PDA

View Full Version : Westcoast Swinger

going4broketecate85
08-15-2006, 10:43 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.co m%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D32 0017438028%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=320017438028

Look What Triztunes has got his teeth into now! :Bounce I want very bad!:Bounce Kinda used but I still want! Hey Triztunes let me have this one will ya?:beer

Dammit!
08-15-2006, 10:51 PM
:lol:

He's been wanting to buy mine as well but it's not ready yet.

That one is kinda beat but worth fixing up for sure.

TRIZTUNES
08-16-2006, 05:34 AM
HEY!!

BLAZER,selling his frank's swingarm.

I'm sure he'll give you a good deal.

by the time this auction over.parts to fix it and powder coating.

it will be close what blazer wants.his is a +4.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
08-16-2006, 04:02 PM
I was ready to go for it myself until I noticed it is for a Kawi. I want one so bad for my Z, I did not pay attention.

dirtface
08-16-2006, 04:13 PM
This could get entertaining!:lol: I picked one up for my '84 Tecate about a year ago on ebay for BIN. I've been waiting for one to be put on, just to see how much it would be bid up to. That almost has to be rarer than the tigers.

going4broketecate85
08-16-2006, 05:22 PM
HEY!!

it will be close what blazer wants.his is a +4.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!

Yes but I already have a Franks and a Champion! Just don't have a WestCoast swinger!

Jeb
08-16-2006, 05:36 PM
And to think I had two of them for 84/85 KXTs up until a couple years ago. One was NOS.

Now I just have the one on my Tri-Z. I'll trade the swingarm for a nice stock Z swingarm AND a great-running, mint 1985 or 1986 ATC250R! :lol: :naughty:

TRIZTUNES
08-16-2006, 08:03 PM
hey!!!

guess what I also have a frank's triple chrome plated and a nos champion

swing arm and you point is!!! IT looks like I'll also have a westcoast.

Why is everything a competition match; with you people???????
here is the list of swing arms I have aquired:
atc 250r's westcoast +2
cal-fab+1
atc 350x westcoast+2
tecate (86-87) cal-fab+2
tecate (84-85)nos champion+2
chrome frank's+2
tri-z (85-86) westcoast+2
cal-fab+2

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Dammit!
08-16-2006, 09:28 PM
You got a pic of the 350x westcoast mounted up? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
08-16-2006, 09:39 PM
hey!!!

atc 250r's westcoast +2
cal-fab+1
atc 350x westcoast+2
tecate (86-87) cal-fab+2
chrome frank's+2
cal-fab+2

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Dont step up to the pump unless you got the jack. TriZtunes must have the jack, man wants what he wants and he is gonna get leave him be!!

Bigbore
08-16-2006, 11:51 PM
hey!!!

atc 250r's westcoast +2
cal-fab+1
atc 350x westcoast+2
tecate (86-87) cal-fab+2
chrome frank's+2
cal-fab+2

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

It's only MONEY. The swinger... It'll be yours if you've got it. I might want it for my KX500 project. Since I can't get one from Miltech, maybe I'll drop the cash on this one. I've got to check if its stock or longer.

The only one comparing thier package is you. Why? Most of these guys are only inveious of you and not tring to compare what they've got to yours. Sure you've got a lot a swingarms, what do you have on? or are they in boxes.

Beside don't we all have 1 thing in common, 3 wheels!

TRIZTUNES
08-17-2006, 06:08 AM
hey!!

It looks like I can a axle for it too!!!!!!!

I have yet to post any pictures!!

I can say this about me I do not brag much!!!!!!!

YOU do not see me post look what I just got!!

these swingers all have homes but 1 (nos champion)

all others are mounted.

BID if you want too: it is a free country!!!

The 350x swing is not ready yet!!

Some of you people are so used to getting stuff for next too nothing.thier was a time when nobody wanted them.

Now their is a few die hard collectors.

You people are still the only people that complain!!!I collect other things.

mazda RX 7

dale earndhardt sr.

slot cars(tyco,afx)

trains(o scale,ho,n)

8 bit video games(atari,nes,coleco)

SAVING ONE THREE WHEELER AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!

going4broketecate85
08-17-2006, 11:48 AM
hey!!!

atc 250r's westcoast +2
cal-fab+1
atc 350x westcoast+2
tecate (86-87) cal-fab+2
chrome frank's+2
cal-fab+2

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Very nice collection you have there! But in no way was I trying to make this a competition match with you or any one! You said:

"HEY!!

it will be close what blazer wants.his is a +4."

And All I said was:

"Yes but I already have a Franks and a Champion! Just don't have a WestCoast swinger!"

So all I was saying is I don't have a Westcoast swinger Yet and would like to get one someday to go on one of my Tecate's! So I could have one that has a Franks and one that has a Champion (That has yet to be mounted and is also nos still in the bag brand new) and also have one that has a Westcoast(still looking for)!!

And that is it!!!!!!!

Oh ya I also said:"Hey Triztunes let me have this one will ya?"

So what, that was a joke man!!!! I am after these parts for the same reason that you are, I think?!!!!

