PDA

View Full Version : any artists help me with drawing up a atc tattoo?

gravelord
08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
i am looking to get a tattoo of a ATC with a skeleton riding it and flames shooting out the exhaust or something, roosting. any artists out here want to draw up one of the few ATC tattoos out there? ill post a pic after i get it as soon as some one can draw a picture for me. i hope some one here is a artist. :beer

SYKO
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
hmmmm.... I designed all my own tattoo's and a buddy of mine is a tattoo artist and puts on all my tats on for me.. give me a few days I allready got something cookin

Mobular
08-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Have the prospective tatty artist draw something up. Supply a good large pic of the trike you want so that he/she knows exactly what you want and then they will add the figure and flames.

xd 200x
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Flames and skulls look cool when your 50. Especially if you live in a trailor park and work at bp. then you can run around in a wife beater and be on cops. Woot the fun.

Dont be gay get a bar code on your neck .

that is all

SYKO
08-08-2006, 05:21 PM
hey watch out man, I have a respectful job and make good money and I have two complete sleeves done on my arms, I have nice cars, an even nicer house, lots of toys and money to spare, IM HARDLY WHITE TRASH.. just becouse you have tatoos dosnt put you on the bottom of humanity, yea there is alot of trash out there, but be carefull, not just trash have tattoos, and for your info I have a vin plate tattood on my arm.

250Roger
08-08-2006, 08:58 PM
How about this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/rokinaz/tat.jpg

xd 200x
08-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I have tats 2 just makeing a statement .

and you is that in the small of your back. " are you a women"

Banage
08-09-2006, 06:40 AM
:twisted:
Flames and skulls look cool when your 50. Especially if you live in a trailor park and work at bp. then you can run around in a wife beater and be on cops. Woot the fun.

Dont be gay get a bar code on your neck .

that is all

HAHAHA hahAHA :w00t: :w00t: :lock: :lock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

McDerry
08-09-2006, 07:49 AM
I have tats 2 just makeing a statement .

and you is that in the small of your back. " are you a women"

Umm the hands reach around the front to cover something, theres a indentation in the skin around the nipple line, those sure dont apear to be pants.

Thats either a women or a very very feminine man...

gravelord
08-11-2006, 04:32 PM
xd 200x - a bar code on my neck? thats pretty gay. you must be pretty gay too, and if your talking *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about people having lots of tattoos, and how they will "look bad' when they are older. some people might not live to make it older - like i probably wont, also, you can always get tattoos touched up, and to top all this off... guess what... i have the entire back of my head covered in a tattoo, and the sides of my head have tattoos.... so dont talk *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. dont post unless you know what and who your dealing with because it just isnt right. im asking other 3 wheeler enthusiests if THEY can help me draw something... im not going to a "self respecting tattoo artist" with a picture of a bike - because i dont need the exact picture of the bike. i want the tattoos bike to not be a distinctive model of a bike, i just want it to be a 3 wheeler with flames COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST, not covered in flames once again thats a remark that is targeted at xd200x, so there wouldnt be "flames" all over as he thinks.... even if there was... you think it would matter with all my other tattoos? now please, if you dont have any thing foolish to say, that doesnt have to do with drawing me a picture or a comment that isnt bashing me or tattoos in general - GET LOST. thanks for the others who had something decent to say. by the way, that 250R tattoo is pretty cool. not what im looking for - but its definately cool.

dickieg89
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
you got your skull tattooed, just like bam bam bigelow?, thats pretty cool.

gravelord
08-11-2006, 09:47 PM
yeah i got a tarantula and webs on the back, and rune symbols on the sides.
well, if any one can help me out and post a picture .. maybe at least even post drawings of 3 wheelers? even if they arent exactly what i want so i can work from them.

Billy Golightly
08-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Theres a kind of neat picture on the background of the chatroom.

SYKO
08-11-2006, 10:23 PM
yea my idea is with the mike co pic of him killin a berm, but I draw to detailed so as a tattoo it would look to busy so I have to tone it down a bit, but it will be awesoem promis you that!

dickieg89
08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
well it's only natural that bam bam and gravelord have tattooed skulls, they are both from jersey . (my old lady is from nj too, not sure how i'd feel about a tattooed skull on her) ANYWAYS

gravelord, post some pics of that hairy spider on your dome.

gravelord
08-14-2006, 06:17 PM
here ya go. heres a pic like 2 days after i got it. sorry i dont have pics of the ones on the side of my head (those were done after this one)

dickieg89
08-14-2006, 08:46 PM
holy cr@p, I wasn't picturing something that large. Does NJ allow tattoos that high on a body or did you have to go to another state for that? Doesn't Vermont allow that? Then again, vermont, you don't need a pistol permit to carry concealed either (legal), or thats what they told me at my class.
ANYWAYS,
Pretty cool in my book.
I'm zero help on atc art, good luck and post up when you get it.

xd 200x
08-14-2006, 10:24 PM
xd 200x - a bar code on my neck? thats pretty gay. you must be pretty gay too, and if your talking *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about people having lots of tattoos, and how they will "look bad' when they are older. some people might not live to make it older - like i probably wont, also, you can always get tattoos touched up, and to top all this off... guess what... i have the entire back of my head covered in a tattoo, and the sides of my head have tattoos.... so dont talk *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. dont post unless you know what and who your dealing with because it just isnt right. im asking other 3 wheeler enthusiests if THEY can help me draw something... im not going to a "self respecting tattoo artist" with a picture of a bike - because i dont need the exact picture of the bike. i want the tattoos bike to not be a distinctive model of a bike, i just want it to be a 3 wheeler with flames COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST, not covered in flames once again thats a remark that is targeted at xd200x, so there wouldnt be "flames" all over as he thinks.... even if there was... you think it would matter with all my other tattoos? now please, if you dont have any thing foolish to say, that doesnt have to do with drawing me a picture or a comment that isnt bashing me or tattoos in general - GET LOST. thanks for the others who had something decent to say. by the way, that 250R tattoo is pretty cool. not what im looking for - but its definately cool.

o who exactly am i dealing with please enilightin me. the one on your head sure is going to look sweet when your 50. freaking tool

SYKO
08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
why do you even bother to post 200X? this is crap, If you dotn like it then keep it for yourself, respect other peoples lifestyles, I dotn like gays so what I dotn go around expressing it, Im starting to dislike you, may be when your fifty you'll be dead, and you wont have to worry about his head....

