PDA

View Full Version : Problem with buyers not reading auction!

ScottZJ
07-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Let me ask you guys/gals a question..........do you have problems with buyers NOT reading your auctons? The reason I ask is, in my auctions, I put NO PO BOX shipping along with only US shipping. Out of my last 15-20 auctions I have had, 10 of them send me addresses with PO Boxes and a couple out of country. The out of the US, I usually can talk with them and decide to help them out and ship the item.
But I mean why even bid if you only have a PO box to ship to, knowing the auction states otherwise. The reason I dont ship PO BOX is, due to Fedex Ground is dirt cheap here (maybe cuz the main Fedex hub is here in Memphis TN); But Fedex doesnt ship to PO Box. Anyway sorry to vent but I just get tired of buyers not READING the auctions.

Kintore
07-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I think its just a habit when saying your address is to just tell your whole adress anyways, you know?

going4broketecate85
07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
I am that guy, the buyer that.........don't always read the listing!!!! Sorry but I don't! And I know I should but if it is something I am watching for a while and I think it is going too cheap?(yes by me watching an item I mean pulling it up a few times a day to check out the price and that is about like maybe 14 times a week per item)(You would think that I would of read the entire listing at least once!) But NO!! Alot of times I won't even know there payment method until after I bought it and sent them PayPal and they send me an e-mail saying that they no longer take PayPal!!!!!!!! Oh Well sorry man that guys like me are out there but I think(can't promise) that I might have learned my leason on one of my last buys cause it cost me!!!!:beer:crazy:

But I have Always bent over backwards to keep the seller happy!!!

ScottZJ
07-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Well my problem is I am TOO nice.....as I have never emailed the buyer back stating I wouldnt ship to that PO Box. I just usually bite the bullet and ship it via snail mail. :D