PDA

View Full Version : NEW All Time High Hondaline Fender Extensions $511!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1DEADPRESIDENT
07-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I thought $333 for my used ones was a deal.:wondering

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150004100178

Orangecnty250r
07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Well I'll keeeeep on trying to get EVERY hondaline accessory for the 350x... Thought I had a 50/50 shot.. :( ..only reason I went that High is because I sold two pairs of NOS 200x fenders recently ....1 for $475.00, and the other for 500.00...Steigers the lucky SOB :beer

patblkwell
07-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Man oh man, I thought some of my auctions were crazy lol.

Steiger
07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
:( :( :( Dang, I just knew they would go that high. I originally only had a snipe in at $477, but had a feeling that wasn't gonna cut it, so I changed it this morning to $511. You were so close OC, I wish you would of bid higher, cuz now I am getting buyers remorse.:crazy: I am sure this will shake some more loose though. It usually does. At least some more used ones. Maybe Bruce will part with a pair of his, I know he's got at least a couple pair.:D

Orangecnty250r
07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
:( :( :( Dang, I just knew they would go that high. I originally only had a snipe in at $477, but had a feeling that wasn't gonna cut it, so I changed it this morning to $511. You were so close OC, I wish you would of bid higher, cuz now I am getting buyers remorse.:crazy:

Yes... it was bittersweet between disappointment and relief on my part

350x'inNY
07-06-2006, 07:57 PM
:( :( :( Dang, I just knew they would go that high. I originally only had a snipe in at $477, but had a feeling that wasn't gonna cut it, so I changed it this morning to $511. You were so close OC, I wish you would of bid higher, cuz now I am getting buyers remorse.:crazy: I am sure this will shake some more loose though. It usually does. At least some more used ones. Maybe Bruce will part with a pair of his, I know he's got at least a couple pair.:D

Might as well...

skippy
07-06-2006, 09:11 PM
i "gave" some away last year for $75 shipped and none wanted them.. because they have to drill your nice fenders.. im not sure why someone would really want them? to use or store?

Orangecnty250r
07-06-2006, 09:25 PM
i "gave" some away last year for $75 shipped and none wanted them.. because they have to drill your nice fenders.. im not sure why someone would really want them? to use or store?

You are right....I have no intention of drilling my fenders...my goal is to have every accessory with each bike for dispaly...some go on and some will be displayed next to each respective machine. Even my front fender brace is only bolted on through the tripple....I have screw rivots in the front of the brace but they "rest" on the fender ..not through it.

sandpuppi101
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I have too say I would like to have a set of those also,but I just can't see me drilling into my stock white plastic!! Remember last winter ,the ebay prices on the rears,I wonder how the market will get this winter??? Those flares do look Tight ,on your machine Prez!!!