PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle PA truck show who's going?

jason85atc250r
07-30-2006, 08:31 PM
anybody going to the Carlisle PA truck show this weekend August 5-7th

i'm going to be there playing on the rock pile. there will be a couple of the big time rock crawling buggys like you see on ESPN. i'll be there with my 85 toyota 4runner.

any body can play on the rock pile certain times of the day and beat on your truck or jeep.:lol:

85hondaatc125m
07-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey jason, make sure you get alot of pictures for those of us who have never been to a truck show. Got any pics of you 4 runner?

ATC crazy
07-30-2006, 11:29 PM
You're 3 years too late! Thats the last time I've been. It used to be great....back before there were curfew's, no music, no riding/driving after a certain time, no party's, NO BEADS for the ladies!!!, and finally....no camping on the fairgrounds....

I dont know if any of these things have changed since the last time I went.....but it was a blast before! Especially the burnout competition....that was the best part!

I have a s**t load of pictures from when I went (about 7-8 complete rolls of film), but no way to put them on the computer.... :(

jason85atc250r
08-04-2006, 10:51 AM
sorry i dont have a digtal camers to take pictures. my 4runner has a 5" lift and 33" tires with a welded rear end to make both rear wheels dig like a 3wheeler

the rock pile we get more people watching us then the monster trucks:lol: there will be abunch of rock buggies there playing around.

they still have the burn out contest. you get booed to shame if you dont blow out a tire. a guy with a rock buggy got second last yaer. he put a set of bald 33" to save his BFG crawlers. i went for the last 2 years also.