PDA

View Full Version : Car Insurance!

Marquis
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Good day Guys Im Marquis Grant,:)

Last week I traded in my truck for a car, I figured that no only would I save on gas but I would save on insurance as well. My truck was a 2002 F150 4X4 and the car I got was a Mitsubishi Galant. Much to my surprise when I called the insurance company they told me it would cost more to insure! I guess they consider this car a luxury car! How much BS is that?? I have been surfing the net for good insurance, i came into http://www.insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on this? or can anyone tell me a good insurance company to check out that may be cheaper or won't consider a Galant a luxury car? Thank you in advance.

SYKO
08-16-2006, 09:17 PM
one reason why car insuranc for a car like the galant is more, is becouse the galant is more likely to be a total loss, as to that the same amount of damage to a truck would be less, truck are now less leikely to rollover than jsut a few years ago, I had received a memo on some of this about a year ago (i'm an insurace appraisor) I to ran into this problem, I had a 2001 dodge x cab sport, traded it in on a 1999 lincoln town car (true luxury) and my insurance went up 20 dollars not much but oh well, it sucks but not really to much you can do about it, all you can really do is just shop around for the right insurance, make sure you read the fine print of repair policies. As this is important as how you want your car repaired if you get into an acident, and dont go for the 1000 dollar deductable, I hate telling a insured that there accident isnt even higer than there deductable, and they have no headlights, It dosnt save you enough money to warrant the 1000 deducatble, unless you have a mercedes S class or somethingm, lol

Marquis
08-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah youre right sykolincoln i must choose the whats suites me, im currently comparing prices from known companies which the site has. any other suggestions?

Thank you:)

SYKO
08-17-2006, 11:09 PM
well were I'm at I have Cotton States and like them well, try e insurance.com Ive go my life insurance lookin on that site, all kinds of instant quotes