PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!! Ouch!!!

traxxasx
07-25-2006, 06:08 PM
I just got my tooth all the way in the back pulled today. Ohh god was that the worst pain ive felt ever. Man i swear to god that the numbing fluid was old cause i could feel everybit of anything and everything. Hope i never have to do that again. It suck so bad he was like its almost out, after he said that i swear it was 2 mins of pulling pain!!!! Now i have to bite down on gauze so i can feel the pain all day, and i have a huge hole in my mouth which feels weird.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SWIGIN
07-25-2006, 06:11 PM
i hear you...my wisdom teeth were so bad they had to remove some jaw bone with 2 of mine. i couldnt eat anything hard like a well done steak for a month or he said my jaw would break..lol

chris200x
07-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Hmm, I got a molar that has to come out now for well a long time now.. it's to a point where it gotta be cut out not pulled (because I waited so long). thing is I would rather have them pull it then lay there for over an hour getting a root canal. Those things SUCK!!!

traxxasx
07-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Hmm, I got a molar that has to come out now for well a long time now.. it's to a point where it gotta be cut out not pulled (because I waited so long). thing is I would rather have them pull it then lay there for over an hour getting a root canal. Those things SUCK!!!

Well first mine was a cavity. Then i went in for a root canal, Well they did half and i missed the secound date to finish it, so 4 years later 3 months ago. The tempuary fill chipped and it started hurting and getting infected for about 3 moths, so then it got to the point where it was 2 thin so they had to pull it. Ahh felt like some vice grips clamped down to my tooth and just pulling till the tooth got loose and came out. Id rather have a root canal then a tooth pulled. Ohh yea and i dident even know he was drilling a different tooth and filled it. No wonder the pain was spread out.

85ytz250n
07-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in boot camp, they used a hammer and a small chisel to break them, then pulled them out piece by piece. I was out of it though, I had a drip with some stuff that made me feel better than a 5th of Jack. Root canals really arent that bad, i have had 7. That is what not going to the dentist for the first 18 years of your life will do for you. I have had more work on my grill than a dozen Cadillac Escalades.

Barry

scooterroo
07-25-2006, 11:45 PM
had all my back molars pulled when i was in my teens, wisdom teeth slid right into place and no need for removal, i must be one of the lucky ones. i hate the dentist, they are the worst liars in the world when they say "this wont hurt a bit". yank yank, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! i think the dentist is about the only person that can make me cry, lol.

traxxasx
07-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Yea i know i hope mine comes in good so they dont have to pull that one. God just the pain way deep down is side. Nothing can convert the pain its just unexplainable. Its a you have to experience it to know feeling. Freakin sucks. Well as of now i can still fell pain, not much like a small toothace. A little bleeding still, but i cant open my mouth wide at all hurts the bone. So im ganna miss my cheeseburgers. DAMN! Ohh yea and to think i have atleast 6 more teeth that need to be drilled and filled, cause i have never been to the dentist for 17 years until now. Lol just like 85ytz. Ohh and your so lucky you were out cause that muct have hurt! I wanted to tell the guy to give me another shot of numbing, cause i could talk perfect i knew it wasent working. I just sat there and took it.

69HemiGTX
07-26-2006, 04:06 AM
Hearing stories like this makes me glad that I am one of the approximately 3% of people born without wisdom teeth. :beer

wanta250r
07-26-2006, 04:48 AM
I was lucky only had one wisdom tooth. They numbed it, pulled it fine, no problems, no pain. They gave me some pain killers to use for a few days. After they did it I was like" Ahh this doesn't hurt hardly at all I don't need these." Hour later I was poppin pills... ouch.

ATC crazy
07-26-2006, 12:08 PM
The worst thing I've had was an abcessed tooth. They had to drill down to the nerves, and pull them out. It didnt hurt really....but felt very, very wierd.

After that, they put some kind of titanium rods down the nerve holes, with antibiotics on it, and then filled it in.

Oh yeah...due to my big mouth...my wisdom teeth are in (90% of the way) and I probably wont have to have them cut out. :D

250rAL
07-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I slept through the pulling of all four of mine-and no pain afterwards.:D

bigredhead
07-26-2006, 12:48 PM
I got knocked out for my wisdom teeth.. they had to cut into the gum and break them to pieces to get them out.

Woke up 2 hrs later.. high as a kite and walked myself to the car.. nurse said in 5 years of her working there,, i was the first to get up off the bed and walk myself to the parking lot without a wheelchair ! lol.... weeee...

Get a different dentist man.. my last 2 visits were nearly painless.. if the anesthetic is used correctly, pain should be minimal.. and alomst nil.. if it hurts tell the guy.. Shoot me up doc.. it frickin hurts. !..