And if I want something bad enough I wouldn't let anyone have it! Same as you!!!!! :beer :beer :beer

TRIZTUNES
08-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey!!

I'm not mad.It's when you post a auction when I'm bidding it puts a big bullseye on it!their are some that like to run the tab up alittle.
It cost me alittle extra money.I do not need any help.

I personally do not know what you have and don't have.blazer offer to me last week. just passing it along!

Now I could of had another nos champion for the same price.

I'm really get fed up with site.I am also tried of defended myself.

I have been a member now over 2 years.I am not doing anything different them before I was a member.

SAVING ONE THREE WHEELER AT A TIME!!

TUNES!!!!!!!

88 Turbo Coupe
08-19-2006, 08:22 PM
It aint the first or the last swinger on the planet.

3Razors
08-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Is it just me or does this swingarm look to have a repair where the shock mounting is? It doesnt look to be orginal westcoast in that area.

dirtface
08-19-2006, 09:24 PM
It looks exactly the same as mine, I don't see any repair work on it. It is kinda cool the aluminum piece on the one side will say Westcoast on it twice. I also found it wierd that when I picked mine up, that there is no holes to mount the factory chain slide. Which would be why you can see on this one where the chain rubbed on it, top and bottom. There is also no where to mount the skid plates on it, no holes or brackets like the factory swingarms have. I guess the reasoning of it would be less weight for racing.

Billy Golightly
08-20-2006, 07:45 AM
I have a question to those of you bidding or interested in this auction. Is the price purely because its a Vintage Westcoast and its nostalgic, or just because you want an aftermarket swingarm and thats what rolled by?

mike from long island
08-20-2006, 10:04 AM
I have a question to those of you bidding or interested in this auction. Is the price purely because its a Vintage Westcoast and its nostalgic, or just because you want an aftermarket swingarm and thats what rolled by?

i am not bidding but i have thought about the same questions. i believe it is a little of both. for triztunes,he may need it for his collection or he'll put it on a tecate. as for others they are probably trying to win it to use it. i bought a westcoast swinger for my tri-z the day after i came home from trikefest the first year i went. only seen one other sell on ebay. this is the first westcoast i have seen for the tecate.granted i dont normal look up tecate parts.

best of luck to whoever gets it.

dirtface
08-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Someone refresh my memory, but didn't Jimmy White run a Westcoast on his Tecates?

dirtface
08-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Never mind, I found it, He ran a Cal-fab.

Billy Golightly
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Well I guess the point I was getting at is if I made a Tecate aluminum swingarm for around the 350-400 range, would anyone buy it?

cliff2302
08-21-2006, 10:00 PM
I offered before and had no takers, it would have been a clone of my cal-fab. Its all about the authenticity. Like those Franks (I cant remember) imitations that were on ebay 2 weeks ago, no bids.

dirtface
10-08-2006, 07:55 AM
This was still in My Ebay, apparently it didn't go well. The guy is no longer a registered user. And has acumulated quite a bit of negative feedback.

Orangecnty250r
10-08-2006, 09:49 AM
WOW he screwed a couple members of this board!!!!

Billy Golightly
10-08-2006, 12:34 PM
edit: I was wrong, sorry :(

Orangecnty250r
10-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought he was "86 Tecate Hunter"

Orangecnty250r
10-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Did we ever find out who this guy was???good feedback until the bitter end

Bigbore
10-14-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm lost... Did you ever get the swinger?

200x Basket
10-17-2006, 09:57 PM
I thought he was "86 Tecate Hunter"

i am 86_tecate_hunter and i have never screwed anyone. :cry:

200x Basket
10-17-2006, 10:02 PM
i looked at the sale and i think that guys forum name is 2strokepower he screwed a guy over on .org a few months back.

xnagex1
10-24-2006, 02:32 PM
i looked at the sale and i think that guys forum name is 2strokepower he screwed a guy over on .org a few months back.

That guy would be me and I highly discourage havin' any dealin's with 2strokepower , jay simmons , SOB still owes me 50 bucks from over 1 1/2 years ago. He is worthless , told me several times the money was on the way and that was BS.

Meat-BoX
10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I got one here just waiting to be polished up. I was wishing I could find a nice Dual Row Billit carrier for it allso but no one makes them anymore. Rad Mfg did untill a few years ago. Whats a +2" Cal Fab worth for the Tecate?

200x Basket
10-25-2006, 10:06 PM
$10 but i will give you $20.

Aussieboy1
10-26-2006, 02:31 AM
does anyone know someone in here who can fabricate aluminium. I have guy here in NZ who would build one for about 350-400 dollars if he one to copy..

Paule
09-22-2007, 12:58 AM
It looks exactly the same as mine, I don't see any repair work on it. It is kinda cool the aluminum piece on the one side will say Westcoast on it twice. I also found it wierd that when I picked mine up, that there is no holes to mount the factory chain slide. Which would be why you can see on this one where the chain rubbed on it, top and bottom. There is also no where to mount the skid plates on it, no holes or brackets like the factory swingarms have. I guess the reasoning of it would be less weight for racing.

Dirtface, what are you using for a chainslide on the Westcoast?