PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gone to the Carslile All Truck Nationals?

ATC crazy
03-31-2003, 07:07 PM
Its one of the biggest truck shows on the east coast. Its in Carslile, PA every June. They have monster trucks, all kinds of show trucks, rigs, burn-out competitions, bikini contests, beads ( :-D ), and just about everything else. You can also bring your ATC/ATV all weekend for $100. The thing that really sucks is that no one can camp there anymore. :shock: Its stupid...weve been going there for about 10 years now and now we cant go anymore. :evil: :evil: It really sucks. This way, you'd have to pay every day to get in, not to mention a 5.5 hour drive there and back. :evil: Just had to vent a little.

Tri-Z_Jim
04-01-2003, 05:48 PM
I havent been to Carlisle yet but I did go to the truck show in Canfield OH a few yrs ago.I think its part of the same 4x4 series.Some of the show trucks were unbelievable.They also had mud drags,monster trucks and a tough truck competition.Canfield was a 6 hr drive from here.Maybe this yr I will make the 3 hr drive to Carlisle.

ATC crazy
04-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Remember...no camping. :rolleyes: Now our family is thinking about going to the Bloomsburg truck show every year just a few miles north of Carslile. Oh well...we'll see :-P