaman, Who is that in the pic you posted? Kinda reminds me of the truck driver dude on Smokey and the Bandit. :lol:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/225dx-wheelie.jpg
That was me when i used to ride 5th gear wheelies on my wife's 225 ...WAY BACK in 1987.......... i rode like that untill it started SMOKING !!!!! :naughty:

3leggeddog
07-19-2006, 06:13 PM
i have to agree with tim,hagen is one drinking fool!!!

MIK6
07-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I would have to agree. The team of HAGEN and RALPHY can take out the complete states of NY AND OHIO!! My money is on the German guys! BUT.. I will do my best to sip a few w/ them LOL.

MIK6 / Mike

Billy Golightly
07-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Ole waterpumper can throw quite a few down too..dont count him out.

SpeedBump
07-19-2006, 11:47 PM
If you guys don't mind....I can bring a RINGER! My buddy JOE is a PROFESSIONAL Drinker!!! Most Saturdays, he has nearly a case gone by 5pm!!!! :beer :w00t:

The sad part of this...it is TRUE! :(

Chevy200s
07-20-2006, 09:34 PM
BUT.. I will do my best to sip a few w/ them LOL.
MIK6 / Mike

haha, dude I still got my money on you and waterpumper, lol you guys were drinkin like professionals. :beer