PDA

View Full Version : ATC/atv/mx/sled forum

crd00
07-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, I have updated the old freeforumsite.com to www.fastrackz.com/forums. It has MANY features added to it and its actually a pleasure to go onto. Theres a chatroom and a photoalbum added with it so you can all take a look at all the funny and wicked pictures. I'm just letting you all know:w00t: :w00t: Oh ya, and it has a 3wheeler section now too :D

crd00
07-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Oh ya, and anyone who posts a pic of their quad, trike, dirtbike or sled, it goes straight to the fastrackz photoalbum:w00t:

crd00
08-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey again guys, I havent been on here in a while because I was gone away for a bit. I think the forum has been MAJORLY updated since you guys have been on it and I would say that there is more users too, just wanted to make a little update

www.fastrackz.com/forums :beer :w00t:

crd00
08-24-2006, 07:12 PM
The forum now has a calender for all upcoming and present events, birthday announcements, MANY NEW SMILIES. Heres the link for all the modifications that you guys can use and enjoy:

http://www.fastrackz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1004&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There are alot more classifieds for you guys to check out also, there is a 250r in there for sale and parts needed for 3wheelers, so check it out!

There is one guy on there that has a LOAD of parts for sale and he definetly has what you need or any trike.

Cody
08-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow dude, that's alot of posting lol.

crd00
09-09-2006, 09:33 AM
:w00t: We've also got our own freestylers for fastrackz now, so go on the photo album and check out the new photos! We are very eager to get our name out so we can have events for everyone to participate in, everything is doing good for only being started since march!!

crd00
02-12-2007, 05:19 PM
The entire site is updated to hell now. Go to www.fastrackz.com and check it out and drop by the updated forum as well. We're all for 3wheelers!! www.fastrackz.com/forums