PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go see the Pro MX Quads at Unidilla

Meat-BoX
07-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Im going to see the Big Boys race Quads this year. Ive seen the Pro Dirt Bikes at Unidilla and Broome Tioga and figure its time to see the Big Boys run Quads at Unidilla. You can check out the Race dates at Google. Type in ITP Moose Nationals and you will find it. Its a great time and you cant even how fast these people are. Plus its a good chance to meet friends from the site and do a little Tailgating:beer
The race is at the end of July

farmerc
07-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I'll probaly be there as it's almost in my back yard. OK maybe 1hr away from me. Here's the link for it. http://www.unadillamx.com/ATV_National_Spec.html

Bryan Raffa
07-07-2006, 01:01 AM
i probley go to that!

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
ill be there that weekend, got family in south new berlin

Bryan Raffa
07-08-2006, 07:33 AM
we all got to hook up!!!

Bryan Raffa
07-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Im going up sunday!!!! nathen call me... farmer and meatbox what day you going?

farmerc
07-18-2006, 11:43 PM
I'll be there on Saturday,have to work on Sunday

ATCR250R
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
So I might finally get to meet some people from the board. :D I might go if I can get enough money together for it. Ill be the kid with the homemade NYTC shirt so if you see me holler! :lol:

AirManCam
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
I'll be there. Unfortuantly my race season was cut short this year, because the lower rod bearing went in my 450 that I race..Needless to say, it's going to be bad arse once its all back together in another 2 weeks or so. I decided to take advantage of it being broke, to get together a crap load of parts..

Bryan Raffa
07-30-2006, 07:12 PM
pics pics pics:beer

Bryan Raffa
07-30-2006, 07:14 PM
:w00t: more pics

Bryan Raffa
07-30-2006, 07:16 PM
more more more

Bryan Raffa
07-31-2006, 03:01 PM
New Berlin, NY (7/30/06) - Jeremiah Jones headed into this weekend of racing with high hopes for a chance at the ATVA National Motocross Championship, but sadly, he was involved in a horrific crash in the first turn of the second Moto, which left him with a broken back and no feeling below the waist.
Jeremiah Jones was rushed to the Baptist Trauma Center in Cooperstown, NY, and it has been determined that his back in the T10-T12 region was damaged, which results in some spinal cord damage as well. As a result, Jeremiah will undergo surgery on Monday, July 31st at Noon to repair the damaged vertebrate and determine the extent of the damage to his spinal cord.

At this point, the probably of Jeremiah ever racing or even walking again are very grim, but not without hope. The Jones family are calling for our prayers for Jeremiah as it is right now his best chance for a miracle.

I have been in constant communication with the Suzuki team, and as more details become available tomorrow after the surgery, I will post an update on his condition. Until then, my request to everyone is just take a moment of their time and pray for one of the nicest guys to ever race an ATV, Jeremiah Jones because he needs them now more than ever.