PDA

View Full Version : 1967 mini bike...$$$$$$

Orangecnty250r
07-21-2006, 07:36 PM
A collector told me about this.....pretty cool little bike. I think in 1967 you could buy a new mustang for that price!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260009160744&fromMakeTrack=true

Framinator
07-22-2006, 01:10 AM
I HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!
It has a clinton motor though, but the same frame. We restored everything but the motor. I need to put it on ebay. How much do you think i'd get? It is in good shape and even has the original tires.

grundlegrabber
07-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Yours isn't the same frame at all. That one on ebay has a rear swingarm and shocks, and fatter tires. The ones with the Fuji and Hodaka engines sell good, I occasionally see collectors looking for them. Still, your clinton powered mini should be worth something. Amazing how a fairly commonplace 90cc Hodaka engine and some steel tubes, bent and welded into just the right shaoe, can be worth their weight in gold!

Framinator
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
I have seen bonanza's with clinton and briggs, and the same frame go for $1000+. All I would like is half of that. Also from what I have seen there aren't that many stock bikes with clinton motors.

Teeksoffroad
07-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I am a minibike collector and I search eBay twice a day for bikes. That Bonanza is now at $5k with the reserve not met. In the past year there have been a couple on there with the highest selling at $7k. The one pictured from Framinator should bring $800. People get a hard on for those Bonanza's like guy's on this site do for 350x's and the price always goes high.

Framinator
07-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the info Teeksoffroad, I would love to sell it and get something else. I will list it sometime soon. I really don't know much about these little bikes, exept what I have learned online.