PDA

View Full Version : Hall's Performance Newest Project has Began

Adam Miller
07-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Few pic's of the start of the new atc 500 from MI.

Billy Golightly
07-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Uh oh, :eek: Maybe I can borrow a little magic from Ronnie, he definetly knows how to make the 250s run :D

85ytz250n
07-09-2006, 11:11 PM
That looks sweet already, hats off to you guys.

Barry

Adam Miller
07-09-2006, 11:25 PM
That looks sweet already, hats off to you guys.

Barry

few more pic more to come later on.

Billy Golightly
07-09-2006, 11:39 PM
What year is that, an 87?

Bigbore
07-10-2006, 08:06 AM
Uh oh, :eek: Maybe I can borrow a little magic from Ronnie, he definetly knows how to make the 250s run :D

250's ??????????????????????

Kintore
07-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I knew he was starting soon! Cant wait to see it at SL!

Jason Hall, you think you can kick it over? :)

SAWEET!

Billy Golightly
07-10-2006, 12:18 PM
250's ??????????????????????

Yeah... just a .040 over Tri-Z beat a lot of trikes at haspin that were not expecting it.

Well it looks like the MI crew is defiently bringing it next year, Ohio has garageboy and his KX580 tecate, New York has raffa's 490, and florida has my 500R. Looks to be a battle royal come next year.

Adam Miller
07-10-2006, 04:08 PM
What year is that, an 87?

Yup its a 87

Mike_Ham_250R
07-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah... just a .040 over Tri-Z beat a lot of trikes at haspin that were not expecting it.

Well it looks like the MI crew is defiently bringing it next year, Ohio has garageboy and his KX580 tecate, New York has raffa's 490, and florida has my 500R. Looks to be a battle royal come next year.
http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/ftcrly1.jpg
That's for you Billy and Ronnie :lol:

Derrick Adams
07-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Is this the one with the big stroker in it? The one Brandon rode? Has the drag pipe showed up for it yet?

Jason Hall
07-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Thanks for posting the pic's up Adam. I dropped off the swinger part's to my buddy at the machine shop this morning. I got the tubeing today also. I can't wait to see her on 3 wheels. I hope to be riding this baby by the weekend.

Kintore, I think I can kick It over :lol: but It sure aint easy.

Big D, I will have the drag pipe shortly & yes It's the one Brandon rode :beer

I can't wait to rip on this thing at the dunes at the end of the month :w00t:

Hey billy any Idea how long the swinger Is on your 500? I'm hopeing 2" longer than the 310 will be ok, but I have enough steel to make It longer. I just think It will look silly If It's to long.

3leggeddog
07-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Ohio has garageboy and his KX580 tecate

hmmm,you think the otc only has one 500 huh,uhh-ooh,i said too much;)

that 500 is deffinitly a strong runner.couldn't hardly stetch its legs out.i can't wait till the 2 of em are done,dammit,i slipped again;)that thing is gonna be sick for sure.a little hillbilly tinkering and she'll be rippin.glad to see you got started!!:w00t:

slothminx
07-10-2006, 08:08 PM
WOW!!!!! If you get that all done for SL I will be very impressed.

I missed the pictures with the front end on already, looking great :D

Billy Golightly
07-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks for posting the pic's up Adam. I dropped off the swinger part's to my buddy at the machine shop this morning. I got the tubeing today also. I can't wait to see her on 3 wheels. I hope to be riding this baby by the weekend.

Kintore, I think I can kick It over :lol: but It sure aint easy.

Big D, I will have the drag pipe shortly & yes It's the one Brandon rode :beer

I can't wait to rip on this thing at the dunes at the end of the month :w00t:

Hey billy any Idea how long the swinger Is on your 500? I'm hopeing 2" longer than the 310 will be ok, but I have enough steel to make It longer. I just think It will look silly If It's to long.

I measured it once a long time ago and I think it was about +8 over a stock 250R swingarm but was really only about 2 inches longer then the stock dirtbike one.

200x Basket
07-11-2006, 05:31 PM
looks like we should start a 500r club :)

Adam Miller
07-16-2006, 07:14 PM
A few updated pic's

3leggeddog
07-16-2006, 07:50 PM
man,thats sweet looking!!i can not wait to take it for a rip!!!your the man jason!thanks for posting pics. adam!!

Adam Miller
07-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Not a Problem should Have more Pic's this week the Rear Shock yes it is Upside down for now till He finds another shock.

gravelord
07-16-2006, 09:55 PM
you should do a post on "how to" for the atc 500r..... me, ive been considering eventually putting one togather, the main thing besides money keeping me back is..... how the hell do i get the axle in the stock cr500 swingarm, or get the trike swingarm onto the cr500 frame, then, how about the rear subframe for a seat and stuff, weld it on? please do a post "how to" .. please!!!!! i am very very curious -YOUR PROJECT LOOKS GREAT! keep up the good work!

Adam Miller
07-16-2006, 10:06 PM
I am just posting the pic's up for Jason since his pc is still down. I will let him do the "how to" part since its all his work and time thats been put into this bulid. The carrier is a 83 200x and the axle and brake caliper is also of A 83 200x.

Jason Hall
07-17-2006, 02:00 PM
gravelord, This has been a pretty simple convertion. I used 350X tripples & forks then built my own swinger using a 85 200X carrier section. I looked at billys 500 at Trikefest 05 & wondered why they used a 200X carrier. The reason Is because any other carrier Is to wide to keep the axle In the center of the bike. If you used a 250R carrier you would have to offset the swinger & axle way over to the right side, In order to keep the chain alignment straight. As for the sub frame I bolted It to the origional bike mounts allready on the frame.

