PDA

View Full Version : 300ex Got Stolen !!!!!

smackkk
08-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Yup, I guess someone wanted her more than I did. I was cleaning out my storage building on Saturday ( JUST MOVIN THINGS AROUND ) and got sick in the heat. I figured I would run into town and get some Gatorade. Well I had the 300EX to put back in the building, so I rode it behind the house, figured she would be safe. So I got in my Jeep and was only gone about 30 minutes. When I got back she was gone ! Luckily I had the nimbers and turned them over to the county police here. I was then told that there was an atv chop shop working around here they just had not been lucky enough to find it yet. So it is being looked for, its a big county tho. I am pretty upset, I dont have much money and I wasnt able to keep her insured so I guess I lost her on my dime...It sucks.!!!!!!

topoortorideon4
08-13-2006, 02:16 PM
If you find the person give them missing teeth like your 300ex is.

ATC-Eric
08-13-2006, 04:56 PM
That sucks man!!

About two years back, I had two 2004 250ex's on a 12ft trailor at a storage lot. The hole thing got jacked. there was no camera's, I suspect the employees there.

Luckily they were insured, I feel it was for the better(try to look at the brighter side) now I have a warrior which is much better. I would have still been paying the financing on those.

The fealing of violation like that really sucks!:(

Good luck in finding.