PDA

View Full Version : More Nice 350x's x Duece

1DEADPRESIDENT
07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330005573931&fromMakeTrack=true

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-Honda-350X-ATC-ATV-3-wheeler-Show-Room-OEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6724QQihZ002QQitemZ 120006691549QQrdZ1

The second won is :w00t: ....

ClayW
07-10-2006, 12:38 PM
I have a theory on these nice trikes coming out of the woodwork lately. Im starting to wonder if this NEW trike ban they are talking about on the news, has made people decide to get rid of their bikes while they can still sell them on Ebay. (AKA BIG MONEY CENTRAL). I know I have been wondering about this. Just think if Ebay took this NEW ban very seriously, and no longer allow the ATC's to be sold on Ebay? That would suck BIG TIME, but could very possibly happen. They have done it before. Sales on guns and some of the other things they have decide to no longer allow people to list of buy on their site. I can honestly say that this did have some bearing on my recent trike sales. I would be lucky to get $2000 locally for my old Cherry Big Red. But on ebay I got $3500. What do you guys think? Rodney? Its definately bothers me.

ScottZJ
07-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Well what they cant find on my property, they cant take HEHE:twisted: :naughty: , including guns or trikes. When they get that stupid and crazy to try to ban something like that, this country will truely be in a world of hurt. I can see either tons leaving the country or taking law into their own hands and seeing marshal law taking in effect.

Dammit!
07-10-2006, 01:24 PM
I seriously doubt the ownership and use of three wheelers will ever be banned. The new ban is most likely just a re-instatement of the old importation ban. That's no reason not to contact your state politicians and voice your opinion, however.

Back to the trikes, that armor all queen is gonna bring some bucks. Not all original but nice.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
07-10-2006, 01:44 PM
I seriously doubt the ownership and use of three wheelers will ever be banned. The new ban is most likely just a re-instatement of the old importation ban. That's no reason not to contact your state politicians and voice your opinion, however.

Back to the trikes, that armor all queen is gonna bring some bucks. Not all original but nice.

I agree, where are you getting you information that there is a ban. Ban on mass production possibly, they aren't banning the sale of them. I don't even know if they could do such, I mean you can make what ever creation in your garage to ride around. You're telling me if I made a three wheeler in my garage that I could not sell it on Ebay with this "ban" and they would come take it away from me. Common, that makes no sense at all. I would assume that they are comming out of the wood work due to money possibly?? Just as you said Clay, that is the reason you put yours on ebay.

1DEADPRESIDENT
07-10-2006, 02:00 PM
The ban hasn't changed and it's the media's job to bring it up as often as they feel like it. E-Bay has been good to all of us. I don't think the private sale of Three Wheelers is in any danger. If anything it has helped by making the public aware that they still exist and are "dangerous" oh last of all Expensive :lol: ....

atctim
07-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Check out the Armor-All job on this baby. Every nook and cranny - even inside the tool holder box LOL

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL72/463806/11372801/165160749.jpg

patblkwell
07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Yep, it seems they are all coming out the woodwork lately....what did I start by selling my Hondaline inventory and mint bikes?? haha j/k :naughty:

Bryan Raffa
07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
dam that first one is 15min away!!! wonder who it could be?

250r'en +TCB
07-15-2006, 09:01 PM
If I was trying to buy a machine for almost $5,000 online the guy who's selling ti better have a hell of a lot more detailed and up-close pictures!!!! Anyone agree?