PDA

View Full Version : Ever been sun burnt on your foot?

Billy Golightly
07-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Well I normally not out and about in shorts or sandals, but we were out breaking in the new skis over the weekend and I guess my white arse was out in it a little longer then it ought to have been. My knees are also burnt about the same color...My arms and neck arent burnt that bad because their use to seeing the sun, but man my legs and feet, whoa.

Bryan Raffa
07-02-2006, 10:57 PM
LMAO! you know they do make sun block now a days! ouch!!! try writeing ftc on your chest with sun block and sit in the sun for a wile! LOL

85ytz250n
07-02-2006, 11:23 PM
If you happen to have some white vinegar that will ease the pain considerably, even if it wont make you smell better. Just put it on a washcloth and dab it on your skin, you can shower after an hour or so. I had a friend that got toasted when we were playing softball in Spain, he had blisters blistersover 10% of his body. Needless to say next time he will set the beer down long enough to put his shirt back on. He did the above on one arm because he didnt believe it would work, well i took every oppurtunity to pat him on the arm that he dint try it on, just to let him know i understood his doubts.

Barry

Barry

Louis Mielke
07-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Dude sweet serial setup. is that setup ina raid array I assume or just misc storage. wish i could afford serial but I'm still running IDE.

phreakboy
07-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Not me, but someone I worked with a couple of years ago had gotten an awesome deal on a jet ski, him and his girl went out riding all day in the hot sun. Well the next morning when he woke up his feet were swollen 3-4 times their normal size. Absolutley horrible and painful looking, he had bad sun poisoning and ended up in a wheelchair for 3 weeks before he could walk on them again. Sold the jet ski a week after this happened and said never again.

twgranger
07-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Can you put on a sock?????

seadoo650
07-04-2006, 10:01 AM
HAHA. Oh the memories. I've done that every year when I had mine. Try getting some water shoes. Also get used to wearing sandals for a while.

86waterpumper
07-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Hahahha billy nice foot and harddrives :P About time for some 500 giggers or else one of them new fangled 1000 watt power supplies

wheelie king
07-07-2006, 01:35 PM
I just got back from vacation, and I have "Flip flop tan":beer

But yes, I have been burnt like that and it hurts like a motha!
Rub some aloe on that, and it will at least make it bearable.

CorbinKale
07-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Dude sweet serial setup. is that setup ina raid array I assume or just misc storage. wish i could afford serial but I'm still running IDE.

You can just look at his drag trike and know that he is running RAID 0. :lol: I would also venture to guess that his SATA HDDs are Raptors, too.

Jeffro33
07-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Don't worry I will send Louis up there to doctor you up. Oh wait he might already be there have fun playing doctor. LOL

Billy Golightly
07-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Haha oogling over my computer, not even really that fast anymore.

Theres 2 drives in a 0 array. They are both 36GB 10k RPM Raptors, and the other one is a 250GB storage disk thats partioned into about 3 different drives. Those and my 2 other 120GB IDE drives make up over half a terrabyte of space. CPU is a socket940 FX51, 2GB Corsair registered/ECC pc3200 ram (4x512) and an old Radeon 9800XT video card.

edog
07-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I bet it rigs on video games....Ow ya I almost forgot nice burn.