PDA

View Full Version : PayPal???

nouseforaname90
07-26-2006, 12:16 PM
Ok here is the deal. I just bought a Dell Axim and some accessories and I'm trying to pay the sellers. I got a new debit card last month and used it quite a few times at ATM's, but not on PayPal since I got it . My old card worked fine on PayPal.. but now this one wont. I updated all of my credit information on PayPal and eBay, but now when I try paying these guys, it says "Your card has been denied by your credit card issuer". I can't figure out why, either.
The card I have is a credit/debit card, so I have been trying to use debit to pay sellers as much as possible so I don't rack up the card. Well I have about $700 in my debit account right now to pay for my Axim, accessories, pay ClayW, and a few other people. But.. I can't pay them if it wont let me!!!
Does anyone know why it is telling me that my card was denied when the old one worked perfectly on PayPal, and this card works at ATM's?
Ben

nouseforaname90
07-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Ok.. nevermind this post I guess. I cleared all of my PayPal financial information, reentered it and it worked fine. Stupid thing..