Rm250RF900R
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Anyways, assuming hes not bald. He could always grow hair to cover the tat when hes 50.

dickieg89
08-15-2006, 12:12 PM
If you are just going to flame someone and call them a tool because they like ink and stuff like that, keep it to yourself.

jason 32
08-15-2006, 08:11 PM
sorry man that looks bad - spider? i would grow some hair fast:confused:
is that a womans back with the 3 wheeler on it ? we need to see some more of her asss!:D

gravelord
08-15-2006, 08:56 PM
what a bunch of sissys. go find enough balls to tattoo your head then talk *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. talk it to my face and see what happens. when im 50? i party like theres no tomorrow- because for me there probably isnt living the way i do. i live for today not tomorrow - and i enjoy tattoos. and i am learning to tattoo, think it makes a differnce? and yes i can grow in my hair. and the person who said "a tarantula? grow up" or whatever that comment was, i happen to like arachnids. im getting more spider webs, probably more spiders, and i am DEFINATELY getting some big vietnamese centipedes tattooed on me.. if you dont know what those are look them up... crazy venomous insects - venomous fangs and the rear of their bodys have two large stingers. im probably going to get two on the back of my neck going up the sides of my head. if you dont like it - blow me.

SYKO
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
yea homie, I didnt realize that so many Peeps in here were like that, Im still working on that pic of the three wheeler, its taking me a while Ive doen like 20 scetches, I jsut go so detailed it wont be cool to tattoo, ALL my tatoos I drew out myself and a freind of mine who has a shop puts them on, dont let these dumbasses bother you, If all they have in there life is giping about *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* like this, then they dont have a life at all........

gravelord
08-15-2006, 09:44 PM
oh your helping me out? your the man :twisted:
i was thinking about just getting the roosting trike like on the 3 wheeler world stickers if no one was going to help me out. i cant wait to see what your drawing up man! email me something gravelord@aemail4u.com
thanks bro. :cool:

xd 200x
08-15-2006, 11:38 PM
what a bunch of sissys. go find enough balls to tattoo your head then talk *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. talk it to my face and see what happens. .

Im sure nothing would happen. anyway when i wrote the first fereaking post I thought you were like a 12 year old kid wanting to get a tat of a 3 wheeler. Now i realize your just an idiot chainer. And getting a tat on your head makes you an idiot. Does that make you tuff some how . all my tatas have to do with mil stuff does that make me tough no. will it be easier to explain mine to employers in the future yes, + mine hide easy. but turst me there bud havuing a stupidass tat of a spider or whatever on your head makes you an idiot not a badass thanks that is all.
P.s where is wilber

Rm250RF900R
08-16-2006, 01:16 AM
Well i didnt mean anything with what i said. Infact. Go here to buy what ever you want.. http://krazy8sinvertebrates.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=46... I am into insects and such myself. This place can get you a lot of what I like. Nothing like a deathstalker with one sting it can kill you. Good stuff :Bounce

Billy Golightly
08-16-2006, 07:10 AM
Everyone needs to chill out here. If you like tatoos thats great, if you dont like tatoos, thats fine too but your gonna have to learn how to express your dislike without calling people idiots and stupid. OK?

SYKO
08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
I under stand what your saying billy, THeres alot of things that I dont like either, and some of the members on here may like soem things that I dont like, but I'm not going to Literly BASH them for it, we're all on this fourm for one thing TRIKE, so when one guy come on and wants a tatoo of a trike, dont give him hell, dont even post anyhting unless you think its cool or want to help, I have tattos of all kinds of stuf on my arm in plain site everyday, Im good enough at my job that my employer over looks it, IT is now more main stream to have tatoos then not have any, Im sorry billy if I said anything wrong in here, but I cannnot let some one bash another member like a few in here did.

I'm currently have afew scetches of a killer Trike tatoo that Ive been working on and if turns out the way I want it it would be killer,

I expressed that fact that if YOU dont like this stuff, then dont post any thing nagative about it, and DONT ASSUME thats a kid asking a stupid question, just keep any thing negative to yourself, your not going to get a little post army up and put on a assault to destroy what this guy wants, so just stay out.......

xtremez
08-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey gravelord, more power to ya.If you want tats get them dont listen to anyone on here.Ive got 6 tats and everyone of them is morbid or evil and i dont give 2 rats asses what anyone thinks of them cause I like them and when I am 60 I really would not care what anyone thinks I would be to busy wondering when death is coming.I am a tattoo artist and have been for about 5 years now someday I will probably be covered but for now I only have couple and I have thought about getting my head done how does it feel?

400exguy
08-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Eww that spider site is kind of cool. I dont like spiders they scare me but that site was cool to look at. I would like to see the sketch of the trike when your done. Post it up!

gravelord
08-20-2006, 09:12 PM
head tattoos do hurt pretty bad.