I rode this baby this past saturday, so Silver lake Is no problem at all. All I need Is a seat of any kind & I'm on the dunes. I will make a wood bottom with some couch foam If thats what It takes :lol: :lol: :w00t:

Billy Golightly
07-17-2006, 02:44 PM
The 200x axle is also alot more narrow, better weight transfer on the wheels :)

That thing is looking good...atleast you've got some suspension to soak up the whoops. Mine was like riding a hardtail. I sure feel bad for freaksfix :crazy:

slothminx
07-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Im impressed!, you got that done so fast.

So am I gonna get to see this beasty in action in just over a week? :D

Jason Hall
07-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Yea the suspention should work out I hope. I did have to put an different style swing arm on to get some chain adjustment. I'm working on a seat now. Will have more pic's after the weekend.

400exXx
07-21-2006, 11:07 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=215651&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Derrick Adams
07-21-2006, 11:27 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=215651&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Sorry bud, but I don't think this is the same guy. Not the same location in Michigan and not the same phone number (or area code for that matter)

Louis Mielke
07-21-2006, 11:38 PM
thats a mighty large aqusation considering it still could be coincidence of the names and places. careful or you could wake a sleeping giant.

Adam Miller
07-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Sorry bud, but I don't think this is the same guy. Not the same location in Michigan and not the same phone number (or area code for that matter)

Thanks Derrick now if somone would just remove this guys post dont need someone starting usless crap on a site thats load with usefully info.

Pete
07-21-2006, 11:40 PM
For Starters why dont you Look at where I live before you post *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* On here thats not even me that Town is not even close to where I live there are a few members on here I think can vouch for who I am and where I live since live right next door to Jason please know WTH your talking about before you make a post thats not one bit true could someone please remove this guys worthless post thanks.

its the same guy, the typing is exactly the same. I have pages and pages of logs of the same crap. I can change my location to say anything I want too. Adam, you suck, I hope you go to jail soon for all the crimes you've committed.

Yea remove the post, thats totally your MO Adam.

Vouch for you? Vouch that THIS IS YOU??

http://syracinginc.com/pics/albums/SLMay2002/normal_SLMay2002%20010.jpg

I'm really sorry to bring this up in this post (maybe a mod can split it into a new post) but this guy is BAD BAD NEWS! I"m sure Jason Hall is a good guy, but I really have to warn you guys about this ripoff scam artist.

Pete
07-21-2006, 11:42 PM
thats a mighty large aqusation considering it still could be coincidence of the names and places. careful or you could wake a sleeping giant.

I see your point, however I have been keeping this troublemaking kid off of sites for about 5 years now, I can see his posts and MO a mile away. There is no doubt in my mind this is Adam Miller of Ortonville Michigan.

I'm sure Billy remembers this kid from the ATV Connection and ATV Source chat rooms, and how big of a trouble making retard he is. Please read the entire threads on ATVRiders and Planetsand, and let me know how you feel then.

EDIT:

go back and read some of Adam's past posts. Typical Adam Miller. Example, run on sentences with every other word capitalized.

Not a Problem should Have more Pic's this week the Rear Shock yes it is Upside down for now till He finds another shock.

Few pic's of The Start of the New ATC 500 From Mi.

Markg192
07-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone, I hope that this IS another Adam Miller, but I doubt it is. I am 1 of the 3 Guys that got boned by Adam in his last scam. There was 3 of us on ATVRiders that he sold parts to and after making payment we recieved boxes that contained everything from old dirty filters to worn out sprockets. He had a shipping reciepts so PayPal would do nothing. I hope someone will check into this and get to the truth before he screws over members here like he did on ATVRiders, ATVConneection....and so on.
If it is a different Adam Miller then I apologize. The One who scammed me out of $300 lived in Ortonville MI. ....Had the id 12secblackmustang on ebay.........His father (Doug Miller) owned something called THUNDER HILLS RANCH......And was mildly retarded (maybe more than mildly)

Mark

Pete
07-23-2006, 11:19 PM
I kind of figured as much. Adam is already off to another site to infest.

3leggeddog
07-23-2006, 11:43 PM
i dunno,i have met him,seems like a good dude.and i know he is here for the love of trikes,not to make money,or scam.

Pete
07-24-2006, 08:40 AM
i dunno,i have met him,seems like a good dude.and i know he is here for the love of trikes,not to make money,or scam.

I know I'd trust him after being confronted with the above information. NOT!

Billy Golightly
07-24-2006, 11:00 AM
His email address here matched up with one that was listed in the Planet Sand thread. I havent banned the account but I did remove access to the classifieds until I hear something more.

Pete
07-24-2006, 12:00 PM
His email address here matched up with one that was listed in the Planet Sand thread. I havent banned the account but I did remove access to the classifieds until I hear something more.

proves he is a liar as on page 2 he denied the claims.

Adam Miller
07-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Ready for the dunes this weekend.

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-25-2006, 10:07 PM
maybe i missed it, but what are you going with rear fender wise??, looks real cool btw

Adam Miller
07-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Jasons not done with it yet this is just so he can ride it this weekend at the dunes it will have rear plastic and a diff seat.

Jason Hall
07-26-2006, 06:51 PM
WOW, This thread might actually recover. I have no Idea what Adam does with his personal life. I know he has never done anything wrong to me personally. So I would have a hard time condeming him for what has been said here.

Anyway back to the 500. This baby Is one running unit. I just can't get over the torque these motors make. I have a pilot to ride Er at the dunes to run It against the 310, I can't wait to see what one comes out on top.

03 ORANGE SHEE, the rear fenders are In the works. I will eventually get a drag pipe, that will give me the room I need to put fenders on. I do have some TRX rear fenders I will use If they don't let me on the dunes without any.

slothminx
07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Ive not got a ride on sunday :naughty:

lol , thats thing is wayyy too scary for me :) cant wait to see it run!