PDA

View Full Version : Dell Axim X51v Handheld

nouseforaname90
07-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Hey guys. I just purchased a Dell Axim X51v because I have been looking for a handheld and this seems to be the best one on the market right now. 624mHz processor in a handheld? Wow. Do any of you guys have any experience with this handheld and what are its pro's and cons? How is it online? Games? Any nice features?
Just seeing what I might need to improve and if I made the right choice..
Thanks guys
Ben

Framinator
07-20-2006, 05:34 PM
I have a X30i and love it. It is the same basic thing as a X50v only yours has a much better screen and graphics processor (it's thicker too). They are great online if you have wireless internet, otherwise its useless. Games are fun for them, but get boring after a while, my favorite is Snails. I think that the X50v is the best handheld on the market right now, though it is a bit pricey. Check out http://aximsite.com/ they have some interesting stuff for these. The best thing about these things is that you don't have to boot them up, and 624mhz is more than alot of old computers had so it runs pretty fast. I would recommend getting some screen protectors if you don't want to scratch your screen terribly.