PDA

View Full Version : Admin Change my Member Name?

400exXx
07-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Can a admin do this for me? If so I want my new name to be 400exXx.

Thanks.

Howdy
07-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Done!
Howdy

ATC crazy
07-22-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought you guys couldn't change peoples usernames by request? Or was that the titles under the username?

Howdy
07-22-2006, 07:04 PM
I thought you guys couldn't change peoples usernames by request? Or was that the titles under the username?

You would be suprized on what can be changed, added, or removed.
Howdy

ATC crazy
07-23-2006, 10:22 AM
You would be suprized on what can be changed, added, or removed.
Howdy

Well...I knew you could do all of that stuff....

Mabey I shoulda rephrased the question to "I didnt think you were allowed to change names by request"

I remember a year or two ago, when it seemed like everyone was requesting new usernames and titles....and some admin/mod put an end to it.

Howdy
07-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Some times we do change usernames by request. But when it gets to be where lots of users want name changes, then we stop doing it.

As far as custom titles goes: We do not change them by request. Some users have bugged us to give them a custom title. I don't know of any that actually liked the one they got ( You don't get the title you request ).
Howdy

firehart
07-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Can you change the weather? Just kidding! Its way too hot out here in Idaho. I want some snow.

Howdy
07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Can you change the weather? Just kidding! Its way too hot out here in Idaho. I want some snow.

I would take some snow here as well. ;)
Howdy

Banage
07-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Some times we do change usernames by request. But when it gets to be where lots of users want name changes, then we stop doing it.

As far as custom titles goes: We do not change them by request. Some users have bugged us to give them a custom title. I don't know of any that actually liked the one they got ( You don't get the title you request ).
Howdy

Yeah this is far from what i asked for, But funny as :mad:

Bryan Raffa
07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah this is far from what i asked for, But funny as :mad:

ya i love corn but how did they know that!!!!!!! rotflmao!!!!:lol: